Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
03 29, 24, 11:18:31:AM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2653720 Posts in 297947 Topics by 306 Members
Latest Member: chachamukhtar
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  General Discussion (Anxiety Free Zone)  |  Music / Audio  |  Topic: Beyonce is just too much 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1  Print
Author Topic: Beyonce is just too much  (Read 951 times)
emilyB
Contributor

Rudeness is the weak man's imitation of strength

« on: 02 27, 14, 02:08:30:PM » Reply

I'm not the Church Lady but,  Beyonce's new attempt to top Miley Cyrus in sleaze and raunchy lyrics is pretty bad.  It's a shame that they don't think about the impression they have on teenagers who foolishly want to be just like their "role models".

No doubt that Beyonce's new track, "Partition" is catchy. It's not bad. Yeah, she doesn't do a whole lot of singing in it -- it's more like grunting and Bey-rapping and sass -- but that's become Beyonce's style as of late. However, the raunch factor is pretty high, and it's starting to feel like trashy is bey-coming girlfriend's schtick ... and she doesn't quite realize that Rihanna and Miley Cyrus have respective corners on that particular market.

Come to think of it, even if the video isn't visually disturbing -- because no lie, it's hot -- the message is what could be construed as even further detrimental to Beyonce's message of undying feminism. Check out the lyrics:

Driver roll up the partition please/ I don't need you seeing Yonce on her knees ...
Oh he so horny, yeah he want to f---
He popped all my buttons, and he ripped my blouse
He Monica Lewinsky-ed all on my gown

I just wanna be the girl you like, the girl you like

http://www.fishwrapper.com/post/2014/02/26/beyonce-video-gross-inappropriate-nude-dancing-jay-z-partition-video/#ixzz2uT1XcQKm
takncarabizniz
DEFLECTION IS THE WEAPON OF COWARDICE !
Contributor

~Well-behaved women seldom make history~

« Reply #1 on: 02 27, 14, 05:49:45:PM » Reply

I posted about this as well on the CE board...

You know, according to Barack, She is the "perfect role model" for his daughters...ya think he might change his opinion slightly now?

BTW, the lyrics take on a very dark tone when you consider the part about tearing her blouse and such...not a very becoming portrait or a good message for young women to hear.
August West

« Reply #2 on: 02 27, 14, 07:51:06:PM » Reply

There are times when I think the sun should just go nova and turn us into ashes for the betterment of the rest of the universe. You know what I mean?
Jim
When someone claims to have an Open Mind they are soon shocked, dismayed, and offended that there actually are other views.
Contributor

What would they do without Anecdotals or Snark

« Reply #3 on: 02 28, 14, 09:27:15:PM » Reply

I would prefer a more surgical approach. I would wish for the hateful to be put to ashes so that the peaceful could multiply. And if I am determined to be among the hateful, then I should go to ashes as well.  It makes no sense that ALL should suffer because of others.  Conserve the good, eliminate the bad.

sunshine
Contributor

« Reply #4 on: 03 01, 14, 05:38:01:AM » Reply

Society has taken a nose dive...and to think some look to Beyonce as a role model???  She's as much trash as Miley is.
Pages: 1  Print 
 |  General Discussion (Anxiety Free Zone)  |  Music / Audio  |  Topic: Beyonce is just too much
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory