Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
03 29, 24, 09:32:46:AM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2653715 Posts in 297946 Topics by 306 Members
Latest Member: chachamukhtar
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Republicans dazed and confused as President Obama continues drone war 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 20 ... 25 Print
Author Topic: Republicans dazed and confused as President Obama continues drone war  (Read 13030 times)
wvit1001

« Reply #216 on: 05 30, 13, 10:03:51:AM » Reply

The police are arresting and looking for the people who committe violent crimes on a constant basis.

A couple of helicopters and dozens of men handled bin Laden.  They also killed 4 other people in the raid which weren't the targets.  Those people are just as dead as the ones that were killed by drones.
darkflower

« Reply #217 on: 05 30, 13, 10:11:37:AM » Reply

Police are looking, police are not going around bombing people. Not yet anyway.

And some estimates are that drones have a 2% target, 98% "collateral" kill rate. Way worse than in the bin laden example.

But the point is they CAN arrest anybody. The claim that it is too dangerous is total bullshit. And even if it is too dangerous, then JUST WALK AWAY. You don't HAVE to kill every suspect on the planet. And in fact are better off NOT killing them, way better off.

Killing them does not make you safer, it puts you in danger. And it is morally wrong. What purpose does it serve? It trades their lives, your security, to give the government power. obama is getting power at your expense, as well as the expense of the lives of all his victims that you appear to not care a bit about. He is putting you in danger, everyone in danger. And you defend him. You defend the guy who puts the whole country in danger of more terrorism, a danger you claim to care about. I don't, I say terrorism is no big deal. But you all are so hot about it, yet you support the guy putting you in danger of it. Why?

Boston bombing was partly obama's fault, some of the blame lies with him for the drone attacks that the bombers were reacting to. They are to blame for their own actions, but so is obama. It is his fault. And all of your fault for supporting him.
D2D
Republicans believe every day is the fourth of July! Democrats believe every day is April 15!

#SayHisName Cannon Hinnant

« Reply #218 on: 05 30, 13, 10:12:24:AM » Reply

Wrong, it is not our response to terrorism that creates terrorism, Darkflower!

It is the fact we are not Muslim that creates terrorism!

If we did as you say and ignore terrorism while retreating from the rest of the world to fortress America, terrorist attacks against us will only increase!

These bastards are pure evil and the only solution is to destroy them completely!
darkflower

« Reply #219 on: 05 30, 13, 10:19:24:AM » Reply

Terrorism has skyrocketed as a result of the war on terrorism.

So um yes, your war is responsible for creating most of it. Some will always exist. And the best way to deal with that is not treat it as anything special, don't encourage it by giving it special treatment. The war on terrorism is special treatment.

If we did as I say, there would be less terrorism and we would be able to hold our heads high knowing that we live by our values, that our values are not mere propaganda but something that we hold dear and take seriously.

As it is now, those values are in the gutter, exposed as nothing more than pure bs.
wvit1001

« Reply #220 on: 05 30, 13, 10:20:56:AM » Reply

so the Boston bombing was Obama's fault.  you are a true goofball darkflower.

how has terrorism skyrocketed?  you seem to be just making this shit up as you go along.
darkflower

« Reply #221 on: 05 30, 13, 10:25:40:AM » Reply

I never make anything up. I have seen the numbers. Have you?
darkflower

« Reply #222 on: 05 30, 13, 10:29:30:AM » Reply

http://www.start.umd.edu/gtd/features/GTD-Data-Rivers.aspx

Take a look.

You can view by region or country. It has exploded after plummeting in the 90's.
darkflower

« Reply #223 on: 05 30, 13, 10:31:19:AM » Reply

Much of it has been Iraq, Afghanistan, Pakistan, and India. Total world wide has jumped from around 1000 to over 4000. That is 4x as much.
wvit1001

« Reply #224 on: 05 30, 13, 10:33:39:AM » Reply

As long as it's not here.

There are plenty of reasons bombings and such have exploded in that region.  There is a leadership problem in the area and the different sects are fighting each other to establish who will rule.
darkflower

« Reply #225 on: 05 30, 13, 10:35:27:AM » Reply

Right. And it is just a coincidence it happened when the war on terrorism started?

Just like it is a coincidence the Boston bombers were angry about drones, and it was not really obama's fault at all?
D2D
Republicans believe every day is the fourth of July! Democrats believe every day is April 15!

#SayHisName Cannon Hinnant

« Reply #226 on: 05 30, 13, 11:14:39:AM » Reply

If we did as I say, there would be less terrorism and we would be able to hold our heads high knowing that we live by our values, that our values are not mere propaganda but something that we hold dear and take seriously.
True, as if we did as you say all non-Muslims would be dead!
sweetwater5s9
Contributor

« Reply #227 on: 05 30, 13, 11:17:08:AM » Reply

Obama handles the war in AfPak similar to the way LBJ handled Vietnam...  Nothing to brag about.
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 20 ... 25 Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Republicans dazed and confused as President Obama continues drone war
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory