Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 25, 24, 05:39:11:AM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2662689 Posts in 298804 Topics by 307 Members
Latest Member: northern pharmacy canada
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  General Discussion (Anxiety Free Zone)  |  Daily Life  |  Topic: Saturday 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2 3 Print
Author Topic: Saturday  (Read 1768 times)
luvtimes
Honored Member

« on: 02 15, 14, 07:43:16:AM » Reply

and the count down begins... till Wednesday and at least a 40 degree day... 27 as I post but I'm not mad... cause it could be negative something....

As I look at other folks temps in places  I know where they live.... I just sigh that my day will come soon....

Yes it will if I can just survive it....and I will...

You see, I've got to live....

cause I have to see the next episode of "the walking dead"  can't imagine missing that....lol  What a motivating factor to continue... huh?  lol

Guess I can start the spring clean thing again... started and gave it up cause didn't want to take garbage to the dumpster... not lazy just too cold to do...

I carefully didn't take pics of this winter cause I don't want to remember... anyway.... the reminder will be the heating bills for the last few months...

Now.... it's a contest....auction.com will have to deal with the winner and I'm gonna win..... trust that....but not at all cost....trust that.. an auction to me is getting a better house at a lower cost...

trusting agents to tell the truth these days are a thing of the pass... it's all about the benjamins for them....but they have to make a living too... but not as extreme as they do for the little they do...don't mine paying for services but liars are liars...send me a pic of yesterday year is not playing the game fair...it's just straight up lying...

ok enough jibber jabber...

Oh!  Good Morning!
luvtimes
Honored Member

« Reply #1 on: 02 15, 14, 10:14:49:AM » Reply

looked out the window and it's snowing.... how quiet it is... and no I'm not snow blowing no more this year... cause it's gonna be 50 on Thursday... why use unnecessary gasoline...may need later...
takncarabizniz
DEFLECTION IS THE WEAPON OF COWARDICE !
Contributor

~Well-behaved women seldom make history~

« Reply #2 on: 02 15, 14, 12:50:09:PM » Reply

Stay safe and warm.
emilyB
Contributor

Rudeness is the weak man's imitation of strength

« Reply #3 on: 02 15, 14, 01:11:23:PM » Reply

It is raining hard and predictions are that a bigger rainstorm and high winds are coming in tonight.  There is going to be a flood watch for the Willamette Valley - glad I went into town yesterday!
luvtimes
Honored Member

« Reply #4 on: 02 15, 14, 05:40:12:PM » Reply

Anxiety is what I'm feeling...today at least...

I want this over and done with before Wednesday or Thursday....seriously....

You just don't understand... average 25 dollars a day to heat this elephant... I losing it...

Whew! 

causing anxiety... and my cold is back....
emilyB
Contributor

Rudeness is the weak man's imitation of strength

« Reply #5 on: 02 15, 14, 10:13:41:PM » Reply

Stress can really do a number on you!   That heating bill of yours luv is obscene.  I guess your house is so big to heat, but it still doesn't sound right.  I have a 5 bedroom, house with a living and dining room and huge bonus room and heat by natural gas forced air and it is so cold here that we have run the heater at 72 degrees and my largest heating bill was $129.00.   We used to turn the heat down at night but we were told that it was false economy because it took so long to heat it up again in the morning that it used more energy.

We have pretty good insulation and have weather stripped all the doors which helps.
caserio1

« Reply #6 on: 02 15, 14, 11:12:45:PM » Reply

cheer up luv

you can share in the happiness that emily shares in her good fortune
takncarabizniz
Contributor

« Reply #7 on: 02 16, 14, 12:14:41:AM » Reply

Well, today, we had a wonderful visit w/ our younger son.  We went antiquing, he treated us to milkshakes at his favorite drive-in and surprised him w/ his set of books.  The ride home was may scary.  Howling winds, driving rain and now we get home to find out the power is off.  No idea how long it's been out, but it's a huge swath for miles all around us.

I agree w/ emily , luv, something sounds amiss w/ your bill.  Either they're ripping you off at the meter, someone is secretly tying into your power, or you've got a leak or somrthing.  It could be lack of insulation or a problem w/ the house itself.  You gotta shed that anchor as soon as possible...your emotional well being is far more important.

And everyone should truly ignore the trolling ugliness that is caserio the stalker.  No, really...
sunshine
Contributor

« Reply #8 on: 02 16, 14, 05:27:37:AM » Reply

I'm guessing luv has some really old windows, not like the newer homes with double pane. That could be the biggest loss of heat. And unless you have $$$$ to spend on windows, nothing will lower that bill. I have around 4700 sq feet and my highest bill is $155 but kept at 63 degrees 24/7.
luvtimes
Honored Member

« Reply #9 on: 02 16, 14, 07:55:43:AM » Reply

These windows were built with the house I guessing.... they do need to be weather stripped... all of them.. thinking about putting plastic on all of them.... another expense but maybe a savings..

Something to make storm window for all of them this summer... I have the tools and know how... time will tell....

the temps inside is 65 and the outside is 12...

keeps me thinking of the crack head dealer stealing my windows when I first came here is so understood...we had identical houses...except mines had more windows...

she qualified for PIP...

I don't... that's what really hurts...I've replaced a few windows with glass block windows and the attic double windows... just need to weather strip... I will not be here next winter... to the point of going somewhere where it's so much warmer....to the point of a timeshare.... if I can't get a house in Memphis... seriously....I can't do the heat here... I just won't do it...again....

Oh!  Good Morning!
pacifica
Honored Member

springborn1959

« Reply #10 on: 02 16, 14, 08:13:10:AM » Reply

You going to be hitting the Bermuda beach, luv? You can get rid of that cold [how cute is your>emoticon lol but no fun in real life feeling sicky!!!] and stay warm.
here
takncarabizniz
Contributor

« Reply #11 on: 02 16, 14, 11:37:38:AM » Reply

luv, quit throwing good money after bad. 

You need to stick to your plan to move to Memphis and do it now.  With all the stories you've related about the crime, the thieving neighbors, the drugs, you've got to realize that you will not change that, no matter how much money you sink into that pit.

Whatever fear is holding you to that place, God has presented you with opportunity, advice from people who consider you a friend and the means to make that choice.  But it's up to you.  To continue bemoaning your situation and not do anything about it, is all on you now.

Pages: 1 2 3 Print 
 |  General Discussion (Anxiety Free Zone)  |  Daily Life  |  Topic: Saturday
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About