Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 20, 24, 05:55:12:AM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2660976 Posts in 298644 Topics by 306 Members
Latest Member: chachamukhtar
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Republicans dazed and confused as President Obama continues drone war 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 ... 25 Print
Author Topic: Republicans dazed and confused as President Obama continues drone war  (Read 13099 times)
Dan
Contributor

JW2 is a homosexual

« Reply #24 on: 05 29, 13, 12:28:30:PM » Reply

bush and cheney both admitted saddam hussein had no ties to al qaeda

Liar.

why does anybody, THINK INVADING AND OCCUPYING ANY COUNTRY, ESPECIALLY ONE IN THE MIDDLE EAST, IS A GOOD WAY TO FIGHT TERRORISM

You tell me.  You're the one who advocated it.

bush couldn't even find and eliminate bin laden after he had him cornered

Maybe he should have been in the helicopter Barack Obama was in when he shot bin Laden.

Why do you insult our military that way? I'm sure they tried to get him, don't you think. What should the military have done differently at Tora Bora?   I'm glad you at least admit that it was the proper thing to do to invade Afghanistan to get at least that close to getting Osama.
Dan
Contributor

JW2 is a homosexual

« Reply #25 on: 05 29, 13, 12:30:04:PM » Reply

hey, no fair presenting facts!!

You had it coming to you, nancy hoserehad.  Facts are your kryptonite.
hoosier_daddy
Don't hate me because I am beautiful

how cool that chemtrail can change profiles

« Reply #26 on: 05 29, 13, 12:34:51:PM » Reply

learn to read, little bitch, right after you learn to think.  everything i post is completely true.  you are just so fucking stupid, simple minded and brainwashed you believe right wing lies instead.  not my problem, assmunch.  maybe you should go predict how many seats in the house repubs will pick up in the next election....this should be a hoot.  clinton and obama took out much bigger threats, much more powerful war criminals, without losing ONE SOLDIER IN COMBAT than bush ever took out when he lost thousands and thousands and thousands of american soldiers when he lied them into iraq and turned them into nation builders and sitting targets. 
Dan
Contributor

JW2 is a homosexual

« Reply #27 on: 05 29, 13, 12:41:42:PM » Reply

learn to read

I read it just fine, bitch.  Now it's up to you to admit it.

Blah blah blah.

I'm sorry, nancy hoserhead.  Did you say something?
lluke47

« Reply #28 on: 05 29, 13, 12:44:55:PM » Reply

hosersnake and wvit are haters of America, what a pathetic life these two must have spending their days at the bath house squealing like a pig..
Dan
Contributor

JW2 is a homosexual

« Reply #29 on: 05 29, 13, 12:46:40:PM » Reply

Luke,

They probably love what Obama is doing to the country, given their hatred of it.
mikefx
Honored Member

« Reply #30 on: 05 29, 13, 12:47:20:PM » Reply

Whacko Repugs still cannot get over Obama's successful and effective pursuit of terrorists

Whackos hate America because they have an overwhelming hate of Obama's success in finally getting Bin Laden, saving American manufacturing industry, saving the financial system and stock market, saving the homos, and hard working illegal immigrants from mass deportation by facist Republicans, saving new jersey and oklahoma as well as the gulf coast!!!!

They cannot stand all this success, nor the falling unemployment rate, or the fact that Republican governors are welcoming Obama to their states to oversee federal efforts on behalf of the victims of natural and corporate disasters

So sad that whackos have grown to hate America, American disadvantaged so they can continue in their  hatred of a black man who dares to succeed as leader of this great democracy annd the world.

Shame on whackos and Republican leaders who refuse to do their jobs and move forward for their country and fellow Americans....   
keno

« Reply #31 on: 05 29, 13, 12:53:28:PM » Reply

Ogabe targeted a teenager, who was an American citizen, with no proof that he had anything to do with terrorism.

What a chickenshit.
mikefx
Honored Member

« Reply #32 on: 05 29, 13, 12:57:49:PM » Reply

Keno

Your disgustinly faux concern about the death of a teen ager who was consorting with those who are planning to attack Americans shows how whackko    you are.
Dan
Contributor

JW2 is a homosexual

« Reply #33 on: 05 29, 13, 01:08:31:PM » Reply

Republicans still cannot get over Obama's successful and effective pursuit of terrorists

Liar.  We approve of Obama killing terrorists.

Whackos hate America

Yes, they do.  We tried to stop them, but they won reelection anyway.

because they have an overwhelming hate of Obama

What are you talking about?  The whackos who hate America LOVE Obama.  That's why they elected him.

success in finally getting Bin Laden

Thanks to the intelligence network established by Bush!

saving American manufacturing industry

Nope.

saving the financial system

Nope.

and stock market

Thanks, John Boehner.

illegal immigrants from mass deportation

No one was advocating that, liar.  But I do find it interesting that you support and reward criminal behavior.

by facist Republicans

You do realize that "facists" are liberals, right?

saving new jersey and oklahoma

Actually, they were both destroyed by natural disasters.  Obama didn't do a damn thing to prevent it.

as well as the gulf coast!!!!

Actually, the great Obamaspill of 2009 occurred on HIS watch.

They cannot stand all this success

What success?  His presidency is a collossal failure.  He rules like a dictator.  Unfortunately for America, he is utterly clueless, so his policies being forced down our throats are destructive.

nor the falling unemployment rate

7.5% is a colossal failure.

So sad that whackos have grown to hate America

Yep.  But then again, the whacko libs have always hated America.

can continue in their  hatred of a black man who dares to succeed as leader

That's true.  Whacko libs do indeed hate Clarence Thomas, Herman Cain, J.C. Watts, Allen West, etc.

of this great democracy

It's a Republic!
Shame on whackos and Republican leaders who refuse to do their jobs and move
forward for their country and fellow Americans....

Yep.  And don't forget the democrats who join the whackos and Republicans in liberal policies which are destructive to America.  Shame on all those libs for doing that.
lluke47

« Reply #34 on: 05 29, 13, 01:39:26:PM » Reply

They probably love what Obama is doing to the country, given their hatred of it.

Exactly Dan, the obumba criminal regime has not done one thing to help the working people of America, not one thing..I believe this may be because working people are Rep's and being scammed and rippedoff by the lying and criminal liberal enemy of America..

liberals are truly the party of stench and hate for decent working folks who supply their nanny checks
hoosier_daddy
Don't hate me because I am beautiful

how cool that chemtrail can change profiles

« Reply #35 on: 05 29, 13, 01:40:23:PM » Reply

who is ogabe, dumbfuck?  president obama has never targeted anybody, bitch.  and the guys who did do the targeting never targeted any american overseas except for one, a well-known leader of al qaeda at that time, who deserved to fucking die.  tough shit if you don't like it, bitch.  what part of that do you not understand...and why even bother trying to figure out that hot mess of edited quotes crazy ass nancy dan lies about all the fucking time.  even jerkwater called to call him a fucking chickenshit liar with all those edited quotes....

In his letter to Congressional leaders, Mr. Holder confirmed that the administration had deliberately killed Anwar al-Awlaki, a radical Muslim cleric who died in a drone strike in September 2011 in Yemen. Mr. Holder also wrote that United States forces had killed three other Americans who “were not specifically targeted.”The American involvement in Mr. Awlaki’s death has been widely reported, but the administration until now had refused to confirm it. Likewise, Mr. Holder confirmed the government’s role in the deaths of Samir Khan, who was killed in the same strike, and Mr. Awlaki’s son, Abdulrahman al-Awlaki, who died in another strike. The letter disclosed the death of a fourth American named Jude Kenan Mohammad but gave no further details.

we bombed dozens of german and japanese cities to the ground in WW2, and who knows how many expatriated americans might have been living in those cities...i wonder if chickenshit bitches like queeno would have cried about their deaths in those civilian targeted bombings???  what a little bitch. 

nancy dan is so fucking stupid he thinks nazis were liberals!!  goddamn.  somebody dart this dope!!!!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 ... 25 Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Republicans dazed and confused as President Obama continues drone war
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory