Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
03 29, 24, 11:02:52:AM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2653720 Posts in 297947 Topics by 306 Members
Latest Member: chachamukhtar
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Abbas to choose peace partner: Hamas or Israel 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1  Print
Author Topic: Abbas to choose peace partner: Hamas or Israel  (Read 123 times)
sweetwater5s9
Contributor

« on: 04 24, 14, 05:02:55:PM » Reply

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu said on Thursday he would never negotiate with a Palestinian government "backed by a terrorist organization" committed to Israel's destruction.

Netanyahu told NBC News in an interview that Palestinian leader Mahmoud Abbas still had time to reverse course on his pact with Hamas and that Israel was willing to pursue "genuine" peace negotiations.

"I will never negotiate with a Palestinian government backed by terrorist organization committed to our destruction," Netanyahu said.

"He (Abbas) still has the opportunity to reverse the course ... to abandon this pact. I hope he does it," Netanyahu added. "Because if we encounter a Palestinian leadership and a Palestinian government that is ready to pursue genuine peace negotiations, we are going to be there.

LOL, do they really think Israel is stupid?
KensanIV

« Reply #1 on: 04 24, 14, 08:34:06:PM » Reply

Every US President since Carter has wasted billions of dollars and time attempting to bring peace between the Arabs and the Jews... Kerry is just another failure.

It will never work until one of them is eliminated.
sweetwater5s9
Contributor

« Reply #2 on: 04 25, 14, 08:50:33:AM » Reply

Islamists hate non-Muslims especially Jewish ones...
KensanIV

« Reply #3 on: 04 25, 14, 05:26:28:PM » Reply

Factually, They aren't all that different.

My opinion,   I think the Jews are smarter and haven't allowed their hate come between them and money... The Arabs haven't done anything since the 11th century except allow their hate to rule everything in their lives. The ones with the oil try to stay above the mundane rules of war...but they buy their way out of most problems by hiring someone such as the USA to bail them out.
sweetwater5s9
Contributor

« Reply #4 on: 04 25, 14, 05:28:26:PM » Reply

I see a difference between Islamists and Muslims.   The Islamists are fanatical and willing to murder anyone to further their agenda of a world wide Islamic caliph, imo.   Many Muslims fear them as much as anyone would.   It was a mistake for Abbas to side with them but there has been a pattern every time a chance of peace comes near to destroy it.   Look at Clinton's work for instance.   The Arabs will never get a better deal than that one.
Pages: 1  Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Abbas to choose peace partner: Hamas or Israel
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory