Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 24, 24, 06:18:10:AM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2662346 Posts in 298769 Topics by 307 Members
Latest Member: northern pharmacy canada
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  General Discussion (Anxiety Free Zone)  |  Daily Life  |  Topic: ok I found out what was in the holes 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1  Print
Author Topic: ok I found out what was in the holes  (Read 140 times)
luvtimes
Honored Member

« on: 11 14, 13, 08:23:06:PM » Reply

rabbits... and surely I won't have a tulip left for spring... but that's ok... I have plenty of marigold seeds I got from this year's crop...actually I have a paper grocery bag full...

yeah it's the rabbits... they just took over my side flower bed... they need a place to stay this winter and they don't have to store food... it's all there for the helping... I'm sorta pissed but hey... they only last a hot minute and the tulips are gone...won't be planting anymore of those ever....at least it's not rats...whew!

looked at the weather channel online and we're going back up to 70 on Sunday... yea!  Hope they are not lying for once....Tidying up for the winter is what its all about here....may even get a chance to clean out the van...went out and got 2 bottles of B12 and I'm set....

Don't know why I don't do this... cook strawberry shortcake... best dessert of all times...next cheesecake... but I've found a place that will order it for you... so I called and may have it for Thanksgivings....and that's all...lol...

Knowing Thanksgiving is going to happen in a few days... but I'm not ready for it right now... plus I'm thinking something really special... not ham or turkey...tired of the clean up mess and leftovers...a lot of places are giving turkeys away... I pass...let someone more deserving of that special delight...

I received a cookbook in the mail and they have really good recipes in it... I'm going to study and do a wonderful meal from it for Thanksgiving... I'll even surprise myself...lol   I know I will have whatever is already in the fridge...got to get rid of some of that crap...And the use of the slow cooker is the key appliance....

Folks are really down this year around here... but that's not unusual...but getting together with family is what it's all about...I don't want no surprises... I tell you... cause... that usually cost more than I want to spend at this time...which is nothing outside the ordinary....the strawberry shortcake is for the holiday...ok...and that's all my budget calls for...

I guess this comes with age... but I don't sleep more than a few hours at a time now... I can get a lot of stuff done if I wanted to...and I usually don't.... I guess too it has something to do with daylight savings time... less sun meaning longer sleeping hours...I don't know... all I know is I sleep 3 or 4 hours a night now...and drag myself threw the day...resting for short periods of time...I think you get less exercise in the winter months also and that could be it...... and that's not good...

treadmill....got to get to stepping...

oh yeah... I took myself off of Tramadol... and I feel like my old self again... I don't think pills are suppose to substance you for life...just an aid to keep you moving...but for some reason... my back problems have gone away... and knee issues also... go figure ...and if it's temporary... I'm so thankful....

Now it's dark here and it feels like 1200am but it's only 825pm... goodness...

Oh! 
sunshine
Contributor

« Reply #1 on: 11 15, 13, 05:48:18:AM » Reply

I can't seem to sleep either.  I hate that I toss and turn so much but I won't take any pills for it. I tried lunesta once...I was a zombie for 2 days after. Benydril is good for making you fall off to sleep  but not for long.
emilyB
Contributor

Rudeness is the weak man's imitation of strength

« Reply #2 on: 11 15, 13, 07:21:37:PM » Reply

If I can't sleep I take Advil PM - you are supposed to take two but one works for me!
Pages: 1  Print 
 |  General Discussion (Anxiety Free Zone)  |  Daily Life  |  Topic: ok I found out what was in the holes
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory