Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
03 29, 24, 09:45:03:AM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2653715 Posts in 297946 Topics by 306 Members
Latest Member: chachamukhtar
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Moved Hot Topics  |  Topic: Jacksonille honours a traitor, war criminal, and terrorist 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2 ... 9 Print
Author Topic: Jacksonille honours a traitor, war criminal, and terrorist  (Read 12009 times)
1965hawks

« on: 10 23, 13, 08:20:51:PM » Reply

http://www.alternet.org/florida-high-school-named-after-kkk-founder-2013

Thomasj_tx

« Reply #1 on: 10 23, 13, 08:27:46:PM » Reply

hawks, I know that you are not from the US so let me give you a little education.....

Google Robert Byrd.
dont-blameme
Contributor

« Reply #2 on: 10 23, 13, 08:31:10:PM » Reply

1965hawks gonna cry us a river. Such small people you whiners are. boo hoo sniff sniff.

How about this racist shit hawks---> miss black America pageant,, negro college fund naacp bet tv black history month affirmative action racial balance racial quota's  the list could go on but you know all that all ready don't you whiney ass racist, now cry your river and drown in it.
dont-blameme
Contributor

« Reply #3 on: 10 23, 13, 08:32:28:PM » Reply

Byrd was a democrat so that don't count
Thomasj_tx

« Reply #4 on: 10 23, 13, 08:42:51:PM » Reply

So are you implying that hawks is a hypocrite and intellectually dishonest and filled with faux outrage? 
Bob Huntress
Honored Member

« Reply #5 on: 10 23, 13, 08:47:11:PM » Reply

Prior to founding the KKK, Nathaniel Bedford Forrest held elected office in Memphis, TN as (drum roll, Please)

A democrat, not surprisingly.
Bob Huntress
Honored Member

« Reply #6 on: 10 23, 13, 08:52:10:PM » Reply

"Byrd was a democrat so that don't count"

So was Forrest!!

If you want to see how each political mindset works regarding race, remember that democrats brought us the KKK. To combat the new evil, conservatives brought us the NRA to protect newly freed blacks from the democrat KKK.
Jim
When someone claims to have an Open Mind they are soon shocked, dismayed, and offended that there actually are other views.
Contributor

What would they do without Anecdotals or Snark

« Reply #7 on: 10 23, 13, 08:54:32:PM » Reply

Jacksonille honours a traitor, war criminal, and terrorist

What does Hawk have against Democrats?

duke_john
Contributor

« Reply #8 on: 10 23, 13, 08:57:05:PM » Reply

Why would Jacksonville honor you, hawks?
1965hawks

« Reply #9 on: 10 23, 13, 08:58:48:PM » Reply

hawks, I know that you are not from the US so let me give you a little education.....

Google Robert Byrd.

thomass,

Robert Byrd was neither a slave trader, traitor, war criminal, nor founder of the Ku Klux Klan. But Nathan Bedford Forrest was. And allow me to remind you the Nathan Bedford Forrest is the topic of this discussion, not Robert Byrd. Why do you make your red herrings so easy to spot, thom?

Oh, and by the way, who told you I'm not from the US? I'm curious to know.

1965hawks gonna cry us a river. Such small people you whiners are. boo hoo sniff sniff.

How about this racist shit hawks---> miss black America pageant,, negro college fund naacp bet tv black history month affirmative action racial balance racial quota's  the list could go on but you know all that all ready don't you whiney ass racist, now cry your river and drown in it.

Damn, dontblameme. You get dumber and dumber with each passing minute. The topic of this discussion isn't about African Americans it's about the idiotic decision of the Duval County, FL, School Board to name a high school in honour of a traitor, war criminal and founder of a terrorist organization. Neither Miss Black America nor the United Negro College Fund are guilty of those crimes against humanity. You really need to sit your racist ass down and shut the fuck up.

And Florida is a Republican stronghold, but that doesn't count. Right, you racist dumb-fuck?
dont-blameme
Contributor

« Reply #10 on: 10 23, 13, 09:16:58:PM » Reply

The point is hawks the topic was started by an african un American whiney ass die hard racist and race baiter. Isn't that the point in all your topics Racism!
Thomasj_tx

« Reply #11 on: 10 23, 13, 09:19:50:PM » Reply

And allow me to remind you the Nathan Bedford Forrest is the topic of this discussion, not Robert Byrd.

Actually, the topic is about your supposed outrage about a KKK leader getting "honours".

I just pointed out someone that was a KKK leader that got a whole lot more "honours" than just a High School being named after him.

Oh, and by the way, who told you I'm not from the US? I'm curious to know.

You did.

Pages: 1 2 ... 9 Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Moved Hot Topics  |  Topic: Jacksonille honours a traitor, war criminal, and terrorist
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory