Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 16, 24, 06:13:53:PM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2659697 Posts in 298516 Topics by 306 Members
Latest Member: chachamukhtar
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Walmart Workers Cost Taxpayers $6.2 Billion In Public Assistance 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2  Print
Author Topic: Walmart Workers Cost Taxpayers $6.2 Billion In Public Assistance  (Read 561 times)
JigSaw-II
I know you know what I think I wrote, but I'm not sure you realize that what you read is not what I meant.

A goal without a plan, is just a wish.

« Reply #12 on: 04 17, 14, 05:18:44:PM » Reply

What do McDonalds, Burger King, Pizza joint worker cost the taxpayers in Public Assistance?? 

IMHO ~ Workers are paid what their employers think they are worth,  Not what the worker thinks they are worth.

when I retired I was making $32.00 an hour.  Not because that is what I demanded, but what my employer though I was worth.  I had co-worker who made even more than me.  And they too were worth it...
Dardmex

« Reply #13 on: 04 17, 14, 05:19:13:PM » Reply

wvit1001 & JigSaw-II --- I hate Walmart almost as much as I hate Hitler Bush & the extremist House Republicans!

http://www.dailykos.com  ...............  http://www.MoveOn.org
Baretta19

« Reply #14 on: 04 17, 14, 06:28:11:PM » Reply

Six Waltons Have More Wealth Than the Bottom 30% of Americans

OUTSTANDING !

Are you jealous because they are richer than you or are you jealous because they are smarter than you?
takncarabizniz
DEFLECTION IS THE WEAPON OF COWARDICE !
Contributor

~Well-behaved women seldom make history~

« Reply #15 on: 04 18, 14, 03:24:39:AM » Reply

Oh shit...I agree w/ Jigsaw...

Unskilled, low wage labor is a starting point, meant to motivate the worker to better themselves.  Those who portray the same mediocre ability and drive 5, 10, 15 years after they start aren't worth more...

It took me 30 years of busting ass at low wages (even in construction because of the competition and incurred costs of tools, supplies and mileage), to finally find a job that would allow me to excel at what those 30 years of accummulated skill building provided, and would pay me accordingly.  Still, I started at the bottom of the heap and it took 7 years to finally reach the top of the pay scale.  And I still bust my ass every day.

If every low wage worker has their pay increased 25 to 50% and they bring nothing to the table, shouldn't those of us who actually possess skill, show drive and dedication also deserve another pay raise?
jackbp
Honored Member

« Reply #16 on: 04 18, 14, 04:01:08:AM » Reply

Wow.....Thanks there wvit......I say 3 Cheers for Walmart......

Imagine what these derelicts would cost us hard working Americans if Walmart "DIDN'T" provide aid in wages......

They'd have to go out and get Empty Suit's "Shovel Ready Jobs".......Hahahahhahahaha......and we all know how those worked out ........GUFFAW!!!
sweetwater5s9
Contributor

« Reply #17 on: 04 18, 14, 10:04:04:AM » Reply

And still Obama wants to import tens of millions of illegal no skill "workers" into this country?
chuck_curtis
Contributor

Let's go Brandon!

« Reply #18 on: 04 18, 14, 10:37:21:AM » Reply

Without public assistance, Walmart workers (and a wide variety of other moochers) wouldn't cost the taxpayers anything.  So, none of that is Walmart's responsibility.
Pages: 1 2  Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Walmart Workers Cost Taxpayers $6.2 Billion In Public Assistance
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory