Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 29, 24, 11:41:12:AM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2663768 Posts in 298907 Topics by 307 Members
Latest Member: Carmelarom
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Republicans dazed and confused as President Obama continues drone war 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 19 ... 25 Print
Author Topic: Republicans dazed and confused as President Obama continues drone war  (Read 13163 times)
darkflower

« Reply #204 on: 05 30, 13, 09:20:48:AM » Reply

You are a no nothing. Even when presented with links proving you are wrong, you dismiss them out of hand say they are lying for no reason than you dislike what they say.

That makes you a no nothing.
D2D
Republicans believe every day is the fourth of July! Democrats believe every day is April 15!

#SayHisName Cannon Hinnant

« Reply #205 on: 05 30, 13, 09:21:37:AM » Reply

Has it ever occurred to you they might be right in calling them terrorists?

Why do you want the slaughter of the innocent to continue?
hoosier_daddy
Don't hate me because I am beautiful

how cool that chemtrail can change profiles

« Reply #206 on: 05 30, 13, 09:25:16:AM » Reply

speaking of "know nothing," what does "no nothing" mean?  you hate our government more than you hate terrorists who kill muslims and americans for their own trumped up reasons, as if that ever got anything changed.  in fact, i am not sure you even hate terrorists, just american soldiers and the american government.  fuck you. 
darkflower

« Reply #207 on: 05 30, 13, 09:26:34:AM » Reply

d2 I am sure that in some cases they are right. Maybe quite a lot of cases. I am also sure that they are wrong some of the time because nobody is perfect. And I know for fact that many hundreds of times they have killed little children who obviously were not terrorists.

What to do to be more sure? That is the purpose of trials, to be sure.

Not going around wrecklessly throwing bombs, hoping to kill a criminal here or there.

And imagine if all the money wasted on the war on terrorism had been spent here to catch criminals. A lot of lives could be saved both here and overseas. Or imagine if that money had not been spent at all. The economy would be in much better shape.
darkflower

« Reply #208 on: 05 30, 13, 09:30:07:AM » Reply

I hate evil. Don't blame me for the government being evil. Blame obama, and yourself for being one of the sheeple supporting the evil.

And gee, I say terrorists are criminals ALL THE TIME. What part of calling them criminals do you think sounds like love?

I say obama is a criminal, you say I must just hate the government. I say terrorists are criminals, you say I like them.

You are so stupid it is amazing.

But yeah, you can spell know nothing. A spelling savant.
wvit1001

« Reply #209 on: 05 30, 13, 09:33:57:AM » Reply

darkflower seems to think we should have just gone over to Germany and arrested Hitler instead of killing all those innocent Germans who were merely working for him.

When terrorist suspects are in places we can arrest them they have been arrested by the police and stood trial.  McVeigh, the shek who bombed the World Trade Center, the Fort Hood shooter, ...

But when they are outside an area where the police and military can operate safely then our president is authorized by Congress to do what he deems is needed to stop a threat to our people.

I agree that it is unfortunate that civilians get killed but I would much rather see the terrorist sympathizers killed than more of our soldiers.  And even if you sent soldiers in to arrest these terrorists there would be civilians in danger.  When our soldiers went in to get bin Laden there were 4 others killed in the raid that were not the targets - bin Laden's son, the courier, Abu Ahmed al-Kuwaiti's brother, and a wife.
darkflower

« Reply #210 on: 05 30, 13, 09:40:15:AM » Reply

" stop a threat to our people"

Terrorists are not a threat to our people. They are criminals. Nothing more than that.

The government is a threat to our people. The terrorists are not.

And when it is too dangerous to arrest a criminal, the answer is to a) try harder, or b) let them go. The answer is not c) go bomb them.
Oz

« Reply #211 on: 05 30, 13, 09:42:15:AM » Reply

You really think terrorists who are willing to commit suicide will submit to arrest? 

Silly you.

Terrorists are not a threat to our people.Huh?

Even silliier you.
darkflower

« Reply #212 on: 05 30, 13, 09:44:17:AM » Reply

Hmm. A website owner is so dangerous they gotta bomb him. osama bin freaking laden? Meh, two or three choppers is a plenty.

Too dangerous to arrest? What a crock.

And this is worth repeating, a lot of the people they target are unknowns, they don't even know who they are killing many times. So spare me the "dangerous terrorist" bs. They don't know. They are at best just guessing. And that ain't good enough.

You want to kill terrorists? CONVICT THEM FIRST.
darkflower

« Reply #213 on: 05 30, 13, 09:46:26:AM » Reply

You think terrorists on the other side of the world are a bigger threat to you than some gang member a few blocks away? Silly you.

Terrorism has been so overblown it is unreal.

The real threat is not them, it is the government using the fear of them to get away with murder, torture, and trashing liberty. Open your eyes already.

Terrorists are nothing!

The government is the danger.
Oz

« Reply #214 on: 05 30, 13, 09:50:52:AM » Reply

Terrorists are nothing!

Tell it to the folks in NY City and Boston.  Add in Lockerbie, London, Paris and 12 U.S. Embassies.
darkflower

« Reply #215 on: 05 30, 13, 09:58:43:AM » Reply

Ok, right after you tell the victims of all the other violent crimes that they are not as good as your terrorist victims.

And and this, the drone attacks CREATE terrorism in response. Like that Boston bombing, that was because of drones I think. Drones create a whole lot of terrorists.

And yet terrorists are still no big deal. Normal criminals are way more dangerous and a bigger threat.

You really want to defeat terrorism? Ignore it. That is how you defeat it. Going crazy over it does not defeat it, it is practically surrendering to terrorism, letting it destroy your values and overreact.
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 19 ... 25 Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Republicans dazed and confused as President Obama continues drone war
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory