Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 29, 24, 09:50:54:AM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2663749 Posts in 298906 Topics by 307 Members
Latest Member: Carmelarom
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: DJIA =>> 14,089.66 +35.17 +0.25% 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1  Print
Author Topic: DJIA =>> 14,089.66 +35.17 +0.25%  (Read 78 times)
Jw2

DJB is a closet homo

« on: 03 01, 13, 07:56:38:PM » Reply

BYTE HAS INSISTED THAT WE...

Thank you President Barack Huseing Obama from savig our finanical behinds from the great republican depressions.   

ttopcat

« Reply #1 on: 03 01, 13, 08:07:53:PM » Reply

Don't put to much faith in it,the thing always comes crashing down,and if you're tieing the stock market with the President thats not a good idea.
Jtopp
Honored Member

Jill

« Reply #2 on: 03 01, 13, 08:16:07:PM » Reply

Stock market failed before and it will again! For those of us that have our 401K's tied to it...the crash would financially devastate us as it would millions of others (not the rich however) It is as it ALWAYS has been the middle class that are effected and crushed by stocks, costs of food up 25%, cost of gas up from when Obama took office by just about double and we are supposed to expect a 35 cent increase by summer...so it will have more than doubled. The giveme folks will always have their hands out...they also will be the same one's with illegal guns to use against anyone and everyone for their giveme. "Bottom feeders" don't even come close to defining this cult of theives!
Thomasj_tx

« Reply #3 on: 03 01, 13, 08:26:19:PM » Reply

ltl'johnnie, what did BHO do to make the markets falls 100-200 points a couple of days the past week or so?

Tell him to stop it!!!!
ttopcat

« Reply #4 on: 03 01, 13, 08:28:17:PM » Reply

The U.S. is a fossil fuel, mainly oil based economy,our economy rises ,and falls based on fuel prices.
Jtopp
Honored Member

Jill

« Reply #5 on: 03 01, 13, 08:30:30:PM » Reply

As the gasoline prices raise by the predicted 35 cents for the summer...lets see what the market does then!
Thomasj_tx

« Reply #6 on: 03 01, 13, 08:30:56:PM » Reply

Stock market failed before and it will again! For those of us that have our 401K's tied to it...the crash would financially devastate us as it would millions of others (not the rich however) It is as it ALWAYS has been the middle class that are effected and crushed by stocks, costs of food up 25%, cost of gas up from when Obama took office by just about double and we are supposed to expect a 35 cent increase by summer...so it will have more than doubled. The giveme folks will always have their hands out...they also will be the same one's with illegal guns to use against anyone and everyone for their giveme. "Bottom feeders" don't even come close to defining this cult of theives!

About 80% of the market trading volume is because of traders like me.  We make money if the markets go up or they go down.   For the most part, the increase in the markets has little impact on the average Joe. 

Praising BHO for gains in the markets is basically praising the "fat cats" that lil'johnie hates so very much.  And many of those "fat cats" are Dims.
Jw2

DJB is a closet homo

« Reply #7 on: 03 01, 13, 08:33:42:PM » Reply

I make a far more developed capitalist than you will ever be tommygirl
Thomasj_tx

« Reply #8 on: 03 01, 13, 08:38:16:PM » Reply

I make a far more developed capitalist than you will ever be

What in the hell is a "developed capitalist"?

Is that left wing code for "liar"? 
jst-the-fax
Evil does not exist within a gun. It exists in the minds and hearts of those who pull the trigger for evil purposes.---Laus Deo
Contributor

http://purebredcatrescue.org/

« Reply #9 on: 03 01, 13, 08:46:52:PM » Reply

This is one of them post I'll bookmark and remind junior weenie when the DOW drops 2000 points when the dictator attempts to confiscate Americans 401K!   
Jtopp
Honored Member

Jill

« Reply #10 on: 03 01, 13, 08:56:52:PM » Reply

this is an oh by the way...the other day my husband asked how the stock market was doing. At the time I had no idea as I wasn't watching it (rarely do) I did ask "why?" and he responded our 401K dropped about $4000. Now when did this happen I honestly can't remember since my life is a bit scrambled at times and at times I don't know the day, date of the month or where I'm supposed to be in the next 3 hours....but it WAS within the past month. That is all I know and the market does affect our 401K
Dan
Contributor

JW2 is a homosexual

« Reply #11 on: 03 02, 13, 02:04:08:AM » Reply

Thanks, John Boehner!
Pages: 1  Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: DJIA =>> 14,089.66 +35.17 +0.25%
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.