Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 23, 24, 05:00:23:AM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2661867 Posts in 298731 Topics by 306 Members
Latest Member: chachamukhtar
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  General Discussion (Anxiety Free Zone)  |  Daily Life  |  Topic: In the yard today 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1  Print
Author Topic: In the yard today  (Read 120 times)
sunshine
Contributor

« on: 04 11, 13, 12:47:46:PM » Reply

takncarabizniz
DEFLECTION IS THE WEAPON OF COWARDICE !
Contributor

~Well-behaved women seldom make history~

« Reply #1 on: 04 11, 13, 02:38:33:PM » Reply

I see much pink and white snow blossoms in your future...
luvtimes
Honored Member

« Reply #2 on: 04 12, 13, 06:36:33:AM » Reply

3rd pic is now my desk top background... thanks... I needed that... to see something other than what I see here .....

like I said my tulips are a real bust... so sorry... it's pathetic to think...

I went out and got some more roses... maybe... just maybe... they will work here... touches of color... and if the sun would cooperate just a little... it may be alright...

the peach tree is coming around... I see pink blooms meaning I may have lots of peaches at harvest..minus all the critter damage.... the ash which flowers pink in the spring is trying also...all in all weather permitting... everything will be alright later...now today... I'm going to spot plant more grass seed...last year I planted that fast growing annua cheap crapolal.. and this year it didn't come back... so back to the drawing board again... I also planted perennial bluegrass with it but it didn't make it very well...

fountain and bird bath looks sad here also... so fresh spray paint may do the trick...I just wish I didn't have to suffer all the aches and pains that one feels with arthritis... I am so sad that the mind is good and the body is well older than it looks...ok

I saw snow in our forecast so holding off on the annual seeds... patience is the teacher....

I was so tired last night I left the dogs outside... now that was upsetting when I heard bigum barking thinking he was upstairs and was pounding on the back door...got to get myself on a schedule so I can at least know what I expect to do when....

Oh!  Good Morning!

emilyB
Contributor

Rudeness is the weak man's imitation of strength

« Reply #3 on: 04 12, 13, 01:39:04:PM » Reply

I love that frog on a rock and all the scenic pics.

We have a chorus of the real thing - froggies that are deafeningly loud at night that we have to shut the windows.  I have no idea where they are coming from but it is almost funny.  When we let Hannah outside for her last potty break at night we hear them coming over the night air as if they were right under our feet.   Ribbit, Ribbit, Ribbit!  I have yet to see one.
Pages: 1  Print 
 |  General Discussion (Anxiety Free Zone)  |  Daily Life  |  Topic: In the yard today
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory