Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 28, 24, 11:20:29:AM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2663508 Posts in 298884 Topics by 307 Members
Latest Member: Carmelarom
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Interesting, Isn't it? 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2 3  Print
Author Topic: Interesting, Isn't it?  (Read 734 times)
Byteryder
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

ante omnia armari

« Reply #24 on: 01 19, 13, 10:45:07:PM » Reply

I am the one who uses facts, unlike the rest of you. And the burden of proof is on you to prove your claim, not me to disprove it. FYI, I did google a couple and gee, they aren't true.

If your are reluctant to publish those "googles", I can only assume they are a figment of your imagination.
Dardmex

« Reply #25 on: 01 19, 13, 11:00:27:PM » Reply

darkflower --- Feel free to quote me in the future.

http://www.dailykos.com ............................ http://www.MoveOn.org
darkflower

« Reply #26 on: 01 19, 13, 11:08:27:PM » Reply

OWS site does not list him, the link was broken, and the video showing the page was nothing but pure speculation.

Google it yourself byte. I checked it out for myself, not for you. No proof on this board the claim is true. And I have already shown that it is irrelevant anyway. You all don't care that they are all male. Yet you pursue unproven claims they are dems. Why is that?
Amazed
« Reply #27 on: 01 20, 13, 12:10:40:AM » Reply

So stretch posts some bullshit which he probably received in his spam folder, no link, totally unattributed and then says anyone has to prove him wrong if they question it.

It's the fact that you are an utter and complete retard that proves you wrong stretch. You want for someone to believe your circulating email? document it with an authoritative source otherwise I say bullshit.

Columbine shooters were too young to vote and couldn't be part of a political party, show me Adam Lanza's political affiliation etc etc, and from a real and authoritative source, not a blog.

You think you can post bullshit and then make everyone else prove you wrong. As long as you have nothing to back it up, it's bullshit.
Lysistrata
Honored Member

« Reply #28 on: 01 20, 13, 01:08:02:AM » Reply

Charles Carl Roberts, who took 10 little Amish girls hostage and shot and killed 5 of them execution style, was a conservative Christian.  Does this mean all Conservative Christians are evil?  Does this mean that there is something in Conservative Christianity that causes a person to murder little Amish girls?  No.  Out of all of the mass murders, workplace killings, and school shootings in this country over the past decade, anyone can cherry pick a list and tie them to a particular political party or religious organization.  Only an idiot, like Stretch for example, would give a cherry picked list any credence. 

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_school_shootings_in_the_United_States

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_rampage_killers

What does Stretch's bullshit email prove?  First, it proves that Stretch is a partisan hack with an agenda, and is too dishonest to provide any backup links for his bullshit copy and paste.  He posts crap; you're supposed to go scurrying off for links to disprove it.  Also, it proves that he is stupid enough to think growing up with parents of a given political party automatically transfers to the children, and that children are politically motivated to kill.  It also proves that Stretch is skirting the real issue and throwing a a big stinky red herring that most of you assholes fell for. 

What does his email NOT prove?  It does NOT prove that guns aren't dangerous.  It does NOT prove that we should not consider a ban on certain dangerous firearms and high-capacity clips that are frequently used in mass murders.  It does NOT prove that we don't have a serious problem with gun homicides of children in this country?  Does it prove that our gun murder rate in America is NOT 30 times higher than in other industrialized countries?  No.  This gun debate is about the safety of the children in our schools, people in movie theaters, and workers at their jobs, not Democrats vs Republicans. 

So yes, this was an interesting post.  It proves the lengths that a stupid partisan hack will go to in order to avoid looking at the real crux of a real problem in this country. 
Baretta19

« Reply #29 on: 01 20, 13, 04:38:06:AM » Reply

My claim that they are all male is true, however, and is easily verified. So is it interesting that they are all male?

Yes all male who used guns, I'm sure that no WOMAN would ever murder and certainly not her own children, women like DarkieMoron are beynd that.

Taking less than four hours to reach a verdict, a Texas jury today found Andrea Pia Yates guilty of capital murder in the bathtub drowning deaths of three of her five young children. Jurors must now decide whether the mother, in whom severe mental illness had been diagnosed, should be sentenced to death.

Regina Johnson of San Diego has been charged with first-degree murder for allegedly shooting to death her daughter and husband at a San Carlos apartment,

A Florida mother shot her four children early Tuesday morning before turning the gun on herself at her home in Port St. John, police said.

Okay enough FACTS to prove how totally ignorant old Darkiemoron is, LEts hope she doesn't have any children to suffer the embarassment of a having an asshole for a mommy
Pages: 1 2 3  Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Interesting, Isn't it?
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory