Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 28, 24, 03:23:59:PM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2663583 Posts in 298890 Topics by 307 Members
Latest Member: Carmelarom
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: New Leftist Motto 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2 3 ... 14 Print
Author Topic: New Leftist Motto  (Read 10141 times)
Etc-ctE
« Reply #12 on: 03 09, 13, 10:11:03:PM » Reply

(( I'd rather see it go down ))

That makes two of us...
Jim
When someone claims to have an Open Mind they are soon shocked, dismayed, and offended that there actually are other views.
Contributor

What would they do without Anecdotals or Snark

« Reply #13 on: 03 09, 13, 10:15:46:PM » Reply

If thats true then why are you here every day hiding in the Guest area?  Hahahahaha

natalukjoe
GGGGRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
Contributor

« Reply #14 on: 03 09, 13, 10:28:09:PM » Reply

"tell us something we don't know, boy. " ....sooooo ho......you do know you are what Jim stated...you are all that ! ! !
Etc-ctE
« Reply #15 on: 03 09, 13, 11:01:36:PM » Reply

(( If thats true then why are you here every day hiding in the Guest area? ))

To observe is entertainment.  Not Hiding.  I see no reason to engage in all the Negative infested  discussions. 

To watch you right wing idiots make fools of yourselves is more interesting than watching the left wringers post facts that you can't handle.

btw ~ If you know I'm in the "Guest Area"  Then I ain't hiding am I ?  If I wanted to hide in your guest area,  I'd Cloak my ISP address...     
WWV10MHZ
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!

LIBERALISM - Spawned by SATAN!

« Reply #16 on: 03 09, 13, 11:14:57:PM » Reply

Leftists, Libs, Dems and "Progressives" are totally brain-damaged idiots.  I have as little to do with these sexual deviates as possible.

They are the Fags and the baby-killers and the s and the parasites on society.
Etc-ctE
« Reply #17 on: 03 09, 13, 11:21:37:PM » Reply

0MHZ ~ Thanks for validating my post...
dont-blameme
Contributor

« Reply #18 on: 03 09, 13, 11:29:38:PM » Reply

I see hooked on stupid stanl is still here, whats the matter stanl nobody on the left could stand your stupid ass so you had to come back. Pretty bad when your own kind don't want you around.
Etc-ctE
« Reply #19 on: 03 09, 13, 11:39:16:PM » Reply

DBM ~ I never left.  I just don't engage in the right wing bullshit anymore.  I leave that to the diehard lefties...

The only reason I popped in tonight was just to let you know that I'm still around...
upyrwazoo
Contributor

« Reply #20 on: 03 10, 13, 01:56:23:AM » Reply

Who would have guessed that Jim owns this piece-of-shit board after he posts such idiocy?

PLEASE TELL US WHO THE HELL IS FORCING YOU TO LOG ON HERE DAY AFTER DAY IF YOU HATE IT SO MUCH? TAKE OFF YOUR HAIR SHIT AND FIND A NEW HOBBY WHINER!
hoosier_daddy
Don't hate me because I am beautiful

how cool that chemtrail can change profiles

« Reply #21 on: 03 10, 13, 08:00:01:AM » Reply

right wingers here have talked about hunting liberals and torturing them.  have talked about killing the governor of new york because he is for an assault weapon ban.  one said that afrocoons should be shot on sight.  many have made veiled threats against "the nigger in the white house."  many have called michelle a nigger besides all the photoshopped pics of her big ass and making the most offensive damn comments possible, plus calling his kids niggers, too.  and you complain about the offensive stuff coming from the left?  you are one sick racist, boy. 
duke_john
Contributor

« Reply #22 on: 03 10, 13, 08:34:38:AM » Reply

They were all kidding, in the Alec Baldwin style of humor: just not understood as a joke.

That makes it okay, right, hoosey?
dont-blameme
Contributor

« Reply #23 on: 03 10, 13, 09:26:02:AM » Reply

whore boy has used the "N" word to describe the obama's more than any other person on this board, and yet he claims it's because others do it.

Not only does whore boy refer to the obama's as "N"s he hurls racial insults at every white member on this board that he doesn't agree with, besides the name calling and the sewer language he uses.

whore boy is a perfect example of what is produced as a human form once the morals and values break down.

Pages: 1 2 3 ... 14 Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: New Leftist Motto
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About