Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
03 28, 24, 11:16:47:AM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2653434 Posts in 297922 Topics by 308 Members
Latest Member: JerryEcold
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  General Discussion (Anxiety Free Zone)  |  Daily Life  |  Topic: They're hereeeeeee 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1  Print
Author Topic: They're hereeeeeee  (Read 1102 times)
sunshine
Contributor

« on: 06 24, 10, 07:19:18:AM » Reply

No not poltergist but the tree guys....I am so nervous....I'll have before and after shots.
sunshine
Contributor

« Reply #1 on: 06 24, 10, 07:24:11:AM » Reply

This is where the tree might land.  After nine years here I was just starting to get the trees I planted in the first picture  to a nice height and  fix up around the arbor and post.

[attachment deleted by admin]
sunshine
Contributor

« Reply #2 on: 06 24, 10, 07:26:58:AM » Reply

I put in all the short trees because the builder  plowed through to start the next house instead of going down the street and up his driveway. I could see inside his garage and had no privacy in my back yard...on a 3 acre lot. Go figure.
sunshine
Contributor

« Reply #3 on: 06 24, 10, 08:51:23:AM » Reply

The garden survived..only broke one picket and my trees are all fine. whew...!!!!  That tree almost fell on my shed. I'm still shaking.

[attachment deleted by admin]
takncarabizniz
DEFLECTION IS THE WEAPON OF COWARDICE !
Contributor

~Well-behaved women seldom make history~

« Reply #4 on: 06 24, 10, 10:29:45:AM » Reply

Looks like they estimated their "pre-cutting" pretty closely...I'm glad it came down without too much trouble.
sunshine
Contributor

« Reply #5 on: 06 24, 10, 12:23:16:PM » Reply

sunshine
Contributor

« Reply #6 on: 06 24, 10, 12:25:08:PM » Reply

Minimal damage... I need to replace two  pickets and prune the honeysuckle. I give them an A on the job.  I kept a few extra pickets when I built in just incase something like this ever happened.
takncarabizniz
DEFLECTION IS THE WEAPON OF COWARDICE !
Contributor

~Well-behaved women seldom make history~

« Reply #7 on: 06 24, 10, 12:25:30:PM » Reply

Is that stump base or just the hole?  That would indicate shallow rooting...ouch...
luvtimes
Honored Member

« Reply #8 on: 06 24, 10, 01:44:08:PM » Reply

Don't know about you... miss that tree already...lol

Glad it didn't cause more damage... I tell you... when it rains it pours...

been raining around here pass 3 days but it dries up quick and gets hot all over again... isn't summer fun?Huh? 

Well I'm on my Craigslist venture again... I found 2 matching wrought iron stair rails for the side drivesway door...don't match the wrought iron door but who cares... the wrought iron doors is a signature for the neighborhood.... everyone has one basically... call them security doors... 

When my roses surrounds the stair rail... you won't be able to tell... will be just for show... no one comes in and out of that door... at least not now...maybe later...

I like the fact though that the breeze that flows through the driveway is really nice... always blowing winter, spring, summer and fall...blows so hard that it knocked down my privacy gate twice...   the gate is secure now...only an act of God would move it now...

oh!  the wind is an act of God....lol...my bad... 

Rained all morning and slept through it... glad I feel rested but it's a muddy mess outside...

Got to get used to the muddy mess... can't figure it out...

I blow the grounds with the blower after each grass cutting and the muddy mess just decides to come back... I'm in the middle of the block and maybe it blows and settles here... always a weekly cloud of dusk blowing around here...lol

Breaking news

My nephew's child and his wife are having a baby as I post this... just got the call...I called him Grandpa and he got quiet...lol... he didn't know what to say...lol...told him to call me with the details tonight or tomorrow..... he's having a good old time....lol

He's in Tennesee... I'm in Ohio... he knows it'll be gift time again... coming from the North...lol

Well that's all folks..I'm going to get into something today...my list... became a joke to me lately....I'll see the results in the fall... to hot for me to be outside... lately...

Oh!  Good Afternoon!   
sunshine
Contributor

« Reply #9 on: 06 24, 10, 01:51:08:PM » Reply

Congratulations Luv on the newbie coming to your family. :-)

Oak trees have no roots. I can't udnerstand how they get so tall in the first place without flipping. I hate them...at least with this one gone..I will a trillion less acorns to get out of my lawn come fall. Just looking for the bright side. ....and it's sunny there now. LOL Also will cut down on the green mold that forms from time to time on the white shed from being in the shade.
mudslinger

JESUS , MARY, JOSEPH , GOD HELP THIS COUNTRY

« Reply #10 on: 06 25, 10, 08:43:02:AM » Reply

luv, pregnant at your age?
Pages: 1  Print 
 |  General Discussion (Anxiety Free Zone)  |  Daily Life  |  Topic: They're hereeeeeee
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory