Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 18, 24, 01:44:44:AM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2660159 Posts in 298558 Topics by 306 Members
Latest Member: chachamukhtar
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  eXcite  |  Topic: Are we safer Mr. Prez? You gonna label me an "IMMINENT THREAT", too? 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2  Print
Author Topic: Are we safer Mr. Prez? You gonna label me an "IMMINENT THREAT", too?  (Read 846 times)
dondc

« Reply #12 on: 05 25, 13, 02:19:37:AM » Reply

I agree that should happen Willam, but the President isn't all powerful, and he isn't doing anything that was already being done.
willam

Formerly known as lm-oregon

« Reply #13 on: 05 25, 13, 08:37:14:AM » Reply

dondc -
you just summed up Obama/s Presidency and world leadership in a nutshell.

He is dumber and in fact DUMBER than Bush.

Screw world peace and all of those Obama campaign speeches. BIG TIME. That was simply an Obama lie. No plan up his sleeve once he took office back in 2009 or today - to address any of it. Or distinguish himself from Bush.

Because being JUDGE, JURY AND EXECUTIONER of anyone and everyone makes "sense" suddenly to him. More sense than ethically managing Gitmo and ensuring terrorists have rights. Armed drone attack on the world instead. Thousands of times over. Each year. He just failed to tell any of us in the 2008 or 2012 election phases that that was ALL HE WAS ABOUT. World leader wise.

An almost 20 percent kill rate of innocent civilians attached to all of those discretionary executions of Obama's choosing - by armed drones.

And those five federal agencies he oversees embroiled in full out scandal mode. All of them had no other choice, too. Of course... but to be corruptly and arrogantly out of control.

Why is that again?
dondc

« Reply #14 on: 05 25, 13, 01:14:15:PM » Reply

Bush passed the law Obama uses to justify drone attacks, he also started Gitmo, and expanded rendition and torture.
Took people into our control and didn't give them any of the due process that is the American way of justice.  Many of which turned out to have nothing to do with terrorism, butwere in the wrong place and were turned in for profit.

When all that was happing you said nothing negative about it.
I respect this code pink lady she isn't hypocritical.

Obama tried to right some of those things but even some Democrats opposed that, and we know all the Republicans did and do oppose every thing he tries to do.
Pages: 1 2  Print 
 |  All Boards  |  eXcite  |  Topic: Are we safer Mr. Prez? You gonna label me an "IMMINENT THREAT", too?
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory