Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 16, 24, 01:54:50:AM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2659477 Posts in 298498 Topics by 306 Members
Latest Member: chachamukhtar
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Republicans dazed and confused as President Obama continues drone war 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2 3 ... 25 Print
Author Topic: Republicans dazed and confused as President Obama continues drone war  (Read 13081 times)
Dan
Contributor

JW2 is a homosexual

« Reply #12 on: 05 29, 13, 12:06:03:PM » Reply

fuck anybody that has killed and/or tries to kill by some chickenshit terrorist attack american soldiers and americans in general, motherfucker.  by drone or by
cruise missile or swat team or tank or cannon fire.  fuck them.

I supported Bush's War on Islamofascist Terror as well.  Welcome to the club.
wvit1001

« Reply #13 on: 05 29, 13, 12:06:17:PM » Reply

the Americans that were killed were terrorists or were hanging around with terrorists, which is a good way to get yourself killed.

When a U.S. citizen goes abroad to wage war against America – and is actively plotting to kill U.S. citizens; and when neither the United States, nor our partners are in a position to capture him before he carries out a plot – his citizenship should no more serve as a shield than a sniper shooting down on an innocent crowd should be protected from a swat team

Who were these American killed by drones?

Anwar Awlaki was – he was continuously trying to kill people. He helped oversee the 2010 plot to detonate explosive devices on two U.S. bound cargo planes. He was involved in planning to blow up an airliner in 2009. When Farouk Abdulmutallab – the Christmas Day bomber – went to Yemen in 2009, Awlaki hosted him, approved his suicide operation, and helped him tape a martyrdom video to be shown after the attack. His last instructions were to blow up the airplane when it was over American soil. I would have detained and prosecuted Awlaki if we captured him before he carried out a plot. But we couldn’t. And as President, I would have been derelict in my duty had I not authorized the strike that took out Awlaki.

Samir Khan was one of them and was the guy who ran the website where the Boston bombers got the plans for their bombs.

Abdulrahman Al-Aulaqi - a 16-year-old American boy and the son of al Qaeda leader Anwar al-Awlaki.  His dad shouldn't have been keeping his son around him while plotting against America.
Dan
Contributor

JW2 is a homosexual

« Reply #14 on: 05 29, 13, 12:07:26:PM » Reply

Does anyone know what this profane idiot is trying to say?

Yes.  He is saying he supports going to war to kill terrorists on their own soil (instead of ours).
Oz

« Reply #15 on: 05 29, 13, 12:12:55:PM » Reply

He is saying he supports going to war to kill terrorists on their own soil (instead of ours).

Obama's way works. He kills them wherever they are.

Bush's didn't.  He let them run free for 7 years.
hoosier_daddy
Don't hate me because I am beautiful

how cool that chemtrail can change profiles

« Reply #16 on: 05 29, 13, 12:13:08:PM » Reply

bush and cheney both admitted saddam hussein had no ties to al qaeda or to 9/11, AFTER ABOUT 6 YEARS...FINALLY....stupid fucking nancy dan.   why does anybody, even somebody as stupid as you, somehow THINK INVADING AND OCCUPYING ANY COUNTRY, ESPECIALLY ONE IN THE MIDDLE EAST, IS A GOOD WAY TO FIGHT TERRORISM, YOU FUCKING MORON?  are you fucking crazy?  bush couldn't even find and eliminate bin laden after he had him cornered, he was so busy planning how to lie us into iraq, bitch.  we got rid of more dangerous dictators than saddam hussein, milosevic and qaddafi, without LOSING ONE SOLDIER IN COMBAT....idiot.  that is how you do it, not stupid shit world war 2 type invasions and dumbfuck nation building, soldier killing occupations....idiot. 

* bush laden.jpg (48.59 KB, 400x380 - viewed 138 times.)
keno

« Reply #17 on: 05 29, 13, 12:14:56:PM » Reply

Some Senate Republicans have finally come around to the view that they were elected to pass legislation, do the people’s business

Allow me to translate this:

Some Senate Republicans have finally come around to the view that they were elected to pass legislation that is part of Obama's agenda, so the so called mainstream media doesn't beat up on them.

They are called RINOS
wvit1001

« Reply #18 on: 05 29, 13, 12:16:35:PM » Reply

Obama’s speech on Thursday also comes as key lawmakers are looking at revising the post-9/11 law that underpins virtually every aspect of the so-called war on terrorism.

The law, best known as the Authorization for Use of Military Force, or AUMF, sailed through Congress by overwhelming votes shortly after the 2001 terror attacks. It gave the president the power “to use all necessary and appropriate force against those nations, organizations, or persons he determines planned, authorized, committed, or aided the terrorist attacks that occurred on September 11, 2001, or harbored such organizations or persons, in order to prevent any future acts of international terrorism against the United States by such nations, organizations or persons.”
hoosier_daddy
Don't hate me because I am beautiful

how cool that chemtrail can change profiles

« Reply #19 on: 05 29, 13, 12:18:43:PM » Reply

hey, no fair presenting facts!! or the fact that the drone program was first used by bush in 2004....that would burst their snot bubble....
chuck_curtis
Contributor

Let's go Brandon!

« Reply #20 on: 05 29, 13, 12:20:24:PM » Reply

the Democratic Party has transformed itself into the party of strong defense, while making the Republican Party look weak and wimpy.

So, they're saying that the Democrat Party was weak and wimpy during the Bush administration?   It worked for Obama.

Reality is that parties have been transforming themselves every time majority power switches between D and R.  And that's the problem.
sweetwater5s9
Contributor

« Reply #21 on: 05 29, 13, 12:20:39:PM » Reply

Authorization for Use of Military Force
The totals in the House of Representatives were: 420 Ayes, 1 Nay and 10 Not Voting.

The totals in the Senate were: 98 Ayes, 0 Nays, 2 Present/Not Voting

"USE OF FORCE" RESOLUTION
SJ 23 ES
107th CONGRESS
1st Session

S. J. RES. 23
chuck_curtis
Contributor

Let's go Brandon!

« Reply #22 on: 05 29, 13, 12:24:08:PM » Reply

Former presidents probably would have been baffled by Obama’s need to defend the 400 drone strikes he has ordered that have killed about 3,000 terrorists and militants during time of war.

Tells you the American people are waking up.
sweetwater5s9
Contributor

« Reply #23 on: 05 29, 13, 12:25:26:PM » Reply

UN Says Obama Drone Strikes May be “War Crimes ...
UN Says Obama Drone Strikes “War Crimes ...

"The Security Council shall determine the existence of any threat to the peace, breach of the peace, or act of aggression and shall make recommendations, or decide what measures shall be taken..."

Link - http://www.un.org/en/documents/charter/c…

Obama waging a war of aggression and authorizing torture.

Barry is a marked man.... 
Pages: 1 2 3 ... 25 Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Republicans dazed and confused as President Obama continues drone war
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory