Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 20, 24, 12:57:06:AM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2660955 Posts in 298643 Topics by 306 Members
Latest Member: chachamukhtar
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  General Discussion (Anxiety Free Zone)  |  Daily Life  |  Topic: it's morning 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1  Print
Author Topic: it's morning  (Read 113 times)
luvtimes
Honored Member

« on: 04 13, 13, 10:03:08:AM » Reply

and do I feel better...

a little...more than yesterday... I must say...

still have furnace on... and it's in the 40s here... still winter like but that's to be expected...

yesterday when I was out picking up the winter debri off of the trees from the tornado... I didn't know about...ok...

one of my neighbors stopped by and we chatted... I really like her... a fresh change...we exchanged numbers... that's what neighbors should do... so I called her and left my number on her caller ID she called last night... and she is a blessing...I told her what was troubling me...

I felt an itch all over and couldn't explain it...I'm allegic to Y[town.. was it the water... was it the soap...was it the salad that I'm been eating to much of...was it the air... my dumb ass couldn't figure...

so after telling her that ...she said it could be the meds... bingo... tramadol... I read the side effects and that was it... she said take an allergy med and it would be ok... I took one of the dogs allergy pills... made for humans mind you... and it stopped the itch totally...

to me that was life saving cause I couldn't figure what was happening..I mean 2 baths a day and more if needed... ice packs... and even took Vick vapor rub all over my body... thoughts of the skin stretching everything... went through my mind...

the furnace dust... everything...

so...

problem solved... I am going to call my new doctorMonday and tell her what happened and see if it's ok to take these allergy pills mixed with tramadol... my fear of taking meds is over the top... but I do to resolve one problem... but it spills into another...life... I tell you...

bottom line... I've got a real neighbor I can really talk to... finally...something I really needed here yesterday and forever....

Oh! Good Morning!
sunshine
Contributor

« Reply #1 on: 04 13, 13, 02:18:28:PM » Reply

Good morning...glad yoiu feel better today.  It's gorgeous in the weather department today. I went to Lowes and Home Depot and barely found a parking space and then the lines were like Christmas today!
Pages: 1  Print 
 |  General Discussion (Anxiety Free Zone)  |  Daily Life  |  Topic: it's morning
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory