Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
03 29, 24, 01:52:42:AM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2653663 Posts in 297946 Topics by 306 Members
Latest Member: chachamukhtar
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  General Discussion (Anxiety Free Zone)  |  Daily Life  |  Topic: In the yard today 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1  Print
Author Topic: In the yard today  (Read 873 times)
sunshine
Contributor

« on: 06 04, 10, 03:18:26:PM » Reply

emilyB
Contributor

Rudeness is the weak man's imitation of strength

« Reply #1 on: 06 04, 10, 10:11:50:PM » Reply

They are so cute..............what are they...........finches?

luvtimes
Honored Member

« Reply #2 on: 06 05, 10, 08:21:08:AM » Reply

I have to clean my bird bath out... it looks like the bottom of the gulf of mexico...lol

Oh!  I moved my bird feeders... they were driving me crazy... they got in the way of my door bell...the one that rings when you come on the porch... was driving the dogs crazy....they thought it was the mailman and whew!  the mayhem... that causes...

today it's going to rain and tonight also and maybe all day Sunday... I think we may have a break by Tuesday...of which I will have to go out and fight those darn elephant weeds again... the rain makes them grow out of control... so imagine...

I'm going to have to stake the climbing roses... cause of the rain they slag and that's ok to me but I don't want them to slag in the direction they're slagging...

grass is out of control... I'm thinking maybe not   feeding it next spring...

lot of stuff to do today,  I want to post my attic flowerbed but the painter... well...whew!

I may have to purchase some flowers for them... seeing that it's late in the spring to plant by seed... but next year... bam!

Hey!  Emily....

You got me wanting to paint now... so when it cools off a bit here I'm going to paint a room  Olive Green and make the border darker olive green... and see how it comes out... I'll call it my green room... where I can put all my indoor plants...  I've got all the assessories for that room and you guessed it... olive green...  it's the room with the most windows in the house... 8 windows to be exact... little over 5 ft each...  I can open up the windows there and the flowers will think they are outdoors...

Hey Sun... the sweet potatoe plants are growing but not the way I thought... they go out in the green room... along with the hybiscus... but I'm not guaranteeing that the hybiscus is going to love that room... they look kinda sickly... maybe not enough water... I don't know...I think they hybiscus is too much trouble in my opinion....if it only needed a little attention but it demands so much including a morning kiss and a howdy doodie  at night....they may go flying out one of those windows soon...lol

Even got a hugh olive green hanging lamp for the room that will be interesting when lit up at night... dramatic... I tell you... what possessed me... price of course?  lol

Got it for a bargain at a bargain home improvement store... the store that gets all the stuff the other stores can't sell... so imagine...lol

Now if I can only find some sheer olive green curtains...  cheap of course...

The table I built will go out there for all the plants to rest on... and a hugh console television that I got on craigslist...  will also have a corner for my old Mr. Coffee and old microwave...

You guessed it... it's on the second level... how nice it will be to make a cup of coffee upstairs verses running down the stairs,  all 16 of them just for a cup... my knees aren't what they use to be... I tell you...even got a room heater for that room for the winter months...

The fun of decorating...

I haven't let my guard down  and more then likely never will while living here... but the Smart Guard Motion Light with Video Camera seems to have done the trick...Now I can open up the back door and allow the cool breeze to flow through... and I must say... that's where most of the fresh air blows in...of course I have a door bell back there too...just in case someone decide to jump over the privacy fence again with bundie cords... I call them yard apes...lol

Grown ass 40 and 50 year old crackheads and alcoholics... I tell you.... if.....another story...

here I am rambling again.... 

I just post stuff that's on my mind... I hope you all don't mind...

Oh!  Good Morning!   

emilyB
Contributor

Rudeness is the weak man's imitation of strength

« Reply #3 on: 06 05, 10, 01:05:08:PM » Reply

The olive green sounds nice luv...............good luck with putting it all together.  We have just finished and the sunflower mustardy yellow looks great on the bottom half of the wall and there is a rail that divides it which is in white like the baseboards and the wall above.  We added a cream sofa with loose wine colored patterned cushions and a wine and cream chair that matched the loose cushions.  It's fun to decorate!

The fire department are having a safety fair today and as my husband is a volunteer I will go and watch.  I love the K-9 exhibits.  Those dogs are so clever.   We have such a small community but so many local activities.   I am so sorry that you are not in a safe place and I hope things improve around your way.  At least you got rid of those horrid neighbors!
Pages: 1  Print 
 |  General Discussion (Anxiety Free Zone)  |  Daily Life  |  Topic: In the yard today
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory