Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
05 01, 24, 02:53:24:AM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2664300 Posts in 298950 Topics by 306 Members
Latest Member: chachamukhtar
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Fox Continues Lying Campaign Against President Obama 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2 Print
Author Topic: Fox Continues Lying Campaign Against President Obama  (Read 36 times)
hoosier_daddy
Don't hate me because I am beautiful

how cool that chemtrail can change profiles

« on: 02 12, 14, 07:12:50:AM » Reply

and some dildoish right wingers here post it and believe it as if it were true!!

After Director of National Intelligence James Clapper gave congressional testimony that echoed President Obama's recent statements about the threat that al Qaeda poses, Fox News host Bret Baier claimed that the testimony was a "direct contradiction" to the president's description of the threat posed by the terrorist organization.

On the February 11 edition of Fox News' Special Report, Baier reported on Clapper's testimony earlier in the day before the Senate Armed Service Committee, in which Clapper testified that al Qaeda is "morphing and franchising itself" throughout the world. Baier categorized Clapper's testimony as a "direct contradiction" to what President Obama has said about the terrorist group in the past:

BAIER: A direct contradiction today from the nation's top intelligence chief, to what president Obama has said about al Qaeda (2 years ago, when it was true and even today when it comes to afghanistan and pakistan). Director of National Intelligence James Clapper told a Senate committee today previous assessments from the president are not accurate. (no longer accurate, but accurate when stated two years ago, fucking lying bitch)

Baier appeared to suggest that Obama's past claims that al Qaeda was "on the run," made several times during the 2012 campaign, are in contradiction to Clapper's testimony. But Baier failed to note Obama's most recent statements on the terrorist organization. In fact, Clapper's testimony before the Senate that al Qaeda is a "morphing" threat that is "franchising itself" in several countries is similar to recent statements from President Obama. In his State of the Union address last month, Obama acknowledged that al Qaeda still posed a threat to the United States, a threat that he said has "evolved": (emphasis added)

While we've put al-Qaida's core leadership on a path to defeat, the threat has evolved as al-Qaida affiliates and other extremists take root in different parts of the world. In Yemen, Somalia, Iraq, Mali, we have to keep working with partners to disrupt and disable these networks.

President Obama also said during a national security speech in May 2013 that "Today, the core of al Qaeda in Afghanistan and Pakistan is on the path to defeat ... Instead, what we've seen is the emergence of various al Qaeda affiliates. From Yemen to Iraq, from Somalia to North Africa, the threat today is more diffuse, with al Qaeda's affiliates in the Arabian Peninsula -- AQAP -- the most active in plotting against our homeland."

(even right wingers and fox talking heads should know that things change over time.  we do know that al qaeda in afghanistan and pakistan have taken major hits from drone strikes.  36 top al qaeda leaders IN THOSE COUNTRIES have been eliminated. that is the basis of the "al qaeda is on the run" statements made by the president in 2012, two years ago.  at that time, these newer al qaeda connected terrorist groups in other areas had not become viable threats.  now they are.  in 1934, the nazis were not a threat...by 1936, they had morphed into one.  is saying they were not a threat in 1934 considered by anyone with an IQ to be a lie, even if they did become one 2 years later?  get it, right wing morons?)

As CBS News noted, both Clapper and Lieutenant General Michael Flynn, the director of the Defense Intelligence Agency, were echoing Obama's more recent remarks on al Qaeda during their testimony.

* fox-20090408-opposition2.jpg (43.35 KB, 400x300 - viewed 13 times.)

* fox_news_sheep.jpg (13.3 KB, 253x224 - viewed 13 times.)

* foxmath.jpg (38.55 KB, 590x398 - viewed 0 times.)

* foxquestions.jpg (40.92 KB, 550x400 - viewed 0 times.)
Neckbone72
Honored Member

« Reply #1 on: 02 12, 14, 07:14:41:AM » Reply

[img width= height=]https://fbcdn-sphotos-g-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/t1/1743486_255155671312416_1110590564_n.png[/img]
Neckbone72
Honored Member

« Reply #2 on: 02 12, 14, 07:15:48:AM » Reply

hoosier_daddy

« Reply #3 on: 02 12, 14, 07:20:45:AM » Reply

the real point is, this proves fox intentionally lies.  surely one of their top talking heads remembers covering what the president said at the State of the Union just a month or so ago?  where he SAID JUST WHAT CLAPPER RECENTLY SAID ABOUT AL QAEDA?  so why does he purposely blow off something the president said THIS YEAR to mention what he said 2 YEARS AGO?  everything in the middle east changes, from month to month, much less from year to year.  even fox should know that.  proof positive fox's main mission is not to report the news, but to spin and distort the news to promote republicans and attack democrats. 
lakitss

« Reply #4 on: 02 12, 14, 07:22:28:AM » Reply

You dickheads just hate the fact that not everybody is buying the bullshit and lies that democrats spew everyday.

Sheep indeed.
Neckbone72
Honored Member

« Reply #5 on: 02 12, 14, 07:27:02:AM » Reply

Hush Latass, we're talking about the lies you sheep listen to at Faux News
duke_john
Contributor

« Reply #6 on: 02 12, 14, 07:32:09:AM » Reply

Hush, lips, MSNBC is giving you your opinions.  Listen closely.
hoosier_daddy

« Reply #7 on: 02 12, 14, 07:42:05:AM » Reply

learn to read...then read the QUOTES PROVIDED.  how hard is that?  how can you stupid fucking morons DENY ACTUAL QUOTES COMING FROM EVERYONE INVOLVED?  do you not see how brainwashed that makes you, how out of touch with reality, how chickenshit and dishonest?  do you not care how fucked up and dishonest you are?
duke_john
Contributor

« Reply #8 on: 02 12, 14, 11:05:22:AM » Reply

Direct quotes being lies brought to the American public by the Liar in Chief.

hoosier_daddy

« Reply #9 on: 02 12, 14, 12:31:40:PM » Reply

fuck you and that silly ass lying cartoon shit.  get back to me when you admit the 4500 dead soldiers caused by bush's lies, stupid fuck.  while you are bitching about a red line in syria.  or about canceled private insurance plans or about the truth how the CBO estimates obamacare SAVES 100+ BILLION IN FEDERAL SPENDING OVER THE NEXT DECADE.  or the bill ayers bullshit or any other stupid fuck shit that cartoon said, moron. 
duke_john
Contributor

« Reply #10 on: 02 12, 14, 12:52:34:PM » Reply

Fuck you and your bullshit lying cartoons, asshole.

I posted the truth, something you never do.
hoosier_daddy

« Reply #11 on: 02 12, 14, 01:04:32:PM » Reply

there is no real connection to ayers.  one lie.  the cbo estimates obamacare saves federal spending, not adds to the deficit.  another.  what fucking red line, bitch?  just go fuck yourself.  you defend bush's lies that LED TO THOUSANDS OF DEATHS AND LIE ABOUT PETTY SHIT THAT IS NOT EVEN A LIE, MUCH LESS NOT LETHAL TO ANYONE.  GO FUCK YOURSELF, PARTISAN BITCH. 
Pages: 1 2 Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Fox Continues Lying Campaign Against President Obama
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory