Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 25, 24, 09:00:48:AM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2662700 Posts in 298805 Topics by 307 Members
Latest Member: northern pharmacy canada
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  General Discussion (Anxiety Free Zone)  |  Daily Life  |  Topic: Saturday 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2 3  Print
Author Topic: Saturday  (Read 1769 times)
luvtimes
Honored Member

« Reply #24 on: 02 17, 14, 09:40:36:AM » Reply

by the way takn...

if your automobile gets a flat or anything fixable... I want first options to buy it....that will free you up to not have to deal with the problem any more....and surely it will make you feel better to go out and purchase another car and hope it won't have any problems either......

that's how I feel about this house... there's a problem and trying to resolve it....

I will never have what it takes to resolve the issues here in Y-Town... ever...or anywhere else for that matter.... and honestly I won't try....

Hell they have agencies all around America trying to resolve the drug issues... some have even enacted a law to avoid the real issues of it....the people spoke... and did you hear what they said....

let those poor bastards kill themselves...

that's what I'm saying... but in the meantime... we must just keep ourselves and family and homes in check.... teaching and learning to not be tempted by the things of this world....and doing out best to stay grounded....

these heating cost here are an outrage... but I'm going to fix it... the other problems that Why-Town have... is on them... not me...I just talk about them here cause it's disgusting to me... to see folks intentionally self destruct....

Well.....I can do both houses at the same time as long as I don't have a mortgage with any of them...and save......

I'll be fine....
sunshine
Contributor

« Reply #25 on: 02 17, 14, 10:06:42:AM » Reply

Windows can be your worst nightmare.. Do what ever you can to keep the cold out, luv.
takncarabizniz
DEFLECTION IS THE WEAPON OF COWARDICE !
Contributor

~Well-behaved women seldom make history~

« Reply #26 on: 02 17, 14, 01:42:06:PM » Reply

Given your previous posts on the subject, you complained like your furnace was an old albatross.

If you had no intention of freeing yourself of your bondage, then perhaps you shouldn't have continually posted about your overwhelming desire to move to Memphis.

You make your own choices in life and I was taught that throwing good money after bad, when God has given you the signs of change in your favor, is folly.  But it is your free will...

Your choice.

If you didn't expect at least some contrary suggestions, then maybe you shouldn't have posted so much about your situation.

takncarabizniz
DEFLECTION IS THE WEAPON OF COWARDICE !
Contributor

~Well-behaved women seldom make history~

« Reply #27 on: 02 17, 14, 04:15:58:PM » Reply

by the way takn...

if your automobile gets a flat or anything fixable... I want first options to buy it....that will free you up to not have to deal with the problem any more....and surely it will make you feel better to go out and purchase another car and hope it won't have any problems either......

By all means...

I don't own a car...

I have told you many times, I am the hard, cold voice of reason.  There comes a time when you have played your hand to fullest...and must set aside the cards and look for another game.  "Totally fixable", at what cost.  From what you have told us, the neighborhood is a drug infested cesspool, your neighbors do nothing but take from you or expect you to take care of them, you continually buy things that seem to be worthless (how many phones and computers have you told us about in the past), you have a DIY attitude, but seem to forget the first rule of thumb, measure twice, cut once...(how many Lowes trips did you tell us about to buy cement for your driveway project, when it would have been far cheaper to have thought out the entire project and had all the materials delivered, for free, by Lowes?)...WE have, time and time again, given you suggestions how to fix your home. 

You, yourself, told us the woes of the furnace, that you made out to be a piece of crap and all the while, you have espoused your desire and even your intent to move to Memphis.  Do it already.  That IS your totally fixable solution at this point because the rest of what you are doing is only bandaids. 
luvtimes
Honored Member

« Reply #28 on: 02 19, 14, 04:02:09:PM » Reply

takn... I started to blast you out on this one...

you're still talking about my diy concrete drive way that's been....say... 4 or 5 years ago....ahem....get over it... I've already explained the reason for it not being delivered in a rainy part of the world and no place to put it so it doesn't become wet and hard... but I guess you don't comprehend that....I guess in your mind have them deliver all that concrete and if it gets wet... just ask them to come and pick it up with another batch....huh?

in other words... you would have had all that concrete delivered and let it sit in the rain get hard and worry about calling Lowes back to pick it up or what?... anyway water under the dam.... about 4 or 5 years ago....

Another thing... I don't throw the baby out with the bath water cause he poops on him/her self.... it's called diapers...or the elderly.... it's called depends...

when thing aren't working normally in your world.... what do you do.... give up?   Really...??

No mortgage here.... and when it happens to you.... it's the heaven on earth.... it puts you in a different state of mine....question do I want to go threw that again...hell to the no I say....

Now if you've ever read any of my thread for comprehension you'd find that I'm anti drugs.... and where would I want to go to a state that enacts a law to legalize it...like yours.... that would be my worst nightmare.... yes it would...we're talking reefer...ok... and the system of things... meaning doctors... if one won't give... some other quack will.... it's all about the bottom line of bucks... who is willing to take or receive....

excuses... excuses....give me that break....

Now for the last time... and still I don't believe you get it.... I'm going to Memphis cause of heating cost here in Why-Town.... if I were in Memphis today.... I wouldn't have my heat on.... cause the temps there are different from the temps here... but I don't expect you to comprehend that either....

Your mindset is so twisted... at least to me... just go out and get any house and say you're there???   What?Huh?  Are you serious??? I do have the luxury of picking and chooses the place carefully in Memphis within my price range... and that's what' I'm doing... oh sure I can go out today and purchase any old thing... but hey... I'm not in panic mode....

And...

You don't own a car?   well that kind of explains a lot of your mindset... on just letting things go..

I'm not you...

if I have a car that needs repairs.... I find ways and means to do that to reframe from purchasing another....

Hint.... I have a house that needs tweeting....

And as far as the crack heads in this town... their problem.. not mines...

Are you telling me if you had crack heads in your neighborhood... you'd move?   and tell me where?.... you'd be moving and moving and moving... and moving again....

I don't control the issues of this world... said that before... but you don't get that.... wow!  whew! 

You say you are hard cold voice of reason....I beg to differ.....you're not.... you just don't make sense to me.... that's all...

One of my goals in life was to renovate an old house... this is it... and I tell you it's been a joy and a costly adventure but I knew that from the start.... I can't control the politics here... neither you in yours... you just think you can.... a vote... give me a break....

Explaining stuff to you sometimes is a waste of my time.... seriously....
Pages: 1 2 3  Print 
 |  General Discussion (Anxiety Free Zone)  |  Daily Life  |  Topic: Saturday
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About