Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
03 28, 24, 06:07:09:PM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2653545 Posts in 297934 Topics by 306 Members
Latest Member: chachamukhtar
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  General Discussion (Anxiety Free Zone)  |  Pets  |  Topic: The difference between dogs and cats 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1  Print
Author Topic: The difference between dogs and cats  (Read 639 times)
emilyB
Contributor

Rudeness is the weak man's imitation of strength

« on: 02 16, 13, 03:00:58:PM » Reply

This really gave me a smile:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oq8nYgnE93Y
takncarabizniz
DEFLECTION IS THE WEAPON OF COWARDICE !
Contributor

~Well-behaved women seldom make history~

« Reply #1 on: 02 18, 13, 12:06:03:PM » Reply

That was too cute!

LOL
thundercloud

« Reply #2 on: 05 01, 13, 10:24:01:PM » Reply

I'll have to view it when my computer gets fixed. Right now it freezes on videos.

Since I was a kid I have always had dogs and cats as pets. As I got older my wife and I had given up on owning dogs. We'd also said we did not like small dogs. Too noisy we said.

Then one day my neighbor brought home a miniature longhaired dachshund. The dog's name was Dolly and she hated me and my wife as only a dachshund can.  I remember thing "Gee that sure is a brave little dog and kinda cute too" I decided the best way to get her to stop barking at us was to make friends which took me a full month and a half to even touch her for the first time and I have left out a ton of details.

Five months later my neighbors divorced and Dolly got it in her little head that I was going to be her new owner. She apparently decided that the fact that I own 3 cats was not an issue even though she hates cats. It took her awhile but that is just what happened . We became her new owners.

What's owning a Mini Dachshund like??? Well.... They are like cats in some ways. Dolly would bite me if she knew what I just wrote. They are like a cat in their ability to leap high. They'd climb trees if they had claws. They love high places where they can see. In other ways they are like owning a Miniature German Shepherd if there was such a breed. They are like them in intelligence, and a desire to protect their owners. Myself I'd rather walk into a yard full of Pit Bulls than I would a yard full of angry Dachshunds. Everybody always says "Just kick them"  The truth is you might do that but more than likely the doxie will be too fast for you. While you are busy kicking one will come in behind you and do a lightning fast slashing bite on your Achillies heel.

I would not kick a dachshund anyway. I have done a lot of research ion the breed and have come to respect them. I now own the best dog I have ever owned and I love her fiercely. I have never seen a breed of dog that loves their owners like a dachshund does.
Pages: 1  Print 
 |  General Discussion (Anxiety Free Zone)  |  Pets  |  Topic: The difference between dogs and cats
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory