Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
03 28, 24, 12:49:49:PM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2653459 Posts in 297923 Topics by 308 Members
Latest Member: JerryEcold
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Watched a great documentary on the Waco survivors last night... 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2 3 Print
Author Topic: Watched a great documentary on the Waco survivors last night...  (Read 746 times)
takncarabizniz
DEFLECTION IS THE WEAPON OF COWARDICE !
Contributor

~Well-behaved women seldom make history~

« on: 04 20, 14, 11:15:16:AM » Reply

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/yjBjo3dJmYY" target="_blank">https://www.youtube.com/v/yjBjo3dJmYY</a> 

There is so much about the entire affair that continues to fascinate and confuse me.  There was infighting among the FBI/ATF and local authorities, there was failure on the part of David Koresh to keep his promises and it's clear that mistakes were made on all sides...but it also seems that the fires that ultimately killed all those little ones came from within, not without...

It is very sad smear on our nation...
wvit1001

« Reply #1 on: 04 20, 14, 11:18:09:AM » Reply

David Koresh decided that he wasn't going to jail for his crimes and that he would rather die.  And he wasn't wiling to die alone he was going to take his people with him.

It's a theme you see repeated over and over again with wacky religions.
takncarabizniz
Contributor

« Reply #2 on: 04 20, 14, 11:27:06:AM » Reply

I too, believe that David Koresh holds the majority of blame for not allowing every single child to leave that compound.  His insanity is so typical of cult leaders and while our own government screwed the pooch w/ their failure to allow Gary Noesner and Byron Sage the time needed to end it peacefully, it's obvious that Koresh would not have gone quietly.

I was very surprised to find out that it was actually UPS that first alerted the ATF there was something going on at Mt. Carmel, when the driver went to them to say he had been delivering weapons components and ammo for months...

sweetwater5s9
Contributor

« Reply #3 on: 04 20, 14, 11:41:03:AM » Reply

Too many dead bodies over a $200 arms tax, imo.   

This was all over a $200 tax stamp for weapons.

The Branch Davidians had a couple of AR-15 autosears for which they had not bought the $200 tax stamps.

79 people were murdered over a few hundred dollars of unpaid taxes.
takncarabizniz
Contributor

« Reply #4 on: 04 20, 14, 11:44:22:AM » Reply

and the questions about who actually murdered them continues.  Innocent victims of a crazed madman or an antsy government agency?
wvit1001

« Reply #5 on: 04 20, 14, 11:53:25:AM » Reply

that wasn't the reason for the warrant sweaty.  the reason was that the agents were investigating claims of automatic weapons fire from the compound along with comments from former members of the dividians that guns were being modified to be fully automatic.
sweetwater5s9
Contributor

« Reply #6 on: 04 20, 14, 11:57:15:AM » Reply

AR-15 autosears for which they had not bought the BATFE $200 tax stamps.

I already posted it...
hoosier_daddy
Don't hate me because I am beautiful

how cool that chemtrail can change profiles

« Reply #7 on: 04 20, 14, 11:59:07:AM » Reply

no, the inquiry led by a very conservative republican from missouri, john danforth, completely exonerated any federal hand in the fires or even any gunshots going into the compound....there is no doubt the fires were started by the assholes and also that those shot to death before the fire started, including  children, were shot by those assholes.  no doubt at all...
takncarabizniz
Contributor

« Reply #8 on: 04 20, 14, 12:04:34:PM » Reply

The ATF was actually trying to serve a search warrant, when they originally came to the Mt. Carmel compound...because Koresh was allegedly in violation of the FOPA of 1986, based upon information that former Davidians gave to local authorities about how they were modifying guns and the UPS driver's reports of multiple weapon component and ammo deliveries.
Apparently, as early as 1992, there were reports about automatic gunfire in the compound (by neighboring owners) and allegations of child abuse and statuatory rape as Koresh took underage girls as "wives", believing he had a right to have up to 140...

sweetwater5s9
Contributor

« Reply #9 on: 04 20, 14, 12:07:28:PM » Reply

If they'd wanted to arrest David Koresh, they could have done so the Sunday previous to the initial raid, when he was at the same gun range as the ATF. The local sheriff is on record as saying that all they'd had to to was to have him call Mr. Koresh and he'd come to his office.

How many times could they have simply arrested Koresh when he went into town which was frequently?
wvit1001

« Reply #10 on: 04 20, 14, 12:10:28:PM » Reply

they were executing a search warrant of the property.  they also had an arrest warrant with them for Koresh.
sweetwater5s9
Contributor

« Reply #11 on: 04 20, 14, 12:12:22:PM » Reply

A total govt F'up...
Pages: 1 2 3 Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Watched a great documentary on the Waco survivors last night...
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory