Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
03 28, 24, 03:03:37:PM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2653495 Posts in 297928 Topics by 308 Members
Latest Member: JerryEcold
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Moved Hot Topics  |  Topic: Too little too late, but better late than never. 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2 3 ... 59 Print
Author Topic: Too little too late, but better late than never.  (Read 44231 times)
Dan
Contributor

JW2 is a homosexual

« Reply #12 on: 10 30, 13, 05:12:00:PM » Reply

Kind of like closing the gates after the horses get out... 

More like OPENING the gates after the horses have been kept in.  Law abiding gun owning citizens protecting their community has kept the horses at bay.  Now they are opening the gates to let the horses out.
Dan
Contributor

JW2 is a homosexual

« Reply #13 on: 10 30, 13, 05:13:43:PM » Reply

And did you notice how anchoragedan and byteryder7 posted opinionated arguments rather than discussing the actual content of the article?

The content of the article is not in dispute, is it?  I am comment on the content of the article.  There's no need for me to repeat it when it has already been presented.
dont-blameme
Contributor

« Reply #14 on: 10 30, 13, 05:14:49:PM » Reply

For every crime that is committed, in an area were neighborhood watch has been disarmed lets charge 10 negro's as accessories, after the fact, after all they pushed for the change.
dont-blameme
Contributor

« Reply #15 on: 10 30, 13, 05:17:46:PM » Reply

How about this 1965hawks wasn't the law changed based on opinionated arguments by a few african americans?
wmdn_bs
“The rifle itself has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own."

Bob

« Reply #16 on: 10 30, 13, 05:18:31:PM » Reply

Tardmex, I don't think the minds of your average rightwinger needs to be changed regarding responsible gun ownership, or the right to carry. Apparently some don't quite grasp the concept of responsible gun ownership. GZ got away with murder as much as OJ and Casey Anthony. I have a feeling they are aware of that, but their bigotry disallows reasonable thoughts to be posted.
upyrwazoo
Contributor

« Reply #17 on: 10 30, 13, 05:21:34:PM » Reply

SO NOW ALL THE HOME OWNERS WILL NEED TO BE ARMED RATHER THAN THE NEIGHBORHOOD WATCH. AND YOU THINK THAT'S A GOOD THING?
Dardmex

« Reply #18 on: 10 30, 13, 05:21:52:PM » Reply

wmdn-bs --- Do you know who calls me names like "Tardmex?"  It's the right-wingers & their racist Tea Party allies!  Are you a right-wingers?  Are you a racist?  Are you a Tea Party member?

No?  Then get my name right!

http://www.dailykos.com .................. http://www.MoveOn.org
D2D
Republicans believe every day is the fourth of July! Democrats believe every day is April 15!

#SayHisName Cannon Hinnant

« Reply #19 on: 10 30, 13, 05:23:42:PM » Reply

A victory for criminals everywhere and the end of neighborhood watches or at least any person claiming to operate as under that name!

The question is, does that city have the authority under Florida State law to pass such a gun ban?

I bet they don't!
dont-blameme
Contributor

« Reply #20 on: 10 30, 13, 05:24:36:PM » Reply

So what you're saying bs is if a african thug was pounding your head in the concrete and you was armed you would just scream like a pussy, and beg him to stop.
Dan
Contributor

JW2 is a homosexual

« Reply #21 on: 10 30, 13, 05:25:37:PM » Reply

YUP ! I noticed.  But with them, it's so common,

It's called commentary.  That's what we're supposed to do on this forum.  If we don't give our opinions, what is the point of being here?

I don't pay that much attention to them

You don't pay attention to anyone then, because all that interests you is raw news.  You can get that from the AP wire.  So why are you here?
wmdn_bs
“The rifle itself has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own."

Bob

« Reply #22 on: 10 30, 13, 05:29:34:PM » Reply

So what you're saying bs is if a african thug was pounding your head in the concrete and you was armed you would just scream like a pussy, and beg him to stop.

DBM, what I am saying is I would have observed and reported, not confronted and shooted. You may be too obstinate to admit it, but I am sure you are smart enough to know that GZ did not do as he was instructed.
Dan
Contributor

JW2 is a homosexual

« Reply #23 on: 10 30, 13, 05:33:14:PM » Reply

GZ did not do as he was instructed.

He was "instructed" to give his location.  He was "advised" that he didn't NEED to follow Martin, to which Zimmerman replied "Okay."

So where is the evidence that Zimmerman did not do as he was "instructed?"  What instruction did he not follow?
Pages: 1 2 3 ... 59 Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Moved Hot Topics  |  Topic: Too little too late, but better late than never.
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory