Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
03 29, 24, 05:02:12:AM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2653664 Posts in 297946 Topics by 306 Members
Latest Member: chachamukhtar
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  General Discussion (Anxiety Free Zone)  |  Music / Audio  |  Topic: Jimmy Dean Dies. 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1  Print
Author Topic: Jimmy Dean Dies.  (Read 845 times)
Griobhtha
Fear less, Hope more; Whine less, breathe more; Talk less ,say more; Hate less, love more; And all good things are yours. Swedish proverb
Honored Member

« on: 06 14, 10, 09:05:13:AM » Reply

RICHMOND, Va. – Jimmy Dean, a country music legend for his smash hitabout a workingman hero, "Big Bad John," and an entrepreneur known forhis sausage brand, died on Sunday. He was 81.

His wife, Donna Meade Dean, said her husband died at their Henrico County, Va., home.

Shetold The Associated Press that he had some health problems but wasstill functioning well, so his death came as a shock. She said he waseating in front of the television. She left the room for a time andcame back and he was unresponsive. She said he was pronounced dead at7:54 p.m.

"He was amazing," she said. "He had a lot of talents."

Born in 1928, Dean was raised in poverty in Plainview, Texas, and dropped out of high schoolafter the ninth grade. He went on to a successful entertainment careerin the 1950s and '60s that included the nationally televised "The JimmyDean Show."

In 1969, Dean went into the sausagebusiness, starting the Jimmy Dean Meat Co. in his hometown. He sold thecompany to Sara Lee Corp. in 1984.
takncarabizniz
DEFLECTION IS THE WEAPON OF COWARDICE !
Contributor

~Well-behaved women seldom make history~

« Reply #1 on: 06 14, 10, 09:57:06:AM » Reply

May he rest in peace.

Frankly, there used to be nothing better than Jimmy Dean roll bulk sausage.  It was the only thing I made biscuits and gravy with...but they ended up changing the recipe...it wasn't as rich, and would fry up much crispier (which changed the way the entire recipe tasted),  now seeing that he had sold the company, I can understand why that change likely took place, since I don't think he would have ever approved changing his own recipe...

He was quirky and simple, but talented in many arenas...

sunshine
Contributor

« Reply #2 on: 06 14, 10, 03:09:16:PM » Reply

Rest in peace Jimmy.
Pages: 1  Print 
 |  General Discussion (Anxiety Free Zone)  |  Music / Audio  |  Topic: Jimmy Dean Dies.
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory