Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 20, 24, 03:35:14:AM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2660975 Posts in 298644 Topics by 306 Members
Latest Member: chachamukhtar
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  General Discussion (Anxiety Free Zone)  |  Daily Life  |  Topic: We do need the rain... 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1  Print
Author Topic: We do need the rain...  (Read 975 times)
sunshine
Contributor

« on: 05 27, 10, 04:12:21:PM » Reply

Tonight
Numerous showers. Numerous thunderstorms...mainly in the evening. Some thunderstorms may be severe with damaging winds... large hail and heavy rainfall in the evening.
takncarabizniz
DEFLECTION IS THE WEAPON OF COWARDICE !
Contributor

~Well-behaved women seldom make history~

« Reply #1 on: 05 28, 10, 02:49:20:AM » Reply

We got yer heavy rainfall right here...

May take a while to make it over your way...it ain't done with us yet...LOL
luvtimes
Honored Member

« Reply #2 on: 05 28, 10, 06:10:27:AM » Reply

It's been 85 plus here for a couple of days.. and I see signs of the lawn turning... but I'm going to put the sprinklers on tonight for 15 minutes and see if that will  help...I don't see a lot of rain in the future... thank goodness...

Sit back and enjoy it while you can.... the rain that is... me?  I can do without it for a couple more weeks...I really need the sun...

Well up and out early this morning... still painting....

Got a spray painter on QVC last year... opened that darn thing and you guessed it... don't work...nightmare...called and they said I could return it... but I told her I'm painting today...

So I had to got out and spend my last dollar on another one... she saids I can get a QVC credit... like I shop there... goodness... she said I could have it credited back on my Mastercard Debit card... I got rid of that darn thing...6 months ago... so I'll have to send for an exchange... like I'm going to be needing it... and having 2 spray painters is not what I need... I need for the one to work... that's all

Chill pill is in order today...don't you think....

Just found out last night that one of the crackheads around here is staying in abandon houses around here......

Saddest thing I've ever heard... didn't I tell you not to long ago that the raccoons have taken over because folks here break windows and the rodents climb in...calling it their home... hey... it's Ohio....and the thought of someone having to sleep in that is too much... yet they are too ashamed to go to a shelter... 

they need an outreach program here... not enough churches in the area to help... and the one church that they do have... was broken into not to long ago....

Hey... am I in Detroit???

Sounds like it...

They do have a place where you can get a meal here...nothing spectacular but a meal is a meal...and it beat stavation....

Why is my heart bleeding... I don't know...like I said a chill pill is in order...

later....
sunshine
Contributor

« Reply #3 on: 05 28, 10, 07:39:08:AM » Reply

Sorry you have to deal with crack heads for neighbors. That sucks.   Maybe they will go away. We got our rain last night around midnight. Lots of lightening. Don't know if we got hail or not, I didn't hear it so  most likely just  rain. As whole half an inch. Yippie...I don't have to drag the hose out to water my new plants. One did die so I am going to replace it today.
I never water my lawn. It's just too big and as brown as it will turn, it will come back to life on it';s own. My problem is I get a fungus from too much humidity. I can't do anything but throw fungicide down and hope for the best.

Going back to Kohl's today. I forgot to give them my 15% off coupon...every dollar adds up. I went and bought some plants and gave them the coupon and he said you don't need it with the sale. I get home, read the small print and it said "additional" 10% off sales. Hmmm   
Pages: 1  Print 
 |  General Discussion (Anxiety Free Zone)  |  Daily Life  |  Topic: We do need the rain...
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory