Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 25, 24, 02:37:18:AM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2662682 Posts in 298803 Topics by 307 Members
Latest Member: northern pharmacy canada
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  General Discussion (Anxiety Free Zone)  |  Daily Life  |  Topic: for luvtimes 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1  Print
Author Topic: for luvtimes  (Read 997 times)
sunshine
Contributor

« on: 06 18, 10, 06:08:39:PM » Reply

Is this what is in your yard? I looked up elephant weed, hoping to help you out and I come up with is elephant weed as in marijuana plants. I'm pretty sure you are not growing that in your yard.

Did you get my email?
luvtimes
Honored Member

« Reply #1 on: 06 18, 10, 08:58:09:PM » Reply

l lol

if it was reefer in my yard, every crackhead in town would be in there pulling it all out...lol

Nope, I posted it awhile back the name of it... starts with an A...

I'd have to look it up again... I'm just going to dig everything up in the fall and replant everything... I think the cracklady gave me the hostas that's causing all the weed problems... something one of her crackheads gave her and she passed it on to me... always look a gift horse in the mouth I say...now...

that's when we were on speaking terms...but she was so evil, I don't want to think she did it on purpose... I think it was due to her ignorance...

So much for that... I still haven't got my water heater straight... went on line and it's a Whirlpool issue (made in America, mind you)... 9 year warranty... and I bet big money I will have a million problems trying to get them to honor it...bad timing on the hottest days of the year coming this week... I can get it lit but it won't stay lit... so... I'll have to make do until they honor the warranty......it's been a awful day all day here... nothing done but fool around with that water heater....and since it's Friday... I hope someone is working in the morning at Whirlpool.... it looks as if everything but the tank needs replacement...

I'm out of here for now...

Wonder what happened to the board where it went down earlier...

Huh???
sunshine
Contributor

« Reply #2 on: 06 19, 10, 05:58:14:AM » Reply

Hot water heater  warrants are bogus. Our 7 month old heater broke and I had a plumber come out. He said if I tamper with the part that needs fixed, the warranty will be invalid. So why the heck even have a warranty? We got so mad I ended up with a new heater  that will be honored by the plumber's own company.
mudslinger

JESUS , MARY, JOSEPH , GOD HELP THIS COUNTRY

« Reply #3 on: 06 19, 10, 08:25:40:AM » Reply

You have a warranty so that when it breaks they will fix it free of Charge, then you have those that try to fix it themselves, screw it up even worse than want the company to fix their mistakes.
nannat6

« Reply #4 on: 06 19, 10, 11:28:10:AM » Reply

Sunshine, I am with you...........I just had a week long fight with the AC people that put my upstairs unit in last year......still under warranty until the end of this very week........It started FLOODING water from the attic, through my fan/light fixture onto the bed in one of my upstairs rooms....ruined the mattress and stained the ceiling......A tech came out and the KID said the pan was tilted and that a piece of insilation was over in the drip pan and had wicked the water out into the attic.......also that the overflow did not open.....so I said "so it was ya'lls fault"........he said "oh, yes,"............I told him I wanted to know what they were going to do.....they did not call so I called.......I called every day and kept getting the run around......no one would return my calls........I called one day and the secretary told me that they were ALL in a staff meeting.........but she would give this person the message.......never called.........I called again the next day .....needless to say fighting mad and she knew it.......I told her what was up AGAIN........she said she would have to talk to the tech to see if he said what I said he did since he did not say that on his papers........I said "of course he is going to lie"...........I got the "he is a Christian and he doesn't lie"......EKKKKKKKKKKK  I hate it when that is used as some sort of blanket excuse............of course, when she called back, he had said he never told me that............I blew..I said he obviously was not the RIGHT kind of Christian........I said "how would I know what anything was like in my attic that I can't get to if he did not tell me that.?"..finally my sales guy called me and I told him.......he came out and went up and looked and said that he did not even see it like the tech told HIM......neither story match of what he was told, she was told, and I was told.....Before this guy got out of my drive way the boss called (had not even talked to the salesman and find his thoughts" and told me to talk to my homeowners since it was OUR fault.....WHAT?  Dirt dobbers had built in the drain pipes OUTSIDE the house......now tell me, how would dirt dobbers build in a WET pipe if it were draining in the first place.......not possible....mud can't harden in wet pipes.........my sales man said he would tell them his findings and someone would call Fri.........of course, I never heard......so we had to go buy a new mattress and boxsprings now when we don't need the expense........I am soooo mad and trashing the name of this business every chance I get now...........I had to pay out $600 down on my up coming surgery the day before.........when it rains it pours.........$1200 in two days was not what we needed right now with house payments and apartment rent.........ok, it will get better, it will get better, it will get better........
sunshine
Contributor

« Reply #5 on: 06 19, 10, 12:46:02:PM » Reply

Mud...mine broke in January and they wanted me to wait 3 freaking weeks for warranty service? Have you ever taken a shower after snow shoveling a blizzard and the water is ice cold. No thank you. I told them take that warranty and put it some where.

Man that sucks nanant...
luvtimes
Honored Member

« Reply #6 on: 06 19, 10, 01:28:08:PM » Reply

Understand completely...Nan...

Well earlier, I had to convince myself, if I was in the olden days I'd have to go to the creek and take a dive to get somewhat clean... the thought makes me sick... so having no hot water on this hot day... I did what any civlized person would do... I boiled water on the stove and yes the steam makes it hot but not as hot as I was... took it up the 16 steps to the masterbath and did what was necessary to not get sick and die from not taking a hot shower...oh!  my bucket was my tub today... and will be tonight and tomorrow and Monday after I talk to Whirlpool, the made in America company...not China....ok

Anxiety, mud...says... is not the word for it... but I'll describe it after I talk to Whirlpool Monday morning!

And if Lowes doesn't take it back or fix it with my  9 year warranty... I personally will write across the tank and drop it off in front of Lowes with the sign painted on it in red...

MADE IN AMERICA TRASH...AT THE RATE OF 450.00 PLUS TAX FROM THIS ESTABLISHMENT WHICH DOES NOT HONOR THEIR PRODUCTS....

of course the news media will want to get in on it after I report it to them....

The saddest part of it all is I have a Whirlpool, stove, dishwasher, fridge, washer and dryer, and water heater...all purchased at the same time for cash....and not on sale mind you...so understand my maddness or anxiety....

Why am I taking a hot bath in a bucket and rinsing off in a cold shower.  I'm not happy... and the reason is I went online and saw how the other customers were treated with the same problem and I'm hoping I will be an exception to the rule... I hope...

Mind you....I don't have any money to replace the water heater... and it puts me in dire straits but thank goodness, I'm a Vet... I'll go to the Veteran Outreach and explain to them  my deal and they may get me a plumber to fix it...it's an agency that accepts donations from private donater to help vets in time of trouble... a nice club to be in I tell you....and I know they will help me at the cost of a plumber... but parts that's on Whirlpool...

I can't think of doing this for another day... but  will....

And the thought that I just spent my last 340.00 at Lowes for the paint sprayer and a kitchen cabinet the other day... I tell you... I can't think....

Maybe I'll take all of it back and get another water heater from their competitor....

Got to calm down... at least until Monday morning....
nannat6

« Reply #7 on: 06 19, 10, 04:03:15:PM » Reply

The boss tried to tell me my warranty ran out on the 16 which was the day before I was talking to him ...I told him, I was looking at my papers right then and it was on the 19th.............(I had told them at the beginning I thought it was the 30th, but that was when I sent the money for the AC unit)...did not matter anyway since it ran out on the 19th............Then he tried to tell me I had never had it serviced......I said that AGAIN I was looking at papers and had them come out in Feb (because of a problem) but asked the guy to check out BOTH units......wouldn't that be a service call?  I thought so but seems they did not...........idiots..........and I think the termite people are now trying to screw us over since the house is for sale and they want to get more money........I got a call from the service guy asking if we were going for the $500 new automatic vents or for the $530 moisture barrier...........I told him neither at this time an my hubby would spray the "mold" with bleach.......I also got a letter in the mail today stating the same thing...........got me thinking that there might not be anything at all under there and knowing I was alone, they could make a quick sale.......they don't know me..........not the best time to mess with me right now........so I called the number the service guy had called me from.......odd but the office is closed on Sat........so I left a message for him to call me on Mon...........I told hubby that I would set up an appointment for the tech to come out Fri afternoon (hopefully I will be back after my surgery) and he can then show hubby eactly where the "mold" is and can do a moisture reading with hubby right there to see it.................my hubby is a BIG man.............LOL
Pages: 1  Print 
 |  General Discussion (Anxiety Free Zone)  |  Daily Life  |  Topic: for luvtimes
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory