Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 19, 24, 05:56:53:AM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2660562 Posts in 298600 Topics by 306 Members
Latest Member: chachamukhtar
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  General Discussion (Anxiety Free Zone)  |  Daily Life  |  Topic: I AM SOOOOOO HUNGRY 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2 Print
Author Topic: I AM SOOOOOO HUNGRY  (Read 2377 times)
takncarabizniz
DEFLECTION IS THE WEAPON OF COWARDICE !
Contributor

~Well-behaved women seldom make history~

« on: 06 11, 10, 01:09:48:PM » Reply

and soooooo tired of yogurt and Lean cuisine...LOL

I just enjoyed my daily banana and yogurt but I am craving a burger, or a steak!  I haven't eaten a hamburger in years!  Not even homemade! 

I am stuck at a plateau and the only option is going to be to lower my caloric intake again...I can't possibly exercise any harder...the problem is that I am now working muscle, and it's difficult to balance strengthening with toning...yoga is great but it doesn't burn the calories and when I work out harder, I build more muscle, which weighs more...

crum...

My son keeps telling to start using all those supplements he takes, but I don't like taking things...he uses all that muscle milk and protein shakes stuff...and he's put on about 30 lbs of muscles...but he's always been skinny as a rail.  I am trying to regain what I had, so burning the fat while retaining muscle becomes much more difficult...and now, I'm so damn hungry I'm scared to death that I"m going to start overeating...

wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh !

I have to see what's out in the freezer that I can grill this weekend, there's got to be something in there that's low cal but will make me feel decadent...

This looks goooooooooood !!!

aesopsfable

Democrats are all Communists

« Reply #1 on: 06 11, 10, 01:21:23:PM » Reply

A good bottle of wine and some soft music will make you feel decadent also.
sunshine
Contributor

« Reply #2 on: 06 11, 10, 02:35:00:PM » Reply

Eat sugar free popsicles...very low in calories and yummy.
takncarabizniz
Contributor

« Reply #3 on: 06 11, 10, 02:48:59:PM » Reply

Sounds good aesop but I am a recovered alcoholic, no drinky for me...

What's worse, no chocolate!

Sunshine, we keep otter pops on hand, which only have 30 calories...

It's just time to try and find something so tasty it will satisfy and keep me on track...I am a huge steak fan...huge !  Cravings for meat are not unusual for me...when I was pregnant with my first, I survived on oranges and deer venison...that's all I wanted.  Good thing for him, he was born preemie, but the doctors said that my high protein and folic acid diet was a huge contributor to his being healthy despite his size.
nannat6

« Reply #4 on: 06 11, 10, 02:50:23:PM » Reply

I started drinking 3 diet green teas a day and that helped me over the hump........I found I was exercising toooo much and was gaining in muscle rather than losing the inches after a while.......I quit going to the gym, thinking ....stupid me....that the house would sell quckly..........but anyway, when I quit, I found the weight started dropping faster as did the inches......I have lost 2 sizes but only 17 lbs.......thought it was 29 but my scales were WAY off........LOL.......got new ones.....Don't cheat yourself out of the things you like.......that will make it worse.......I just cut how much I ate......and like today, will eat a lot more than what I usually do since hubby is home and we went out for breakfast, lunch, and are going out with friends tonight.....but Sun, I will be back to regular eating for next two weeks until my surgery......doubt I will eat much for a while after that....
takncarabizniz
Contributor

« Reply #5 on: 06 11, 10, 03:13:08:PM » Reply

Green tea, huh?

That's my problem too, I'm building the muscle too much...but I can't give up my exercising, it really invigorates me and helps me keep sharp at work...
sunshine
Contributor

« Reply #6 on: 06 11, 10, 06:15:57:PM » Reply

Walk more and less other stuff. I just et less and the trick for me to lose weight is to not eat after 3 or 4. And if you crave something really bad, eat it, eoy the hell out of it and then go back to the diet. I tell myself the day after my diet starts today like I wasn't dieting before. So far so good.  Now I want a steak too.
emilyB
Contributor

Rudeness is the weak man's imitation of strength

« Reply #7 on: 06 11, 10, 11:37:57:PM » Reply

I guess I keep weight off by being busy.  An English expression which is often directed at me is "your arse makes buttons" and I never understood quite what that meant.   I think you should have a little of what you enjoy or crave and eat half of what is on your plate if you want to lose weight.  Little and often is better than 3 hearty meals.  Green tea is really good for you and a natural antioxidant.  I have started to replace my coffee with it in the morning.

takncarabizniz
Contributor

« Reply #8 on: 06 12, 10, 10:48:50:AM » Reply

Okay, so now it's Saturday morning and I'm starving!

So busy at work last night that I was on the run, having to take my breaks while trying to get from one area to another.  When I got home, I wanted to eat so badly, but I didn't...

Now my stomaching is grinding...not just grumbling !  LOL

But the sun is out, I am in a walking mood, so we'll have a light breakfast then get out amongst em'...

Now, I wish there were about 48 hours in a day too...

Crap, I'm toast...

LOL LOL LOL

aesopsfable

Democrats are all Communists

« Reply #9 on: 06 12, 10, 02:15:13:PM » Reply

Good for you, people don't understand how great your accomplishment really is T, except maybe Glenn Beck.
sunshine
Contributor

« Reply #10 on: 06 12, 10, 03:52:58:PM » Reply

I keep busy changing my gardens. The never ending job. And that's after I walk a couple miles every moring around 6 am ish. Got to get out there in the morning air.
mudslinger

JESUS , MARY, JOSEPH , GOD HELP THIS COUNTRY

« Reply #11 on: 06 12, 10, 04:45:44:PM » Reply

Change your route every once in a while lest you get mugged.
Pages: 1 2 Print 
 |  General Discussion (Anxiety Free Zone)  |  Daily Life  |  Topic: I AM SOOOOOO HUNGRY
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory