Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
03 29, 24, 05:05:48:AM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2653664 Posts in 297946 Topics by 306 Members
Latest Member: chachamukhtar
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Moved Hot Topics  |  Topic: "America's Mama Grizz!" 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2 ... 14 Print
Author Topic: "America's Mama Grizz!"  (Read 11886 times)
Jim
When someone claims to have an Open Mind they are soon shocked, dismayed, and offended that there actually are other views.
Contributor

What would they do without Anecdotals or Snark

« on: 12 28, 13, 03:36:35:AM » Reply

Why do the Left Fear Sarah Palin?   
Because she floats on Moral ground they can't even crawl through.

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/uxeSXBq31DA" target="_blank">https://www.youtube.com/v/uxeSXBq31DA</a>

pacifica
Honored Member

springborn1959

« Reply #1 on: 12 28, 13, 03:52:56:AM » Reply

`She's still standing, yea yea yea`
hoosier_daddy
Don't hate me because I am beautiful

how cool that chemtrail can change profiles

« Reply #2 on: 12 28, 13, 06:12:32:AM » Reply

moral? i will leave it to others to decide if her getting pregnant before she got married is immoral, or raising her kid to do the same thing, even letting the teen dad live with them before marriage, but what is moral about lying all the fucking time?  the death panels (lie of the year 2009), the pals around with terrorists....she is a loser.  she quit on the people of alaska mid term so she could go get the big bucks at fox and wherever.  how much did that cost alaskans to have a special election to replace her because she just didn't want to stick around the frozen tundra?  it is hard to keep a shallow, ignorant chick home on the frozen tundra when she has been under the glare of the spotlights of the Big City...and is it moral to spend about 150 grand of donor money on CLOTHES FOR YOU AND YOUR FAMILY? 

The Republican National Committee has spent more than $150,000 to clothe and accessorize vice presidential candidate Sarah Palin and her family since her surprise pick by John McCain in late August.

According to financial disclosure records, the accessorizing began in early September and included bills from Saks Fifth Avenue in St. Louis and New York for a combined $49,425.74.

The records also document a couple of big-time shopping trips to Neiman Marcus in Minneapolis, including one $75,062.63 spree in early September.

The RNC also spent $4,716.49 on hair and makeup through September after reporting no such costs in August.

The cash expenditures immediately raised questions among campaign finance experts about their legality under the Federal Election Commission's long-standing advisory opinions on using campaign cash to purchase items for personal use.

Politico asked the McCain campaign for comment on Monday, explicitly noting the $150,000 in expenses for department store shopping and makeup consultation that were incurred immediately after Palin’s announcement. Pre-September reports do not include similar costs.

Spokeswoman Maria Comella declined to answer specific questions about the expenditures, including whether it was necessary to spend that much and whether it amounted to one early investment in Palin or if shopping for the vice presidential nominee was ongoing.

“The campaign does not comment on strategic decisions regarding how financial resources available to the campaign are spent," she said.

The answer can be found inside the RNC’s September monthly financial disclosure report under “itemized coordinated expenditures.”

It’s a report that typically records expenses for direct mail, telephone calls and advertising. Those expenses do show up, but the report also has a new category of spending: “campaign accessories.”

September payments were also made to Barney’s New York ($789.72) and Bloomingdale’s New York ($5,102.71).

Macy’s in Minneapolis, another store fortunate enough to be situated in the Twin Cities that hosted last summer’s Republican National Convention, received three separate payments totaling $9,447.71.

The entries also show two purchases at Pacifier, a top-notch baby store, suggesting $196 was spent to accommodate the littlest Palin to join the campaign trail.

An additional $4,902.45 was spent in early September at Atelier, a high-class shopping destination for men.

* palin bible.jpg (48.22 KB, 637x538 - viewed 342 times.)

* palin jesus.jpg (51.65 KB, 635x474 - viewed 375 times.)
duke_john
Contributor

« Reply #3 on: 12 28, 13, 06:17:21:AM » Reply

hoosier_daddy
Don't hate me because I am beautiful

how cool that chemtrail can change profiles

« Reply #4 on: 12 28, 13, 06:22:35:AM » Reply

that cartoon is so stupid and juvenile it looks like you made it.  sad. A-Team sad. 
duke_john
Contributor

« Reply #5 on: 12 28, 13, 06:26:55:AM » Reply

Glad you like it, princess.

LadyRavensWing

« Reply #6 on: 12 28, 13, 07:43:44:AM » Reply

Everyone is TOO busy laughing at her dumb ass to be scared of her, repubs... She takes her five minutes at a time in the spotlight and then seems to fade in and out like she wasn't there at all..

Of course, ALL of you repub clowns are that laughable...

LOLOLOLOL~~!!!! 

Dismissed..., AS Always...,

Ldy R.* 
duke_john
Contributor

« Reply #7 on: 12 28, 13, 07:45:24:AM » Reply

That laughter you hear is America laughing at you, PsychoBitch.

Dismissed, syphilitic skank whore.
LadyRavensWing

« Reply #8 on: 12 28, 13, 05:49:25:PM » Reply

What's the matter, dumbassdookieshitforbrainsjohn?

Still got the "red ass" cause you got your ass handed to you so many times here on these boards...??

Wanna try for it again, you dumb ass, mutherfucking asshole?

I WILL oblige you, you lying, fucked in the head bastard...

LAFFIN MY ASS OFF AGAIN @ your OBVIOUS stupidity...

Dismissed...., As Always, AND As Per Usual..,

Ldy R.* 
duke_john
Contributor

« Reply #9 on: 12 28, 13, 05:55:02:PM » Reply

You never tell the truth, ever, PsychoBitch.

Go fuck yourself.

LadyRavensWing

« Reply #10 on: 12 28, 13, 06:02:23:PM » Reply

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA~~~~

Got your ass handed to you AGAIN, eh, dumbassdookieshitforbrains?

When you start repeating your bullshit mantra, EVERYONE HERE KNOWS you got your ass handed to you...

Now eat up, lil guy.. You have a LOT of growing up to do before you can play with the grown ups...

Poor, sniveling, pathetic, lying, lil whining bitch that you are...

Boo Hoo Hoo!  dumbassdookieshitforbrains got his ass handed to him again on a Silver Platter, folks...

It ain't that hard, you know... dumbassdookieshitforbrains is THAT dumb...

ROTFLMAO!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA~~~~!!!!!!!! ROTFLMBO~~~!!!!! LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL~~~~!!!!!!

Yup, you flaming lil fag asshole, dookieshitforbrains...

Grow the fuck up and THEN talk to me~

You are AGAIN Exposed, Dissed, Dismissed, Drug Across The Carpet for ALL to see...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!

Ldy R.* 
duke_john
Contributor

« Reply #11 on: 12 28, 13, 09:57:00:PM » Reply

You never tell the truth, ever, PsychoBitch.

Go fuck yourself.

Pages: 1 2 ... 14 Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Moved Hot Topics  |  Topic: "America's Mama Grizz!"
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA