Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
03 19, 24, 12:15:42:AM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2650459 Posts in 297612 Topics by 306 Members
Latest Member: chachamukhtar
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  eXcite  |  Topic: THE RACISM OF THE LEFT 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1  Print
Author Topic: THE RACISM OF THE LEFT  (Read 153 times)
upyrwazoo
Contributor

« on: 01 22, 14, 04:33:14:PM » Reply

George Washington Statue is

George Washington statue is hidden at the MLK rally in Columbia, SC.

The annual MLK observance at the state house in Columbia SC had an interesting twist this year. The event is held on the north side steps of the statehouse.

Prominent at that location is a large bronze statue of George Washington.

This year, the NAACP constructed a "box" to conceal the father of our country from view so that participants would not be 'offended' by his presence.

I could hardly believe my eyes when I saw this picture of the MLK Day rally in Columbia, South Carolina.

This rally was sponsored by the NAACP and they said that they covered the statue because they "didn't want to offend anyone". Really? George Washington is the father of this nation. How is he offensive to anyone?

Can you imagine what would happen if we covered the statue of Dr. Martin L. King on President's Day? or is only the statue of a 'white guy' offensive ??

Of course, this display of anti-Americanism wasn't covered at all by the national media (surprise, surprise !!), and the local paper in Columbia only ran a short piece on it. It has been covered a little by the blog-world but I think the word needs to get out to the general public that this is what the NAACP is all about...militant and (most definitely) racist.
caserio1

« Reply #1 on: 01 22, 14, 04:37:00:PM » Reply

one thing is sure

your version is a lotta shit

but your racism is intact
jst-the-fax
Evil does not exist within a gun. It exists in the minds and hearts of those who pull the trigger for evil purposes.---Laus Deo
Contributor

http://purebredcatrescue.org/

« Reply #2 on: 01 22, 14, 10:47:24:PM » Reply

That a hoot...as most of the morons attending would fail to recognize President Washington.  Hell that moron algore didn't even know what President Washington or Ben Franklin looked like...see below:

During January 17, 1993 pre-Inaugural tour of Monticello, Thomas Jefferson's home, shown live by C-SPAN, Al Gore asks of busts of George Washington, Benjamin Franklin and Marquis de Lafayette: "Who are these people?" Also along on the tour: wife Tipper as well as Bill and Hillary Clinton.
   for more details
Pages: 1  Print 
 |  All Boards  |  eXcite  |  Topic: THE RACISM OF THE LEFT
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats