Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 18, 24, 03:04:42:AM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2660163 Posts in 298558 Topics by 306 Members
Latest Member: chachamukhtar
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  eXcite  |  Topic: Govt lesson #3 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1  Print
Author Topic: Govt lesson #3  (Read 98 times)
sine-qua-non
ACCOLADES

Try Jesus, if you no like, Satan will take U back

« on: 08 30, 13, 11:22:22:PM » Reply

Govt lesson #3

Man: He says, I need a business license!
King: What do you do for a living?
Man: I’m a Beggar
King: Let me see you beg.
Man: Please give me a license!
King: THROW HIM IN THE DUNGEON!
Guard: What’s the charge?
King: Begging without a license.

Wizard of Id
Brant Parker & Johnny Hart

Now NO STATE may convert a RIGHT into a PRIVILEGE and require a LICENSE or FEE for the exercise of that RIGHT!!! Please see MURDOCK vs. PENNSYLVANIA, 319 U.S. 105, and if a STATE does erroneously do require A LICENSE OR FEE for exercise of the RIGHT, the Citizen may IGNORE THE LICENSE AND OR FEE and exercise the RIGHT WITH TOTAL IMPUNITY!!! Please see SCHUTTLESWORTH vs. BIRMINGHAM 373 U.S. 262. YOU CAN NOT BE PUNISHED FOR THE EXERCISE OF A CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHT!!! Please see MILLER vs. UNITED STATES 230 F2nd 486. You have a PERFECT DEFENSE TO THE ELEMENT OF WILLFULLNESS if you rely on the advice of Counsel or upon a DECISION OF THE UNITED STATES SUPREME COURT AS A DEFENSE. Please see U.S. vs. BISHOP, 412 U.S. 346. If the Prosecution who bears entirely the proofs beyond a TOTAL REASONABLE DOUBT can NOT prove WILLFUL INTENT TO AVOID AND KNOWN DUTY OR TASK UNDER THE LAW WITH A MORAL CERTAINTY, said Prosecutor does NOT HAVE A CAUSE OF ACTION FOR WHICH A COURT OF LAW MAY GRANT RELIEF TO HIM/HER, and thereby has NO CASE AT LAW!!!! FACT!!!!! See Michigan Court Rule 2.116 (c) (Cool FAILURE TO STATE A CAUSE OF ACTION FOR WHICH RELIEF MAY BE GRANTED BY THE COURT.

Now look below, because this is exactly what is going on and you need to study this example and decide if you are willing to go along with this FRAUD!!!!!!!!! YES OR NO!!!! You think about it and make your decision, and the decision is: TO BE OR NOT TO BE KING OR QUEEN WITH ALL RIGHTS AND OR PROTECTIONS THAT GO WITH THAT!!! The Constitution is suppose to be interpreted in favor of YOU, "THE CITIZEN" BENEFICIARY, FOR THE PROTECTION OF RIGHTS AND PROPERTY!!!! Please see BYARS vs. UNITED STATES 273 U.S. 28 and 16th Am Juris Prudence 2nd Constitutional Section #97, so you got a right to have your idea or opinion of your Rights be protected in favor of YOU!!!! BUT FIRST YOU MUST KNOW YOUR RIGHTS!!! Do You know your RIGHTS?Huh?Huh? HOW THEN CAN YOU PROTECT THEM IF YOU DON'T KNOW THEM, SURELY GOVERNMENT IS NOT GOING TO TELL YOU WHAT YOUR RIGHTS ARE!!!! NO IT IS ENTIRELY UP TO YOU!!!! You must decide!

sine-qua-non
ACCOLADES

Try Jesus, if you no like, Satan will take U back

« Reply #1 on: 08 31, 13, 12:45:20:PM » Reply

apparently sane decisions are a tough one for th e crowd here!
Pages: 1  Print 
 |  All Boards  |  eXcite  |  Topic: Govt lesson #3
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About