Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 28, 24, 03:29:23:PM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2663585 Posts in 298890 Topics by 307 Members
Latest Member: Carmelarom
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Obama is not the first Blackman voted in as President 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2 Print
Author Topic: Obama is not the first Blackman voted in as President  (Read 136 times)
painlesse
Honored Member

« on: 12 20, 12, 08:04:18:PM » Reply

Because he is not Black he is half WHITE so he IS NOT the first Black man no one had voted a Black man into office yet. A black man is a true race they are African with NO white or any other color in them.  Obama was raised by White Grandparents, he went to White schools and worked with White men.
Byteryder
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

ante omnia armari

« Reply #1 on: 12 20, 12, 08:26:35:PM » Reply

he is the first Certified Asshole President 
painlesse
Honored Member

« Reply #2 on: 12 20, 12, 08:28:36:PM » Reply

Better watch, there are eyes and ears everywhere
Oz

« Reply #3 on: 12 20, 12, 08:39:57:PM » Reply

Obama is not the first Blackman voted in as President -- in your opinion.

So What?   

He's still red, white and Blue.  President of the best country in the world. 

jst-the-fax
Evil does not exist within a gun. It exists in the minds and hearts of those who pull the trigger for evil purposes.---Laus Deo
Contributor

http://purebredcatrescue.org/

« Reply #4 on: 12 20, 12, 08:44:57:PM » Reply

Actually he is an Arab-American that looks black, and was never down for the struggle like brother jessie. 
Oz

« Reply #5 on: 12 20, 12, 09:34:53:PM » Reply

So What?   

He's still red, white and Blue.  President of the best country in the world. 
duke_john
Contributor

« Reply #6 on: 12 20, 12, 10:36:57:PM » Reply

http://www.thedailymash.co.uk/news/international/america-fifteenth-maybe-twentieth-best-country-in-the-world-says-obama-2012090740347

America 'fifteenth, maybe twentieth best country in the world', says Obama               
07-09-12

PRESIDENT Barack Obama has described America as being easily one of the world’s top twenty countries.

'Maybe we could have a Queen, like Britain'
Addressing an audience of 10,000 in Houston, Texas in a warm-up to his speech at the Democratic National Convention, Obama cut a relaxed figure as he warmed to his theme of American unexceptionalism.
President Obama said, “My fellow Americans, we stand on the threshold of great challenges, great opportunities and new horizons. I can honestly say that there is no people on earth better equipped to rise to those challenges than the Germans.
“Unfortunately, we are not German. Nor are we Chinese, with their impressive work ethic and bank balance.
“Once we had the best heavyweight champions – now we are having our behinds kicked by the Ukrainians. Where once we had the world’s finest TV detective series, now it is the Danish who hold sway.
“As a nation, I believe we are mature and humble enough to acknowledge that we are hamstrung by our ignorance, our bigotry, our denial of reality – eight out of ten Americans believe in angels.
“To those of you who do, let me reach out to you tonight, take off your shoes and slap you about the jowls with them. You are premium grade morons.”
Ignoring the open mouths of his advisers and the fixed, glowering stare of the First Lady, Obama spoke movingly about how his travels to foreign climes had persuaded him that America was way too far up its own ass.
He said: “No disrespect to you ladies tonight but I’d rank you about neck and neck with the Albanians. Those of you who have necks.
“Time and again as I travel the length and breadth of this nation I am struck by the thought – my God, we are obese. When I say “we”, of course, I don’t mean me, I mean most of you people.
“You know where else beats us hands down? Belgium. Belgium’s good. Find out.  Get a passport – they’re like little books with hardly any pages in them.”
Amazed
« Reply #7 on: 12 20, 12, 10:55:27:PM » Reply

Did you know that was satire and were trying to be funny dukey? As satirical as painlesse could have only been trying to be?
duke_john
Contributor

« Reply #8 on: 12 20, 12, 11:00:50:PM » Reply

Of course it was satire, nevey!  Wasn't it a hoot?
Amazed
« Reply #9 on: 12 20, 12, 11:02:29:PM » Reply

So is painlesse and just-the-fax's posts.
justincase

« Reply #10 on: 12 20, 12, 11:05:23:PM » Reply

Because he is not Black he is half WHITE so he IS NOT the first Black man no one had voted a Black man into office yet. A black man is a true race they are african with NO white or any other color in them.  Obama was raised by White Grandparents, he went to White schools and worked with White men.

You sound positively jealous, painlesse.  Tsk, tsk. 
duke_john
Contributor

« Reply #11 on: 12 20, 12, 11:07:30:PM » Reply

No she doesn't, just.
Pages: 1 2 Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Obama is not the first Blackman voted in as President
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory