Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
03 29, 24, 10:53:11:AM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2653719 Posts in 297947 Topics by 306 Members
Latest Member: chachamukhtar
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Mass Civil Disobedience in New York Against ‘Safe Act’ 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1  Print
Author Topic: Mass Civil Disobedience in New York Against ‘Safe Act’  (Read 17 times)
HK91-762mm

FreePeople are Not Equal,Equal people are Not Free

« on: 04 17, 14, 07:57:44:PM » Reply

Mass Civil Disobedience in New York Against ‘Safe Act’

Less Than 10% of Owners of so called assault rifles have registered Them-- !!!!

The state of New York is refusing to say how many gun owners complied with a mandate to register their assault weapons under the Safe Act while a Sheriff says he will not enforce the measure, suggesting that just like a similar law in Connecticut, the gun control effort has been a total failure as Americans engage in mass civil disobedience against curbs on the Second Amendment.

Owners of assault-style weapons had until Tuesday to register their weapons under the new law, but firearms advocates say they expect less than 10 per cent have complied, while, “The state refuses to say how many were registered, claiming it is confidential information protected by the law,” reports the Buffalo News.

Meanwhile, Erie County Sheriff Timothy B. Howard said he would not ask his deputies to enforce the new law, stating, “I don’t know. I am not encouraging them to do it. At the same time, their own consciences should be their guide. I am not forcing my conscience on them. That is a decision they should make.”
Protesters against the measure, labeled the “toughest” gun control law in the United States by Governor Andrew Cuomo, marked the deadline by shredding their registration cards during a demonstration in upstate New York on Tuesday, arguing that the law merely creates a new class of criminals out of responsible gun owners.
“They have been shredding the Constitution for years,” said Rus Thompson. “You shred the Constitution, we’ll shred any form you want us to fill out. They can’t arrest a million people. What are they going to do?

NYS Gun Laws could result in Nevada style Militia Standing Up to NYS Police [Who seriously dont want the fight as Most of the troopers own these guns too and want this bullshit law to -GO away ]]]

Baretta19

« Reply #1 on: 04 17, 14, 08:52:06:PM » Reply

“The state refuses to say how many were registered, claiming it is confidential information protected by the law,”

Yes illegal.... but once you registered we're going to print your address and supply Google maps.

Jan 2, 2013 1:18pm
The New York newspaper that printed a map with all of the names of residents who have handgun permits has hired armed security to patrol its headquarters.

Anti-gun but hire ARMED guards. ROFL
Pages: 1  Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Mass Civil Disobedience in New York Against ‘Safe Act’
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory