Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 28, 24, 06:42:44:AM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2663494 Posts in 298882 Topics by 307 Members
Latest Member: Carmelarom
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  General Discussion (Anxiety Free Zone)  |  Daily Life  |  Topic: rained last night like 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1  Print
Author Topic: rained last night like  (Read 113 times)
luvtimes
Honored Member

« on: 06 26, 13, 11:34:51:AM » Reply

it was the end of times...

but here we are again... goodness...

the rest of the week will be filled with the same and glad to see it cause we really need the rain... I may even put a little weed and feed on the lawn again just to see if it will bring back the green...but my fear is it will yellow faster... not a bad thing unless it burns to death... just don't want to do much cutting these days... I don't know time will tell

I'm going to go on the empty parking lot next door and try and dig out all the elephant weeds along my fence and now you know and I know where they all those damn things come from and keep coming... pics if I can... idiot neighbor who owes me 65.43 refuses to cut my side of the lawn watches like a hawk...guilt is something isn't it...loud talking through my kitchen window about the lot is shameful and really stupid... I think... considering I'm next door and knocking at the door would be so much neighborly... don't you think? 

Anyway... I'm going to hire someone to do a job... I shiver at the thought that someone could possibly cost me more than the job is worth... been there... done that...
but helping hand is what I call it... family needs groceries he said.... I know their situation and it was more than likely hard for him to ask me... but I will... it's the Christian thing to do...well isn't it....ask and you shall receive...right?   

no hopes for pay back.. unless it comes from heaven...ok

no more am I willing to give assistance and pay for it if you know what I mean... so a watchful eye is all I can do...and if it becomes too hard to see... I will just say thank you but I can finish the rest...I just wish I had an easier job for him to do...like run to Lowes and bring me back 10 bags of 80lb concrete to make curbs around the lawn...I will do the curbs but I just need someone to bring me the concrete  and I can do the rest...got all the tools to do this too...curb moldings... hey! l don't like to edge so for a lifetime of not doing it... I can just make curbs...ok

` ` ` `

I wish I had something that could stop the dogs from shedding... this vacuuming up every morning and night gets old and time consuming... any suggestion on this would be so appreciated and I'm not putting the dogs out with these morons that live around here... trust that...I love my freedom too much...

Oh!  Good Morning!

sunshine
Contributor

« Reply #1 on: 06 26, 13, 11:41:13:AM » Reply

You should never  fertilize grass in the summer, it's put it under too much stress if you get a drought.
takncarabizniz
DEFLECTION IS THE WEAPON OF COWARDICE !
Contributor

~Well-behaved women seldom make history~

« Reply #2 on: 06 26, 13, 01:53:19:PM » Reply

Thought the dog and I could get a run/walk in before the rain hit again...nope...just about 3/4 of a mile in, the skies opened up.  I got home drenched and Ozzie was not happy w/ me, I could see it in his face...LOL

Oh well, time to get out the exercise ball and finish my workout...danged ol' rain...
sunshine
Contributor

« Reply #3 on: 06 26, 13, 02:05:09:PM » Reply

I'm hoping for some big rain now.  My drainage pipe is ready for a test...see below in "my latest project". :-)
sunshine
Contributor

« Reply #4 on: 06 26, 13, 04:10:10:PM » Reply

We got a bit of rain but not enough to see my drain work or not.
Pages: 1  Print 
 |  General Discussion (Anxiety Free Zone)  |  Daily Life  |  Topic: rained last night like
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory