Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 28, 24, 08:35:56:AM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2663498 Posts in 298883 Topics by 307 Members
Latest Member: Carmelarom
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  General Discussion (Anxiety Free Zone)  |  Daily Life  |  Topic: Touring our state capital... 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1  Print
Author Topic: Touring our state capital...  (Read 187 times)
takncarabizniz
DEFLECTION IS THE WEAPON OF COWARDICE !
Contributor

~Well-behaved women seldom make history~

« on: 02 21, 13, 01:11:57:PM » Reply

Hubby and I decided to make a weekend trip down south and will go to the Capital...I have been there once before and the building is gorgeous.  It is nearly completely built w/ italian marble and granite that was simply dumped by sailing ships into the bays here (was used as ballast and weight back in the day for empty vessels)...a smart engineer realized it and the state got it all for free (plus the cost of recovery)...there are Tiffany chandeliers and lots of artwork.  I am also curious about the arboretum which was closed last time I was there (about 8 years ago). 

My only consternation is making reservations when we travel.  I am not comfortable in most places...and having to leave Ozzie w/ the pet place is always a source of worry for a pet-mom...LOL but the girls love him and he is rarely left in his kennel.  In fact, we were only charged 1/2 last time because he became one of the gal's lap puppies and followed her everywhere. 

It is always good to have a weekend away after a long week in the big, cold, metal box...LOL

sunshine
Contributor

« Reply #1 on: 02 21, 13, 03:59:14:PM » Reply

Have fun!
emilyB
Contributor

Rudeness is the weak man's imitation of strength

« Reply #2 on: 02 22, 13, 12:08:32:AM » Reply

Have a great time.  Glad you have a place you are comfortable with for Ozzie.  We have a good place for Hannah too and, even so, we hate leaving her.  She goes crazy when we come to pick her up.  They have a big playroom and a big play field and she makes friends very fast.

After you have visited Olympia you should go on to Salem - the Capital is beautiful in the spring time and it is just around the corner when all the trees will be in blossom.
Pages: 1  Print 
 |  General Discussion (Anxiety Free Zone)  |  Daily Life  |  Topic: Touring our state capital...
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory