Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
03 28, 24, 10:12:16:AM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2653428 Posts in 297920 Topics by 308 Members
Latest Member: JerryEcold
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  General Discussion (Anxiety Free Zone)  |  Daily Life  |  Topic: cancelled 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1  Print
Author Topic: cancelled  (Read 192 times)
luvtimes
Honored Member

« on: 11 11, 13, 02:20:23:PM » Reply

my phone service with virgin mobile... they continued to charge me 1.50 for data... KMA!

told them not to take another dime out of my account for services ever....wanted me to be credited for 10.00... KMA!

Now you all know I'm not computer smart.... right?

There was no way to stop an email on that phone once programmed... called them to ask... and what a freaking recorder directs you to * and no help....

I told them how many computers, tablets, laptops I have and asked why would I pay them to get my emails... whew!

That was my Craigslist phone.... whew!

But now... you know me... I have another phone that I can just top up and start services with them... but only when I go to Memphis will I activate it...I tell you.... Virgin Mobile is going under....but I will report them to the better business bureau and tell them that there services have gone straight to hell...

I lost...97.XX but gained my freedom from the con artist that created such a nightmare.....

Told them to keep the change cause they will be needing it more so than I....

not rich just fed up....

luvtimes
Honored Member

« Reply #1 on: 11 11, 13, 02:39:38:PM » Reply

just checked and all the phone is now is a glorified tablet.... basically an alarm clock......damn!
takncarabizniz
DEFLECTION IS THE WEAPON OF COWARDICE !
Contributor

~Well-behaved women seldom make history~

« Reply #2 on: 11 11, 13, 02:59:53:PM » Reply

You don't have to accept emails over your phone. I uninstalled my email and only kept the gmail that came w/ the phone, but I didn't sync it to my regular gmail or give it out as my regular email.

Prepaid phones, especially from Virgin, tout they have unlimited data, so someone was ripping you off anyway.
luvtimes
Honored Member

« Reply #3 on: 11 11, 13, 07:42:07:PM » Reply

The freaking virgin mobile is just a tablet now...I'm got rid of  their phone service and  go back to Boost... just need a cell phone when the land lines go down and they do that a lot... I'll just keep it topped up with a top up card...whenever necessary....to think that Virgin Mobile was going to bill me Wednesday... I told them don't even....

When Sprint took over Virgin Mobile... Sprint changed  a lot ...and Sprint thinks their plan is more appealing... it is not...ok.. I'm just so done with it... they do this after I purchase their freaking telephone/tablet out of the balance on my account...... Sprint didn't like the .18 minute service... I thought it was ok since I have other phones... I mean I'm not going to have a long conversation with a Craigslist seller....

I just get so angry at the loss...  money for nothing...not when I'm trying to save too... whew!...that's hard enough....

Pages: 1  Print 
 |  General Discussion (Anxiety Free Zone)  |  Daily Life  |  Topic: cancelled
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About