Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 23, 24, 10:52:15:PM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2662295 Posts in 298764 Topics by 307 Members
Latest Member: northern pharmacy canada
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  General Discussion (Anxiety Free Zone)  |  Daily Life  |  Topic: Need coffee 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1  Print
Author Topic: Need coffee  (Read 154 times)
luvtimes
Honored Member

« on: 01 09, 14, 08:43:34:AM » Reply

here have a cup with me...

oh have another

Oh!  Good Morning!
sunshine
Contributor

« Reply #1 on: 01 09, 14, 03:20:03:PM » Reply

But I don't drink coffee.......
emilyB
Contributor

Rudeness is the weak man's imitation of strength

« Reply #2 on: 01 09, 14, 07:16:20:PM » Reply

I have a cup of tea in bed early and read my mail on my phone before I get up.   Then an hour later I have coffee with breakfast - love coffee and Seattle's Best is one of my favorites.
sunshine
Contributor

« Reply #3 on: 01 10, 14, 06:37:50:AM » Reply

I get up at 4:30am or earlier...make a cup of green tea and then check out my email and message boards, facebook, check my accounts, etc....then hit the treadmill in the basement for 30+ minutes, do 100 push ups and  bicep curls and a couple other things to start my day.
luvtimes
Honored Member

« Reply #4 on: 01 10, 14, 09:21:42:AM » Reply

Get up watching the weather on the tablet, tv and computer... cause it dictates what I am going to do with the rest of my day... inside and out....then I have to go down a mountain of stairs to let bigum out to do his business.... while I make a cup of instant coffee... strong... the first cup...the others don't matter.... with that I have to chase it with a pain killer like ibuprofen or aleve... depends on the weather....

This morning it's 62 inside so I'm going to bring it up to 68 cause it's cold inside...but our weather is going to climb....just a taste....

will make a little oatmeal... and then get ready to do whatever I can... today... I'll have to do some banking... meaning driving 40 miles one way and 40 miles back... yep my bank is that far away... but it's all good cause it prevents me from living there... only go once or twice a year... everything else the ATM is used or the debit card...hardly cash here...but I may go Saturday... meaning I'll have to get up really early on that adventure....

last night was wonderful cause I got a chance to fill the van up with gasoline...won't let it go half in the winter months...just preparing for the drive... that 40 mile drive gives me a chance to pick up the best pizza in the country....one to eat (while its hot) on the way back and another to freeze and save....no one makes a pizza like that place I tell you....and what I love about it... you don't gain weight from them....you just don't....go figure...

I know I will have to take a nap when I come back... darn... getting old is something... energy drinks aren't as effective lately....but I've been watching Dr. Oz and he noted something about energy...and I'll have to go on his website and check what he was talking about...my attention span is lacking ... just don't focus on one thing very long anymore....

Sunshine... I only wish I had the energy to do all that kind of exercise first thing in the morning... a really good habit to maintain... or start.... good for you....

After walking Bigum and he pulling me around the place is the only workout I can handle these days....walking is good... or good enough....

It snowed again around here last night... maybe an inch and a half... not worth snow blowing cause it's going to be melting by tomorrow... I hope....they say 50 and raining... yep it will all be gone by Sunday...

After the furnace break down... I want this winter over... but what I want and what I get is two different things... right?

Anyway.........

Oh!  Good Morning!
Pages: 1  Print 
 |  General Discussion (Anxiety Free Zone)  |  Daily Life  |  Topic: Need coffee
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory