Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
03 28, 24, 06:54:07:AM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2653373 Posts in 297919 Topics by 308 Members
Latest Member: JerryEcold
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: News to scratch yer head by 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1  Print
Author Topic: News to scratch yer head by  (Read 58 times)
Jim
When someone claims to have an Open Mind they are soon shocked, dismayed, and offended that there actually are other views.
Contributor

What would they do without Anecdotals or Snark

« on: 04 17, 14, 02:25:35:PM » Reply

This "99%er" will be paid 1/4 $million to researches income inequality??

Paul Krugman could receive $25,000 per month for income inequality initiative

Washington Examiner
By Ashe Schow  ·Published April 17, 2014

New York Times author and liberal economist Paul Krugman has been offered a position as a distinguished scholar for a nine-month stint at the City University of New York's Luxembourg Income Study Center, which researches income inequality.

Krugman has also been nominated to become a distinguished professor for LIS, which would bring with it a hefty $225,000 salary.

That means that Krugman, while working to research income inequality, will earn nearly five times the median household income of residents of New York City -- for nine month's work.

In addition to the lavish salary that most of us 99-percenters could only dream of, Krugman was also offered an additional $10,000 for research and travel, up to $10,000 for moving expenses and his own graduate assistant or two.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2014/04/16/paul-krugman-could-receive-25000-per-month-for-income-inequality-initiative

justincase

« Reply #1 on: 04 17, 14, 02:35:33:PM » Reply

This 99%er will be paid 1/4 $million to researches income inequality??

Paul Krugman could receive $25,000 per month for income inequality initiative
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2014/04/16/paul-krugman-could-receive-25000-per-month-for-income-inequality-initiative

I wasn't aware that $25,000 was 1/4 Million Dollars.
Jim
When someone claims to have an Open Mind they are soon shocked, dismayed, and offended that there actually are other views.
Contributor

« Reply #2 on: 04 17, 14, 02:38:32:PM » Reply

Tsk tsk,  Justincase    ..   It was such a short article, and you didn't read it?   They mentioned his $225,000 salary plus additional $10,000 x2.

takncarabizniz
DEFLECTION IS THE WEAPON OF COWARDICE !
Contributor

~Well-behaved women seldom make history~

« Reply #3 on: 04 17, 14, 02:49:03:PM » Reply

Funny what constitutes a "99%'r", isn't it?

I used to laugh, watching all the "occupiers" on TV, with their laptops and smartphones, walking around in Abercrombie and Fitch, American Eagle and Hollister...

Working for a living sucks...sucking off the teat of others seems to pay pretty damn well...I need a new gig...LOL

daroadie
Honored Member

« Reply #4 on: 04 17, 14, 02:53:56:PM » Reply

Some people will Remain Clueless for a Long time.  Like Gaarbagemouth HO.  He can't understand that We are all on Very Thin Ice as long as the Chimp is in Charge.
lluke47

« Reply #5 on: 04 17, 14, 03:24:12:PM » Reply

Nothing will change inequality, if that is a word with any meaning concerning the human race..

Liberals use the word to punish the productive and buy votes from the real unequal parasite loons in this country
littleeye
Honored Member

« Reply #6 on: 04 17, 14, 03:30:34:PM » Reply

There is nothing like being tenured by our enlightened institutions of higher learning and then ranting about income inequality.
sweetwater5s9
Contributor

« Reply #7 on: 04 17, 14, 03:33:20:PM » Reply

LOL, that is "rich"...  Especially since he is a nut case today.  He has been wrong about Obama for 5 years now. 
JigSaw-II
I know you know what I think I wrote, but I'm not sure you realize that what you read is not what I meant.

A goal without a plan, is just a wish.

« Reply #8 on: 04 17, 14, 03:41:25:PM » Reply

One can tell who the destitute people are, by their continuous rants about the wealthy.  Only one individual can control their destiny, and that is the individual themselves...
Jim
Contributor

« Reply #9 on: 04 17, 14, 03:44:25:PM » Reply

Welcome to Conservatism...

sweetwater5s9
Contributor

« Reply #10 on: 04 17, 14, 03:47:36:PM » Reply

I would not call all those who rant and rave about the Koch brother's destitute...  But that is the Democrats game for November.

(Only one individual can control their destiny, and that is the individual themselves...)

I tried to explain that to Hooty, today...  He is so bitter towards successful/wealthy people who are conservatives.   It takes individual work to be a success.
lluke47

« Reply #11 on: 04 17, 14, 04:43:04:PM » Reply

I wonder if ho boi knows the majority of wall-street bankers are liberals and supporters of obumba's criminal regime...?

I didn't think so, he never receives talking points with truth and facts as the subject..
Pages: 1  Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: News to scratch yer head by
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About