Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 29, 24, 01:20:27:AM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2663708 Posts in 298900 Topics by 307 Members
Latest Member: Carmelarom
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Get Rid Of Guns - Make Them Illegal!!! 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1  Print
Author Topic: Get Rid Of Guns - Make Them Illegal!!!  (Read 59 times)
WWV10MHZ
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!

LIBERALISM - Spawned by SATAN!

« on: 05 22, 14, 12:23:47:PM » Reply

Heroin and cocaine have been made illegal and they are completely gone from our streets and neighborhoods.

So, the same thing will happen when guns are made illegal!!!

Problem solved!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WWV10MHZ
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!

« Reply #1 on: 05 22, 14, 12:28:02:PM » Reply

WWV10MHZ
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!

« Reply #2 on: 05 22, 14, 12:30:04:PM » Reply

jst-the-fax
Evil does not exist within a gun. It exists in the minds and hearts of those who pull the trigger for evil purposes.---Laus Deo
Contributor

http://purebredcatrescue.org/

« Reply #3 on: 05 22, 14, 01:28:52:PM » Reply

neocoms want your guns...because it gives the ability to fight them...and their true intent of One World Government
hoosier_daddy
Don't hate me because I am beautiful

how cool that chemtrail can change profiles

« Reply #4 on: 05 22, 14, 05:45:58:PM » Reply

Charles Krauthammer "Disarm the Citizenry. But not yet. " Washington Post, Apr. 5, 1996

In an election year you expect Washington to be full of phony arguments. But even a cynic must marvel at the all-round phoniness of the debate over repeal of the assault weapons ban. Both sides are blowing smoke.

The claim of the advocates that banning these 19 types of "assault weapons" will reduce the crime rate is laughable. (The term itself is priceless: What are all the other guns in America's home arsenal? Encounter weapons? Crime-enabling devices?) Dozens of other weapons, the functional equivalent of these "assault weapons," were left off the list and are perfect substitutes for anyone bent on mayhem.

On the other side you have Rep. Gerald Solomon (R-N.Y.) demanding in trembling fury that the ban be repealed because his wife, alone in upstate New York, needs protection. Well, okay. But must it be an AK-47? Does, say, a .44 magnum -- easier to carry, by the way -- not suffice for issuing a credible, "Go ahead, make my day"?

In fact, the assault weapons ban will have no significant effect either on the crime rate or on personal security. Nonetheless, it is a good idea, though for reasons its proponents dare not enunciate. I am not up for reelection. So let me elaborate the real logic of the ban:

It is simply crazy for a country as modern, industrial, advanced and now crowded as the United States to carry on its frontier infatuation with guns. Yes, we are a young country, but the frontier has been closed for 100 years. In 1992, there were 13,220 handgun murders in the United States. Canada (an equally young country, one might note) had 128; Britain, 33.

Ultimately, a civilized society must disarm its citizenry if it is to have a modicum of domestic tranquility of the kind enjoyed in sister democracies like Canada and Britain. Given the frontier history and individualist ideology of the United States, however, this will not come easily. It certainly cannot be done radically. It will probably take one, maybe two generations. It might be 50 years before the United States gets to where Britain is today.

Passing a law like the assault weapons ban is a symbolic -- purely symbolic -- move in that direction. Its only real justification is not to reduce crime but to desensitize the public to the regulation of weapons in preparation for their ultimate confiscation. Its purpose is to spark debate, highlight the issue, make the case that the arms race between criminals and citizens is as dangerous as it is pointless.

De-escalation begins with a change in mentality. And that change in mentality starts with the symbolic yielding of certain types of weapons. The real steps, like the banning of handguns, will never occur unless this one is taken first, and even then not for decades.
HK91-762mm

FreePeople are Not Equal,Equal people are Not Free

« Reply #5 on: 05 22, 14, 09:54:26:PM » Reply

Sniff sniff ---I smell shit--!!  Oh there it is above me !
wvit1001

« Reply #6 on: 05 22, 14, 09:56:59:PM » Reply

who is seriously talking about making guns illegal?
Local5th

God is Great Beer is Good and People are Crazy

« Reply #7 on: 05 22, 14, 10:28:39:PM » Reply

Feinstein
hoosier_daddy
Don't hate me because I am beautiful

how cool that chemtrail can change profiles

« Reply #8 on: 05 23, 14, 09:28:34:AM » Reply

no, she isn't.  you are a lying piece of shit. but krauthammer is.  you know, the right wingers go to guy.  he is for almost total gun control.  if you could read you would know that...

Sniff sniff ---I smell shit--!!  Oh there it is above me !

yeah, dickfaced chickenshit racist gun nut, that shit smell above you...it's your upper lip...
Pages: 1  Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Get Rid Of Guns - Make Them Illegal!!!
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory