Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 19, 24, 09:07:57:AM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2660582 Posts in 298604 Topics by 306 Members
Latest Member: chachamukhtar
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  General Discussion (Anxiety Free Zone)  |  Daily Life  |  Topic: They have a program on TV called 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1  Print
Author Topic: They have a program on TV called  (Read 129 times)
luvtimes
Honored Member

« on: 01 24, 14, 08:04:05:AM » Reply

Storage Wars....and I've been watching it for awhile... it's the funniest thing on TV.... in my opinion....

Folks loose their storage lockers and there's a  bidding war on who can get all the treasures left behind....  the bids get outrageous in my opinion... but it sure is funny to watch folks losing and winning...

one guy bought a locker with a cigarette case worth 15,000 dollars and took it to the antique dealer and had it appraised...... he paid nothing close to that amount for the locker....

how much fun is that to watch when you don't have a dollar to your name to spend....

the character are funny as all get out of here...lol

the stuff they get from the auction goes into their thrift stores and you and I go and purchase them... when we go...takes a new spend on shopping I tell you....

I don't know where you all are but it's cold outside so stay warm...we're still in the negative degrees here and will be for a good while....

The stores still have Christmas candy in them....meaning no one is venturing out to buy... or maybe they are paying their heating bills here....I know I didn't get any at 70% off...I usually do.....but I have to see a dentist....soon...the reason....

When I comeback from the coffee trip.... I'm going to do some much needed paperwork and laundry and maybe get the dishwasher doing what it does...I ask you.... boring adventures will they ever stop....

Oh! Good Morning!
emilyB
Contributor

Rudeness is the weak man's imitation of strength

« Reply #1 on: 01 24, 14, 02:04:47:PM » Reply

My husband loves that program luv.  When we have an afternoon cup of tea we go into the den and he usually turns that on, or "Love it or List it", which is my favorite.

There are two guys in Storage Wars that stand out - one I call "old Hollywood", and the other with the cap and beady eyes.  I know you know who I mean.   I have tried to imitate the auctioneer and it's impossible - you can't understand a word that he's saying!  It's really good for a laugh. 
luvtimes
Honored Member

« Reply #2 on: 01 24, 14, 04:12:49:PM » Reply

Yep! lol

I like the husband and wife... can't remember the names right off... but sometimes when I leave the tv on... it's on that program at night ...good tv watching... and fun...

- - - - - - - - -

Well it warmed up a little here... up to 14.... makes a big difference... went out and got instant coffee good for about a month...I have to have my coffee in the mornings...no body was out in this cold... I asked the guy working was it quiet... he said yes... it's gonna be a really slow til the end of the month cause the worst is yet to come... I just have to hold on with the rest of them.... didn't check on the guy with no heating furnace... see how I worry.... I just don't know what to think about that...really....

if you don't have the money....you don't have the money....and there's no help... he has no car and that free government phone which he uses..... all the minutes are up in a couple of days...how does he live like that... honestly....

his water is off so he uses snow and rain to bathe with... filtering it with filters... and I give him drinking water.... hey... I couldn't live with myself if I didn't do that....seriously... you have to drive to get your bottled water here....

he's the one that helps everybody around here get food from the food banks... and thinking about it now... maybe it's his cry for help himself....I tell you if there was a job around here he could do...he'd do it... but everybody is strapped for cash... everybody.... and most of us are holding on for dear life... I know I am...

this is the hardest winter I've ever spent in my life... really...not even in Chicago where I was born and raised did we have extreme temps this long... sure it was cold but not this long...

but like I said... this too shall pass...

I just hope most of us will make ... it's that hard... all one can do is be thankful for what they have and able to do for themselves with a little aid from others....

I tell you...I tell you... it's hard...

and Emily.... I've been checking the weather in Memphis and it's cold there too but it won't be as cold as it is here...and not as long....

just paid my back taxes here and whew!  glad that's over...

was just trying to save a bit... but the system of things are fighting every inch of the way.... staying strong and staying focused is all one can do these days...

All I can say is I'll be fine.... trust that....And I'm going to Memphis....ok

See another rant....
Pages: 1  Print 
 |  General Discussion (Anxiety Free Zone)  |  Daily Life  |  Topic: They have a program on TV called
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory