Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 23, 24, 05:33:22:PM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2662086 Posts in 298755 Topics by 306 Members
Latest Member: chachamukhtar
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Boehner: "The implementation has been horrendous..." 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2 3 Print
Author Topic: Boehner: "The implementation has been horrendous..."  (Read 902 times)
hoosier_daddy
Don't hate me because I am beautiful

how cool that chemtrail can change profiles

« Reply #12 on: 10 25, 13, 01:16:34:PM » Reply

Well, IT HAS!!!!!!!!!

What FOOL doesn't know this? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?

DUH!!!!!

duh..indeed. he was talking about bush and the republicans and their medicare part d plan that passed when they were in charge, stupid.  goddamn.  do you like to show how fucking stupid and illiterate you are, chickenshit punki?  or do you just not have any choice?
sweetwater5s9
Contributor

« Reply #13 on: 10 25, 13, 01:17:22:PM » Reply

October 24, 2013

(1) By a two-to-one margin (60/31), Americans say Obamacare’s implementation has been “a joke,” as opposed to it’s “going fine.”  According to a recent CBS News survey, just 12 percent of the public says the launch has gone “well.”

(2) By a similar margin (59/31), Americans say the Obama administration is doing more to deepen the partisan divide in Washington, rather than bridge it.  Hope and change, baby.

(3) Confirming a slew of other polls, it appears that the shutdown showdown actually boosted Obamacare’s overall perception. Slightly.  A majority (51/41) would still prefer to “get rid of” the new law rather than keep it, but that’s down slightly from (53/40) in July.  Independents support trashing the law by a 30-point margin.

Cont @

http://www.aesopsretreat.com/forum/index.php?topic=168644.msg1305488#msg1305488

October 24, 2013
WWV10MHZ
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!

LIBERALISM - Spawned by SATAN!

« Reply #14 on: 10 25, 13, 01:21:17:PM » Reply

The implementation of SOBamaCare has been horrendous!!!!

IT HAS!!!!!

Only a FOOL wouldn't know this!!!

DUH!!!

-----------------------------------

HO-BOY...

You're a filthy mouth negro!!!!!
hoosier_daddy

« Reply #15 on: 10 25, 13, 01:25:37:PM » Reply

A few weeks into the launch of the most sweeping health care reform law in a generation, John Boehner declared that the implementation was a disaster.

"The implementation," the Republican leader said, "has been horrendous. We've made it far more complicated than it should be."

Boehner, of course, was talking about the rollout of the new Medicare prescription drug benefit -- known as Part D -- enacted in 2003 by President George W. Bush. He discussed the implementation woes during a Feb. 6, 2006 appearance on "Fox News Sunday," on his fifth day as House majority leader.

But did he want to repeal the enefit? No. The future Speaker soberly acknowledged the problems but saw potential in the law and called for improving it. "The good news is that the competition that's being created has lowered premiums significantly below where Congress thought they'd be when we put the bill together, so the competition side is good," he said. "I think the implementation side continues to need to be improved."

It was a rough time for the law's proponents. The soft launch was "anything but smooth," according to the Washington Post, marred by at least two delays along with other, deeper problems. Upon launch, the Bush administration admitted to receiving "tens of thousands of complaints by seniors, pharmacists and others" about implementation failures. Health and Human Services vowed to "fix every problem as quickly as possible."

Boehner was far from alone in pushing to fix the problematic law, rather than repealing or dismantling it. Fortunately for Bush and his party, Democrats were a willing partner in tweaking and improving the law.

Nearly eight years later, Boehner leads a Republican Party that has taken a radically different approach to the troubled rollout of a new, ambitious health care reform law -- this time enacted by a Democratic president. Four weeks into its pre-launch, Obamacare is under the gun for significant problems and glitches, and Republicans took turns excoriating the law during a GOP-led hearing Thursday. But while the Obama administration wants to fix the problems, a united GOP insists that the Affordable Care Act's online enrollment woes suggest the law should be wiped off the books, or at least dismantled piece by piece.

What Democrats are now saying about Obamacare -- fix it, don't nix it -- sounds eerily similar to what many Republicans were saying on the dawning of Medicare Part D.

"This is a huge undertaking and there are going to be glitches," said Rep. Joe Barton (R-TX) on Feb. 15, 2006. "My goal is the same as yours: Get rid of the glitches."

"Rather than trying to scare and confuse seniors, I would hope that we can work together as we go through the implementation phase to find out what is wrong with the program and if we can make some changes to fix it, let us do it and let us do it on a bipartisan basis," Barton pleaded during an Energy & Commerce Committee hearing on March 6, 2006. "We owe that to all of the millions of Medicare beneficiaries."

Republican Rep. Nathan Deal, now the governor of Georgia, cautioned critics that "most significant programs" have problems early on, and that's no reason to give up on them.

"Like most significant programs, the new benefit has not gone without a few isolated glitches and unexpected problems," he said at the same hearing. "But I believe that if there is anything wrong with the plan, most of it has been fixed and that that hasn't can be fixed over time."

"Any time something is new, there is going to be some glitches," Rep. Tim Murphy (R-PA) said on April 6, 2006. "No matter what one does in life, when it is something new in learning the ropes of it, it is going to take a little adjustment."
Baretta19

« Reply #16 on: 10 25, 13, 01:27:05:PM » Reply

Once again hoosier takes Obamas dick out of his mouth long enough to justify current stupidity with past stupidity.

A few weeks into the launch of the most sweeping health care reform law in a generation, John Boehner declared that the implementation was a disaster.

"The implementation," the Republican leader said, "has been horrendous. We've made it far more complicated than it should be."

Boehner, of course, was talking about the rollout of the new Medicare prescription drug benefit -- known as Part D -- enacted in 2003 by President George W. Bush. He discussed the implementation woes during a Feb. 6, 2006 appearance on "Fox News Sunday," on his fifth day as House majority leader.

WIPE YO CHIN HODADDY YA GOT THE OBAMA JISM ROLLIN"
keno

« Reply #17 on: 10 25, 13, 01:29:41:PM » Reply

Good thing Facebook didn't hire the Obozo clowns to set up their website.

GFY hoser, you silly little wet back bitch.
Dan
Contributor

JW2 is a homosexual

« Reply #18 on: 10 25, 13, 01:40:51:PM » Reply

A few weeks into the launch of the most sweeping health care reform law in a generation

What health reform law that was more sweeping than Obamacare was launched 20 years ago?  Hillary Care never passed.  So what law are you talking about that was more invasive than Obamacare?
hoosier_daddy

« Reply #19 on: 10 25, 13, 01:41:10:PM » Reply

how does a post about medicare make baretta have such graphic gay fantasies?  shouldn't he be dreaming about graphic gay sex on some KKK gay boy board?
Dan
Contributor

JW2 is a homosexual

« Reply #20 on: 10 25, 13, 01:44:07:PM » Reply

Answer the question, HD.
hoosier_daddy

« Reply #21 on: 10 25, 13, 01:45:09:PM » Reply

invasive?  you must be talking about all those dumbfuck repub states that FORCE WOMEN TO HAVE AN INVASIVE MEDICAL PROCEDURE LIKE A VAGINAL SONOGRAM PERFORMED, AT HER OWN EXPENSE, THAT SHE DOES NOT WANT OR NEED, BEFORE SHE CAN HAVE A LEGAL ABORTION?  THAT IS INVASIVE, STUPID SHIT.  GODDAMN, WHAT A FUCKING MORON. 

For some fiscal conservatives, the Medicare prescription drug benefit remains a symbol of when Republicans lost their way. So it wasn't surprising that it came up when Republican candidates for president debated on May 5, 2011, in South Carolina.

Rick Santorum was a U.S. senator when the plan was passed in 2003. Then, he voted in favor of the plan, a vote he has since called a mistake. Santorum got this question at the debate: "You voted for it. It's cost hundreds of billions of dollars. You've said you regretted that vote now. As president, would you work to repeal that and leave the 25 million seniors who now enjoy that benefit, without it?"
Baretta19

« Reply #22 on: 10 25, 13, 01:52:00:PM » Reply

how does a post about medicare

ROFL - Post is about medicaid. ROFL.

Sadly Hoosier your a victim of your own behavior, whenever there is a failure in the KINGS COURT the first thig you do is dig up something from 10 years ago, blah blah BUSH, Your total blind devotion couldn't be any more obvious.

Take a minute and tell us what YOU think about this EPIC FAILURE and the person who lead it.

Hint It's not medicaid and it's not Bush.

As a side note the ACA has been heralded as OBAMAS EPIC DOMESTIC POLICY TO GO DOWN IN HISTORY. Frankly If I had been in Obama's shoes and had my name and reputation tied to this law I would have spent every available minute ensuring is went as smooth as a babies ass. Sadly the leader, the owner the namesake OBAMA was more in tuen with $100 million vacations and playing golf. This failed right in front of him and sadly he was too fucking stupid to see it. GREAT LEADERSHIP FOR A MORON !
Dan
Contributor

JW2 is a homosexual

« Reply #23 on: 10 25, 13, 02:14:13:PM » Reply

invasive?
Answer the question.
For some fiscal conservatives, the Medicare prescription drug benefit
That was passed in 2003 and implemented in 2006.  A generation is 20 years, not 7 or 10.  So I ask again, what health care law more invasive than Obamacare was passed circa 1993?
Pages: 1 2 3 Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Boehner: "The implementation has been horrendous..."
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory