Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 19, 24, 11:35:28:PM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2660928 Posts in 298643 Topics by 306 Members
Latest Member: chachamukhtar
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  General Discussion (Anxiety Free Zone)  |  Daily Life  |  Topic: where you at 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1  Print
Author Topic: where you at  (Read 117 times)
luvtimes
Honored Member

« on: 01 04, 14, 08:22:18:AM » Reply

check Tuesday out here....help me...

Daily Forecast for Youngstown, Ohio
   TODAY Mostly Sunny Hi: 30°F   
   TONIGHT Partly Cloudy Lo: 21°F   
   SUNDAY Snow Hi: 35°F  Precipitation: 90% 
   SUNDAY NIGHT Blowing Snow Lo: 7°F  Precipitation: 100% 
   MONDAY Blowing Snow Hi: 8°F  Precipitation: 40% 
   MONDAY NIGHT Blowing Snow Lo: -15°F  Precipitation: 40% 
   TUESDAY Blowing Snow Hi: -3°F   
   TUESDAY NIGHT Mostly Cloudy Lo: -5°F   
   WEDNESDAY Mostly Cloudy Hi: 18°F   
   WEDNESDAY NIGHT Snow Showers Lo: 10°F  Precipitation: 40% 
   THURSDAY Snow Showers Hi: 30°F  Precipitation: 50% 
   THURSDAY NIGHT Snow Showers Lo: 29°F  Precipitation: 50% 
   FRIDAY Mostly Cloudy Hi: 31°F 
luvtimes
Honored Member

« Reply #1 on: 01 04, 14, 08:25:27:AM » Reply

forgot

brain freeze 
Ladybug

FORE!!!!!!

« Reply #2 on: 01 04, 14, 08:51:29:AM » Reply

I'm behind the at.    ......and that would be in Mo. and very cold with future looking to be high of 3 on Monday. Ice tonight, and snow tomorrow. I'll take what is given to me.
takncarabizniz
DEFLECTION IS THE WEAPON OF COWARDICE !
Contributor

~Well-behaved women seldom make history~

« Reply #3 on: 01 04, 14, 11:53:52:AM » Reply

I hope you're staying safe and warm.

emilyB
Contributor

Rudeness is the weak man's imitation of strength

« Reply #4 on: 01 04, 14, 02:52:42:PM » Reply

Luv - turn up the thermostat and be snug!
sunshine
Contributor

« Reply #5 on: 01 04, 14, 02:54:17:PM » Reply

It's supposed to get colder here too...4 degrees and that's not with a wind chill.
luvtimes
Honored Member

« Reply #6 on: 01 04, 14, 03:47:53:PM » Reply

I did turn it up and it will be up until the freeze is over... I won't even look at the heating cost this time... but when it gets back up to 30 or so... the space heaters go off again... just glad I have them...

also...

Big Lots closed and I was fortunate to get an electric bed pad... it goes under the sheets so that I can turn the heat down at night... also have the electric blankets on full blast.... see... this is why I want to be in Memphis cause of the cost of heating this elephant.... although I am not on the budget or PIP plans or HEAP... I will only pay what I can afford to pay but hope it doesn't go into paying the balance when it's 85 degrees outside like I did last summer...

it's frustrating to be paying for heat you used last winter in the summer months... I know this is the last time this will happen... I will budget myself... I will continue to pay here while in Memphis but at a much lower cost cause I will keep the heat here on 55 and the water heater on vacation....but I know it will cost in Memphis but it's my favorite temps there so I may not even have much of a bill there... and electric there will be hard in the summer but I won't be there... get it now....

the cost of heating is just too much here in Why Town.... and I don't qualify for help of any kind... so you do what you have to do to survive this mess....at least in Memphis I can go out and have some fun... while waiting on the temps to change... and the gardening in the south should  be so much more fun then here I think... I can't imagine all the wonderful trees and flowers that can be planted there In the fall... may need your help Sunshine will have to keep the tablets in full blast upon arrival... will need a lot of advise... trust that....only draw back is that I will have to hire a lawn service to keep the lawn cut in the summer months... at least once a month... I'm thinking....

Won't need to cut the lawn here while away...I'm thinking....

Been on Craigslist looking for used appliances for Memphis... and right now I see wonderful deals...and hope I can find them when I arrive....Got a convoy of folks here that want to share in the experience.... so using them to help transport  stuff and help with the break in will be nice... don't know how long they will stay but it will be nice for starters...plus my relatives will more than likely be there waiting out front for the arrival.... yea!

Checked out Greyhound for round trip tickets for my return in the summer months here to Why-Town... not bad and better than driving....reason for more than 1 vehicle is good...

only hope is that if I have neighbors in Memphis that they are not like the idiots here....and again... insurance... insurance and more insurance....I ask it.... it worth it?

Yep! most certainly....And I can't wait again....
sunshine
Contributor

« Reply #7 on: 01 05, 14, 05:33:51:PM » Reply

I just put all my rugs up against the doors to prevent drafts. When the wind howls it always manages to come inside. I just can't imagine 50 below wind chills..or colder like MN...-70?Huh? TYikes.
Pages: 1  Print 
 |  General Discussion (Anxiety Free Zone)  |  Daily Life  |  Topic: where you at
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory