Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
03 29, 24, 02:22:15:AM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2653664 Posts in 297946 Topics by 306 Members
Latest Member: chachamukhtar
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Moved Hot Topics  |  Topic: Another racist Republican bites the dust 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2 3 ... 10 Print
Author Topic: Another racist Republican bites the dust  (Read 11577 times)
Dan
Contributor

JW2 is a homosexual

« Reply #12 on: 10 25, 13, 04:11:48:PM » Reply

called Blacks 'Lazy'

Are you sure that's what he said?
keno

« Reply #13 on: 10 25, 13, 04:33:21:PM » Reply

Interesting, is it not, that nitwit and shithawk post the same story, with the same exact lie about what was said?
1965hawks

« Reply #14 on: 10 25, 13, 04:41:09:PM » Reply

We can't tell the truth in America these days.

You're confused again, WWV10MHZ. You racist, right-wingnut, redneck assholes can't tell the "truth" for as long as you like--behind the closed doors of your KKK meeting and Aryan Nation rallies, not as an official of the GOP on national television.

Where's all that "common sense" you right-wingnuts are supposed have?

HAHA
duke_john
Contributor

« Reply #15 on: 10 25, 13, 04:43:14:PM » Reply

What's with all the ad-hominems from you, hawkshit? 

Don't you like being bested, time after time?
Dardmex

« Reply #16 on: 10 25, 13, 04:45:20:PM » Reply

1965hawks --- I just wish that we could avoid the 2014 elections altogether.  I'm pretty sure that the Republicans will try and embarrass our party over this ObamaCare roll-out disaster and all of the lies that have been told about lower premiums and keeping your own health plan.

http://www.dailykos.com ................... http://www.MoveOn.org
keno

« Reply #17 on: 10 25, 13, 04:56:13:PM » Reply

You racist, left-wingnut, redneck assholes can't tell the "truth" for as long as you like--behind the closed doors of your CBC meeting and Alinsky Nation rallies, not as an official of the Jackass Party on national television.
HK91-762mm

FreePeople are Not Equal,Equal people are Not Free

« Reply #18 on: 10 25, 13, 04:57:38:PM » Reply

WELL--What % of Blacks are on welfare?Huh?

If you give them free shit who will they vote for???

I think the guy was telling the truth . and Political correctness got him -!
1965hawks

« Reply #19 on: 10 26, 13, 11:14:04:AM » Reply

Tell you what, anchoragedunce. Look at the video then come back and tell me what you think the racist GOP asshole said.

http://www.onenewspage.us/n/Entertainment/74w2r4x4q/Video-GOP-official-ousted-for-lazy-blacks-comment.htm

http://www.latimes.com/entertainment/tv/showtracker/la-et-st-don-yelton-daily-show-racist-remarks-voter-id-north-carolina-republican-20131025,0,677853.story#axzz2iq9kjL14

1965hawks

« Reply #20 on: 10 26, 13, 11:41:47:AM » Reply

What per cent of blacks are on welfare? If you give them free shit who will they vote for? I think the guy was telling the truth and political correctness got him.

HK91-762mm,

Don't believe everything you think. In an interview trying to defend a state's voter suppression law, the percentage of blacks on the welfare rolls is irrelevant. And arguing that blacks are lazy and vote only to receive "free shit" is not only a lie, but an incredibly racist--and asinine-- statement to make, especially by an official of the Republican Party--a party that claims it's actively seeking African-American support. No, HK91-762mm. It wasn't political correctness that got him. Don Yelton got a little too honest with his racism; that's what got his stupid and ignorant ass.

1965hawks

« Reply #21 on: 10 26, 13, 11:45:31:AM » Reply

What's with all the ad-hominems from you, hawkshit? 

Don't you like being bested, time after time?

dopie_john,

Your claim has a serious defect. It's based on the false premiss that I've been "bested time after time."

ROFLMAO

1965hawks

« Reply #22 on: 10 26, 13, 12:22:16:PM » Reply

You racist, left-wingnut, redneck assholes can't tell the "truth" for as long as you like--behind the closed doors of your CBC meeting and Alinsky Nation rallies, not as an official of the Jackass Party on national television.

keno,

Your poor writing and communication skills prevents you from expressing your thought with the written word. So you have a penchant for plagiarising my post (with your editing, of course, and posting them as rebuttals to my original claim or argument, something I've chided you about several times in the past. What's funny this time is the statement contains an obvious typographical error, but evidently you're too fucking stupid and ignorant to notice it. But that's beside the point. Your defending Yelton for telling the "truth" about why a voter suppression law should restrict the voting rights of "lazy balcks" is the issue here.

When are all those members of the Black Congressional Cock-us going to resign for all of their racist statements, hawks?

keno,

Tell me one member of the Black Congressional Caucus who argued for the repeal of voter ID laws because such laws prevent "lazy blacks" from getting something for nothing from the federal government.

1965hawks

« Reply #23 on: 10 26, 13, 12:24:11:PM » Reply

Interesting, is it not, that nitwit and shithawk post the same story, with the same exact lie about what was said?

What do you find "interesting" about that, keno?
Pages: 1 2 3 ... 10 Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Moved Hot Topics  |  Topic: Another racist Republican bites the dust
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory