Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 20, 24, 07:41:48:AM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2660978 Posts in 298644 Topics by 306 Members
Latest Member: chachamukhtar
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Republicans dazed and confused as President Obama continues drone war 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 22 ... 25 Print
Author Topic: Republicans dazed and confused as President Obama continues drone war  (Read 13100 times)
wvit1001

« Reply #240 on: 05 31, 13, 09:27:54:AM » Reply

Why do you think we went into Iraq boz?  You seem confused on history, but then your confused on a lot of things and just goofy wrong on most things.

My fellow citizens, events in Iraq have now reached the final days of decision. For more than a decade, the United States and other nations have pursued patient and honorable efforts to disarm the Iraqi regime without war. That regime pledged to reveal and destroy all its weapons of mass destruction as a condition for ending the Persian Gulf War in 1991.

Since then, the world has engaged in 12 years of diplomacy. We have passed more than a dozen resolutions in the United Nations Security Council. We have sent hundreds of weapons inspectors to oversee the disarmament of Iraq. Our good faith has not been returned.
The Iraqi regime has used diplomacy as a ploy to gain time and advantage. It has uniformly defied Security Council resolutions demanding full disarmament. Over the years, U.N. weapon inspectors have been threatened by Iraqi officials, electronically bugged, and systematically deceived. Peaceful efforts to disarm the Iraqi regime have failed again and again -- because we are not dealing with peaceful men.

Intelligence gathered by this and other governments leaves no doubt that the Iraq regime continues to possess and conceal some of the most lethal weapons ever devised. This regime has already used weapons of mass destruction against Iraq's neighbors and against Iraq's people.

The danger is clear: using chemical, biological or, one day, nuclear weapons, obtained with the help of Iraq, the terrorists could fulfill their stated ambitions and kill thousands or hundreds of thousands of innocent people in our country, or any other.
In the case of Iraq, the Security Council did act, in the early 1990s. Under Resolutions 678 and 687 - both still in effect - the United States and our allies are authorized to use force in ridding Iraq of weapons of mass destruction. This is not a question of authority, it is a question of will.
A transcript of George Bush's war ultimatum speech from the Cross Hall in the White House

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2003/mar/18/usa.iraq

DaBoz
Contributor

Obama shit on Blacks, They are Arab toilets.

« Reply #241 on: 05 31, 13, 09:37:21:AM » Reply

I think we went into get Saddam, deter Iran and Iraqs threats on Israel. To Secure the oil field from action similar to what Saddam did in Kuwait. Bring democracy to the region. Halt another potential nuke power in the region, Saddams real goal. A lot of good, IMHO. As a result we have had how many free elections? Are the oil field secure? Is the Threat to Israel reduced? Did we find WMds, no, That's good, it saved our troops lives, That does not mean they were not there. Nor does it make it the real reason we went into Iraq.
wvit1001

« Reply #242 on: 05 31, 13, 09:38:49:AM » Reply

You think?  Is this another of the feelings you get despite what was actually said?

you are truely a dumb shit aren't you?
D2D
Republicans believe every day is the fourth of July! Democrats believe every day is April 15!

#SayHisName Cannon Hinnant

« Reply #243 on: 05 31, 13, 09:42:09:AM » Reply

Liberals have forgotten that Saddam's Iraq was a generous supporter of terrorism offering multimillion dollar rewards to terrorists who kill Israelis and/or Americans!

Saddam's Iraq was a member of the arsenal of terror and under the war on terror was a legitimate target for military action!
DaBoz
Contributor

« Reply #244 on: 05 31, 13, 09:43:42:AM » Reply

Yes they forget a lot in order to maintain their HATE.
DaBoz
Contributor

« Reply #245 on: 05 31, 13, 09:45:38:AM » Reply

You asked me what I thought was the reason wvit, then condemn the idea that it is what I think?

MY GOD WTF is your problem. Irrational hate and vengeance for the drubbing you are taking making you blind.

Blood is coming out of their eyes folks.You want the links to each point, I can produce them shithead. You can't prove Bush lied, get off your arrogant fking high horse loser.
wvit1001

« Reply #246 on: 05 31, 13, 09:47:10:AM » Reply

my problem is that you are so full of shit.  you low intelligence goofs are the foundation of the teabagging old republinut farts who are dragging our country down.
Oz

« Reply #247 on: 05 31, 13, 09:48:18:AM » Reply

multimillion dollar rewards to terrorists...
DaBoz
Contributor

« Reply #248 on: 05 31, 13, 09:50:51:AM » Reply

Insulting me means nothing, except you lose wvit. If your problem is me, get the hell out of the post and stop asking me questions. Sounds like your problem, not mine.

You make even less sense when livid you know.
DaBoz
Contributor

« Reply #249 on: 05 31, 13, 09:52:42:AM » Reply

multimillion dollar rewards to terrorists...

Yes Oz, . Why don't you know that?

http://video.search.yahoo.com/search/video?p=saddam+reward+for+terrorist+killing+americans
D2D
Republicans believe every day is the fourth of July! Democrats believe every day is April 15!

#SayHisName Cannon Hinnant

« Reply #250 on: 05 31, 13, 10:01:17:AM » Reply

Ignorance is what liberals are best at!
DaBoz
Contributor

« Reply #251 on: 05 31, 13, 10:02:07:AM » Reply

Intentional ignorance is an art form with them it appears.
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 22 ... 25 Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Republicans dazed and confused as President Obama continues drone war
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory