Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 28, 24, 03:39:08:AM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2663492 Posts in 298881 Topics by 307 Members
Latest Member: Carmelarom
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: The #1 mistake of Newtown, CT 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2  Print
Author Topic: The #1 mistake of Newtown, CT  (Read 162 times)
Jim
When someone claims to have an Open Mind they are soon shocked, dismayed, and offended that there actually are other views.
Contributor

What would they do without Anecdotals or Snark

« Reply #12 on: 12 21, 12, 10:13:57:PM » Reply

I don't want armed guards, or cops.  I want the teachers to be able to respond if anyone enters their class.  I don't want teachers to go out into the halls to track anyone down.  I want them to stay in their class to protect their own students if a shooter tries to enter their classroom.

I want them to be able to shoot bullets at the intruder, instead of trying to use their body as a shield for a few kids before they are all killed.

hoosier_daddy
Don't hate me because I am beautiful

how cool that chemtrail can change profiles

« Reply #13 on: 12 21, 12, 10:31:19:PM » Reply

you are such a clueless bozo.  so the shooter, who doesn't care if he lives or dies, is GOING TO KNOCK FIRST?  AND ASK PERMISSION TO COME IN AND SHOOT UP THE CLASSROOM WITH AN ASSAULT WEAPON THAT CAN SPRAY OUT 3 BULLETS PER SECOND?  ARE YOU INSANE?  so when he busts in he allows the teacher to draw her weapon while he courteously waits and holds his fire?  again, ARE YOU INSANE?
darkflower

« Reply #14 on: 12 21, 12, 11:13:19:PM » Reply

You are one to speak of empathy, ho. How many children has your boy in the white house killed? Do you even care?

And gee, excuse me for not allowing myself to be emotionally manipulated by the evil msm who are exploiting this for their own agenda (btw, where is THEIR empathy for all the kids and families they are exploiting hmmm). Tragedies happen every day, criminals and nuts kill people even kids all the time and there is nothing any of us can do about it except this. Keep it illegal and support the punishment of criminals, ALL of them, regardless of if they are lone nutballs, part of a criminal organization like alqueda, or president of the united states.
Jim
When someone claims to have an Open Mind they are soon shocked, dismayed, and offended that there actually are other views.
Contributor

« Reply #15 on: 12 21, 12, 11:14:48:PM » Reply

so the shooter, who doesn't care if he lives or dies, is GOING TO KNOCK FIRST?

Still a moron I see.  Why does he need to knock?  Where in the hell do you come up with this mindless infantile crap?

Jim
Contributor

« Reply #16 on: 12 21, 12, 11:16:50:PM » Reply

so when he busts in he allows the teacher to draw her weapon while he courteously waits

What holster??   Again, mindless infantile crap.  Its a wonder you can even feed yourself.

ttopcat

« Reply #17 on: 12 21, 12, 11:40:50:PM » Reply

Best thing they could do is close all the public schools,and force children to work in factories like they do in China.They could build Apple products and furniture for Beckshire Hathaway,the owners don't have enough money to pay American workers a decent wage.
darkflower

« Reply #18 on: 12 21, 12, 11:44:15:PM » Reply

That could be on the horizon in 20 or so years. Give or take 20 years.
Local5th

God is Great Beer is Good and People are Crazy

« Reply #19 on: 12 21, 12, 11:49:27:PM » Reply

I think the biggest mistake was letting the media in. The jackals have been exploiting it ever since. Pretty sick of them droning on and on about it. Nut shoots kids. 3 words that don't need weeks of mindless prattle, report and move on already. sheesh.

Very true DF. All the media is accomplishing is to incite copycat killers.
Pages: 1 2  Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: The #1 mistake of Newtown, CT
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About