Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 16, 24, 03:55:41:AM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2659489 Posts in 298499 Topics by 306 Members
Latest Member: chachamukhtar
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  eXcite  |  Topic: Tea PARTY'S JOB , OVERTHROW THE DEMOCRAT AND REPUBLICAN PARTIES. 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1  Print
Author Topic: Tea PARTY'S JOB , OVERTHROW THE DEMOCRAT AND REPUBLICAN PARTIES.  (Read 438 times)
aesopsfable

Democrats are all Communists

« on: 12 01, 12, 05:19:44:AM » Reply

There will be a new movement in this country, that movement's goal will be to overthrow the Democrat and Republican party by becoming the force in this country to fight Obama's brand of Communism . The Democrats have proven themselves to be nothing more than Communists and the Republicans have proven themselves too weak to compete. So , in comes the Tea Party the Party that Represents the Traditional Values of this Country. I urge you not to support the Communist Democrat Party or the Weak Republican Party but support the ever growing Tea Party to take back this Country.
sine-qua-non
ACCOLADES

Try Jesus, if you no like, Satan will take U back

« Reply #1 on: 12 01, 12, 09:50:42:AM » Reply

Sadie402

« Reply #2 on: 12 01, 12, 09:54:00:AM » Reply

yeah 'cause they did such a good job this time around....I know I'll be the first one to kick their asses out of my yard, my town, and my community. Ain't nobody that hangs breakfast beverages from their hats gonna convince me that their brains are high functioning. I think for myself, I don't need to be led by a cult.
sine-qua-non
ACCOLADES

« Reply #3 on: 12 01, 12, 09:57:59:AM » Reply

Then why are you a hypocrite DemocRat Sadie Huh?

You are aLL of those things, child!   In Spades!

"Those things" that bring down America not build it up!

fuck you!
Sadie402

« Reply #4 on: 12 01, 12, 10:17:23:AM » Reply

Get back on the short bus ass clown, and take your picture books with you!
sine-qua-non
ACCOLADES

« Reply #5 on: 12 01, 12, 10:19:53:AM » Reply

The National Republican Senatorial Committee had a rotten track record in 2012. But now they’re looking to get more deeply involved in picking candidates at the state level, hoping to foreclose Tea Party primary challengers like Richard Mourdock (R-IN). “There’s always going to be fundamental dislike of the national party coming to a local or a state race and saying, ‘This is who we want to pick,” Keli Carender of Tea Party Patriots told The Hill. The NRSC pulled out of several races this cycle, dooming several candidates to less-than-full financial support.

The battle for the Republican Party heart and soul right now is between the establishment and the Tea Party. The establishment still controls the money flow, which is why the National Republican Senatorial Committee’s decision to sit out particular races in 2012 hurt candidates so badly.

The question now is whether the establishment will continue to get involved in primary races – or whether Tea Party candidates can exploit the establishment infrastructure. In the tension between the Tea Party and the GOP establishment, the best candidates may emerge – folks like Sen. Marco Rubio (R-FL) and Sen.-Elect Ted Cruz (R-TX).

Eat Shit and Die Sadie the Commie America Hater! 
aesopsfable

Democrats are all Communists

« Reply #6 on: 12 02, 12, 05:35:02:AM » Reply

Shit for brains says she thinks for herself, lmao, must be why she is a Democrat, no, not for thinking for herself but for the shit for brains.
Pages: 1  Print 
 |  All Boards  |  eXcite  |  Topic: Tea PARTY'S JOB , OVERTHROW THE DEMOCRAT AND REPUBLICAN PARTIES.
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory