Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
03 29, 24, 01:54:22:AM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2653663 Posts in 297946 Topics by 306 Members
Latest Member: chachamukhtar
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Moved Hot Topics  |  Topic: Jacksonille honours a traitor, war criminal, and terrorist 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2 3 ... 9 Print
Author Topic: Jacksonille honours a traitor, war criminal, and terrorist  (Read 12006 times)
Thomasj_tx

« Reply #12 on: 10 23, 13, 09:22:49:PM » Reply

And Florida is a Republican stronghold, but that doesn't count. Right, you racist dumb-fuck?

You show yet again that you know nothing about US politics.

Since BHO won the state of Florida in 2012, are you calling blacks in Florida racists? 
D2D
Republicans believe every day is the fourth of July! Democrats believe every day is April 15!

#SayHisName Cannon Hinnant

« Reply #13 on: 10 24, 13, 02:25:52:AM » Reply

1965hawks is upset that Jacksonville is honoring a democrat!

Will wonders ever cease!
1965hawks

« Reply #14 on: 10 24, 13, 05:55:51:PM » Reply

Why would Jacksonville honor you, hawks?

You're confused again, duke_john. Jacksonville didn't honour me. It honoured a slave trader, slave owner, traitor, a war criminal, and a founding father of a terrorist organization.

1965hawks is upset that Jacksonville is honoring a democrat!

Will wonders ever cease!

D2D,

If you had actually read the article, you would had seen that it was Omotayo Richmond, a concerned parent, who was upset. He is quoted as saying, "I don't want my daughter, or any other student, going to a school named under those circumstances." It was Mr. Richmond, not I, who launched the petition to change the name of the school.

And, by the way, you and your dumb-downed pals in this forum are as stupid and ignorant as always. The school's name has nothing to do with Forrest's political affiliation. School administrators renamed the School Nathan B. Forrest High School in 1959, to honour a Confederate General and former Grand Wizard of the Ku Klux Klan, in defiance to school integration laws enforced by Brown v. Board of Education.

So  duke_john and D2D again demonstrate how dumbed-down right-wingers really are. Will their stupidity and ignorance ever cease? I doubt it.

LOL

http://www.alternet.org/florida-high-school-named-after-kkk-founder-2013

duke_john
Contributor

« Reply #15 on: 10 24, 13, 06:31:23:PM » Reply

Ha ha!  You're the idiot, hawkshit, being played with.
1965hawks

« Reply #16 on: 10 24, 13, 06:41:29:PM » Reply

You show yet again that you know nothing about US politics. Since BHO won the state of Florida in 2012, are you calling blacks in Florida racists? 

To:

Now let me point out your ignorance of US politics:

Yes. Democratic President Obama carried Florida in the 2012 Presidential Election, and the state's senior US Senator is a Democrat. But of the 27 members of Florida's US House Delegation, 17 are Republicans. On the state level, Florida's governor is a Republican and Republicans hold a majority in the Upper House (26-14), and also hold a majority in the Lower House (75-45)--even though there are more registered Democrats than Republicans in Florida. But Republican gerrymandering accounts for that anomaly.

Am I calling black Floridians racists. No. Are you?
duke_john
Contributor

« Reply #17 on: 10 24, 13, 07:04:14:PM » Reply

Nice spin, hawkie.
1965hawks

« Reply #18 on: 10 24, 13, 07:09:23:PM » Reply

Nice spin, hawkie.

Spin this, dumbfuck_john:

HAHA

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Political_party_strength_in_U.S._states
Thomasj_tx

« Reply #19 on: 10 24, 13, 07:28:07:PM » Reply

Duke, you have to understand something about hawks.

He is not from the US and as such doesn't understand how things work and therefore has to rely on Wiki or far leftwing nut sites for his "knowledge".  He is incapable of thinking on his own behalf.

He does not realize that how a state went in the Presidential election generally defines if the state is "red" or "blue".  He doesn't realize that is how all election maps are color coded, hence the terms.

Cut him some slack.  Foreigners should not be expected to have the same level of knowledge as us citizens.
1965hawks

« Reply #20 on: 10 24, 13, 07:30:41:PM » Reply

The point is hawks the topic was started by an african un American whiney ass die hard racist and race baiter. Isn't that the point in all your topics Racism!

don't-blameme,

Only a dyed-in-the-wool racist asshole like you would have the audacity to call Mr. Richmond "an African un American whiney ass hard racist and race baiter" (sic) for launching a petition to change the name of Nathan Bedford Forrest High School.

http://www.change.org/petitions/duval-public-schools-no-more-kkk-high-school
duke_john
Contributor

« Reply #21 on: 10 24, 13, 07:47:00:PM » Reply

I know he isn't an America, Thomas.  It was obvious from the start.

However, his presence here doesn't afford him any special treatment.
D2D
Republicans believe every day is the fourth of July! Democrats believe every day is April 15!

#SayHisName Cannon Hinnant

« Reply #22 on: 10 25, 13, 06:12:46:AM » Reply

1965hawks, it doesn't change the fact Forrest was a democrat!
1965hawks

« Reply #23 on: 10 25, 13, 02:09:45:PM » Reply

1965hawks, it doesn't change the fact Forrest was a democrat!

You're confused again, D2D. The fact that Forrest was a Democrat is irrelevant. The school wasn't named in memory of his political affiliation. School administrators renamed the school in 1959 to glorify Nathan Bedford Forrest's role as a traitor and founding father of a terrorist organization and, of course, in defiance to school integration laws enforced by Brown v. Board of Education (1954).

http://www.alternet.org/florida-high-school-named-after-kkk-founder-2013

Pages: 1 2 3 ... 9 Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Moved Hot Topics  |  Topic: Jacksonille honours a traitor, war criminal, and terrorist
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory