Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 24, 24, 05:32:28:PM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2662515 Posts in 298791 Topics by 307 Members
Latest Member: northern pharmacy canada
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  General Discussion (Anxiety Free Zone)  |  Daily Life  |  Topic: Takn 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2  Print
Author Topic: Takn  (Read 1499 times)
sunshine
Contributor

« Reply #12 on: 08 02, 13, 12:26:18:PM » Reply

From my own experience having a C section and 12 years later a complete hysterectomy is that  the sooner you do stuff  around the house, the stronger you will get. Just don't lift anything heavy to pop the  stitches but cooking a bit, walking around doing light dusting or doing dishes, won't hurt ya. Moderation is the key but don't  do nothing.
takncarabizniz
DEFLECTION IS THE WEAPON OF COWARDICE !
Contributor

~Well-behaved women seldom make history~

« Reply #13 on: 08 02, 13, 12:43:51:PM » Reply

That is sooooo my argument here in prison...LOL

If it were up to me, I would have resumed my regular exercise regime while still in the hospital.  I think today I'm feeling that much more tired because I haven't been allowed to get up and get busy.  I know that I have to be careful, but I am just not a sitter...LOL

The only saving grace today is that it's raining, so being outside is kind of off.  The doctor did say I am not to use a broom or vacuum because of the muscles involved, but I helped w/ dinner last night and we'll make our chowder and biscuits tonight.

I am chomping at the bit and personally feel like I could go back to work on Monday, but the doctor signed an order banning me for at least 4 weeks and because that's on file w/ our company's medical team, I can't go back...darn it all...

My job is fairly labor intensive, so I understand that, but I am finding all sorts of projects around the house that I think I can do...it's just keeping my husband and son out of my hair while I accomplish them...LOL
emilyB
Contributor

Rudeness is the weak man's imitation of strength

« Reply #14 on: 08 02, 13, 02:29:08:PM » Reply

Takn when you posted the Paula Deen site a while ago - I made the easy chicken pot pie and it was really good.  If you haven't done so already you could add it to your list and I really recommend it:

http://www.pauladeen.com/recipes/recipe_view/quick_and_easy_chicken_pot_pie/
sunshine
Contributor

« Reply #15 on: 08 02, 13, 03:17:26:PM » Reply

Don't vacuum....that is tough for a normal person if you have a sucky vac like I do.  I will give you a week and you will be stir crazy. LOL   I know I was, but nobody was home to stop me from what ever I wanted to do.
takncarabizniz
Contributor

« Reply #16 on: 08 02, 13, 06:26:53:PM » Reply

Thanks emily, I would love to try that one. 

Sunshine, funny thing is that even though my husband went to work today, he kept checking up on me...he called when niether my son oe I acknowledged his text.  I had just taken a shower and told my son to go ahead and take his while I fixed my hair...I left my phone in the livingroom and hubby got worried.  Then when my son took me to the store, he texted twice, because he knew it would be difficult to bet in and out of the toyota...LOL  I have a personal watchdog so getting away w/ stuff won't be easy....
sunshine
Contributor

« Reply #17 on: 08 03, 13, 05:47:30:AM » Reply

LoL    I give you watch dogs one week...... :-)
takncarabizniz
Contributor

« Reply #18 on: 08 05, 13, 01:40:25:AM » Reply

I am already stir crazy sunshine...If I had my way, I'd be back at work tomorrow. 

The problem I am having w/ my prison wardens is that I want to do things and because I can't, I tell them, okay, will you do it for me...and I get, uh, I'm busy right now, but let's make a list and we'll check them off as we get them done...

So things like, vacuuming, mopping the floors, scrubbing the showers, laundry, watering the lawns, are all on a list...and they have sat all weekend w/out being done!  Aggravating as hell to me because I am so used to just doing something regularly or as I see it needs to be done...and men must have a "I can live like a pig" gene because these guys say "it looks fine to me"...UGH !!!!!!!!!
sunshine
Contributor

« Reply #19 on: 08 05, 13, 05:39:20:AM » Reply

When taken...milk it as long as you can. :-)  Let it get dirty...but them it will only be harder for you when you do clean it. Men!!!
takncarabizniz
Contributor

« Reply #20 on: 08 06, 13, 12:13:11:PM » Reply

Sage advice, but you don't know the men I live with...LOL

My son, the college man...when we went to clean out his dorm room, we didn't find dust bunnies, we found dust horses!  LOL

My husband's mother did everything for him until he moved out of the house, like a good southern mommy does...when I balked at having to clean up his dirty laundry, or scrub the toilet that I didn't use, he shrugged his shoulders and would say, doesn't seem that bad to me...

It has taken nearly 30 years of training to get him to put his dirty clothes in the laundry bins or wipe up the table after he eats...very frustrating...

But I hung the honey do list prominently in the kitchen and when someone says something I will tell them just do it and don't complain, because you've had it pretty damn good all this time w/ me raising kids, working full time and ensuring your house is still clean, laundry still done...

But I can tell this is going to be a fretful month for me, as I can't stand such laziness on my own part...I wasn't raised to sit around, I have always found plenty to keep me busy. 

Today, I told my son we're cleaning out his closet and dresser to start a pile to go to the goodwill...if nothing else, I will ride shotgun on his butt till it's done.
sunshine
Contributor

« Reply #21 on: 08 06, 13, 04:31:22:PM » Reply

YOu go gettem taken. I don't like a messy place either.
Pages: 1 2  Print 
 |  General Discussion (Anxiety Free Zone)  |  Daily Life  |  Topic: Takn
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About