Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
03 19, 24, 06:21:51:AM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2650512 Posts in 297613 Topics by 307 Members
Latest Member: GeorgeSwibe
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: GOP planting fake Letters to Editors 0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2 Print
Author Topic: GOP planting fake Letters to Editors  (Read 7817 times)
captain_kook
Laughing at the right-wingrrrr corporate-front-Tea Party-GOP-TalkRadio Cult! Yes - YOU!

« on: 09 26, 12, 08:14:27:PM » Reply

Why I am voting for Mitt Romney
posted to St. Louis Today
September 26, 2011
7pm est
I think it is time for a change in presidential leadership. This is a tough decision for me this time around, as I voted for President Obama in 2008 when he was clearly the best candidate.
As an African-American citizen, it is hard to describe the feeling (of pride, tears, and glee) I felt on inaugural day in 2009 when Mr. Obama was sworn in. My decision to vote Republican (my parents’ traditional party) this time is a difficult but necessary one. In fact, some very close/long-term friends of mine, who are liberal have threatened to end their friendship with me if I vote for Mitt Romney.
My decision, however, is based on the obvious fact that America needs an economic reboot and although lacking in empathy, emotional intelligence and at times common sense, former Gov. Romney (when focused) has a very good business head on his shoulders. I reckon a President Romney will figure a way out of these 3+ years of economic quagmire. And since we have divided government now as the current model, why not try a scenario where one party controls the executive and part of the legislature?
As a corporate HR director, I have done and reviewed many employee annual performance appraisals. If Mr. Obama were a corporate employee, his performance appraisal would range from unsatisfactory to a performance improvement plan (PIP). Put simply, he missed opportunities to make substantial job program improvements to the sagging economy when his party controlled the executive and legislative branch of government. Critical momentum and times was lost in 2009 and 2010 when the Democrats could have rammed through big job-creating legislation.
Rex Conte  •  Chesterfield, Missouri
---
http://www.stltoday.com/news/opinion/mailbag/letters-to-the-editor/why-i-am-voting-for-mitt-romney/article_5f51f89e-0655-11e2-8741-001a4bcf6878.html
-

reader comments:
---
Chris Leary · Brooklyn, New York
Kinda strange that "Rex Conte from Oak Park, Illinois" made almost the same comment in the Chicago Sun Times as "Rex Conte from Chesterfield, Missouri" made in St. Louis Today. Not sure if this is a serious paper or not because I'm not from St. Louis.

From the Sun Times:
"Obama’s missed opportunities.
As a corporate human resources director, I have done and reviewed many employee annual performance appraisals. If President Obama were a corporate employee, his performance appraisal would range from unsatisfactory to a performance improvement plan. Put simply, he missed opportunities to make substantial job-program improvements to the sagging economy when his party controlled the executive and legislative branch of government.
Critical momentum and time were lost when the Democrats could have rammed through big job-creating legislation.
Rex Conte, Oak Park, IL".
http://www.suntimes.com/opinions/letters/15352526-474/expect-more-union-busting-tactics-from-emanuel.html
duke_john
Contributor

« Reply #1 on: 09 26, 12, 08:21:12:PM » Reply

I hope you don't think that dems don't do it.  They do.
captain_kook
Laughing at the right-wingrrrr corporate-front-Tea Party-GOP-TalkRadio Cult! Yes - YOU!

« Reply #2 on: 09 26, 12, 08:24:18:PM » Reply

During the armed robbery of Iraq Cheney had the Pentagon posting fake letters from soldiers allegedly in Iraq and claiming they were having a great time there.

Old GOP trick.

duke_john
Contributor

« Reply #3 on: 09 26, 12, 08:25:53:PM » Reply

It's an even older dem trick.
Jim
When someone claims to have an Open Mind they are soon shocked, dismayed, and offended that there actually are other views.
Contributor

What would they do without Anecdotals or Snark

« Reply #4 on: 09 26, 12, 08:26:27:PM » Reply

This is the same reason to be cautious when reading "User Comments/Ratings" for products.

captain_kook

« Reply #5 on: 09 26, 12, 08:27:08:PM » Reply

I'll bet it's an old Whig trick too.
Dan
Contributor

JW2 is a homosexual

« Reply #6 on: 09 26, 12, 08:29:43:PM » Reply

I voted for President Obama in 2008 when he was clearly the best candidate

Well that's obviously a lie, as Obama has proven that McCain was the best candidate in 2008.  Those who voted for Obama in 2008 were totally clueless.  If they did know the issues, then they were anti-American for voting for Obama.
captain_kook

« Reply #7 on: 09 26, 12, 08:31:11:PM » Reply

This is the same reason to be cautious when reading "User Comments/Ratings" for products.

Yeah, I love those comments that go something like:

"Mitt Romney has proven he has the leadership skills to be President, and I intend to vote for him and all the Republicans, and I also can't believe the income my sister earned by working at home click here: http mywebstore67955643/home/html "
captain_kook

« Reply #8 on: 09 26, 12, 08:32:34:PM » Reply

I voted for President Obama in 2008 when he was clearly the best candidate
Well that's obviously a lie,

Dan.

The entire posting is a GOP fake.

You don't have to argue about the merits or lack thereof of the fake posting.

Thomasj_tx

« Reply #9 on: 09 26, 12, 08:37:58:PM » Reply

What makes you think that they are "fake" and what makes you think that the GOP had anything to do with it?

Come on.  Man up and prove your claims.
duke_john
Contributor

« Reply #10 on: 09 26, 12, 08:38:13:PM » Reply

Therefore, no posts need be made about the merits or lack thereof of the fake dem postings?
justincase

« Reply #11 on: 09 26, 12, 08:38:53:PM » Reply

Anchorhead would argue with a tree. He just likes to argue and he argues like a 7 year old kid on the playground. He has no clue that the tree is about 50 times smarter than he. 
Pages: 1 2 Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: GOP planting fake Letters to Editors
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory