Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 28, 24, 04:58:17:PM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2663600 Posts in 298891 Topics by 307 Members
Latest Member: Carmelarom
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  General Discussion (Anxiety Free Zone)  |  Daily Life  |  Topic: It's just too much 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1  Print
Author Topic: It's just too much  (Read 114 times)
luvtimes
Honored Member

« on: 09 14, 12, 08:43:47:AM » Reply

so much to do and so little time...

today the word is overwhelmed...just overwhelmed...

It's gonna rain later today and I need to do stuff outside so bad... the weather is perfect but I can't get to it because of the demolition guys in my way...damn!

I'm going to wait on the next house that come available cause I'm not into doing a complete drywall job for a rental...another will come along here shortly for sure... so house hunting is on hold for right now... although on my desktop I will check daily but I'm not going to kill myself for a rental...although in my hey day...it might have been fun...

I'll have to post late at night mostly until I get this overwhelmed feelings gone...

Oh! Good Morning!
takncarabizniz
DEFLECTION IS THE WEAPON OF COWARDICE !
Contributor

~Well-behaved women seldom make history~

« Reply #1 on: 09 14, 12, 10:51:49:AM » Reply

Keep working w/ your local officials and police though to clean up that neighborhood.  Your overall health is at stake when you have to live in that kind of degrading environment...I still think I would have high tailed out and found me some peace of mind elsewhere.
luvtimes
Honored Member

« Reply #2 on: 09 14, 12, 03:57:14:PM » Reply

starting to rain and the demo guys have left for the day...

rough.. they got a lot of my lawn on the side... but who cares... the crackhead house is gone... just don't want it to become a city dump... the thought huh?  You just don't know...

Talk me into buying that piece of crap... I'm so against it... I'd rather extend my privacy fence... honestly...

I may have posted this before... I don't know...the investor maybe leaving...or has left... she hasn't been around for awhile and some say her rent is due and she owes so many people... oh boy!  The renters she rented too maybe gone too... must be a game... she fixes them up and rents to someone who tears it down... Jesus!

This is all speculation and hearsay...

I'm gonna pull an all niter tonight... that's how much I've got to do... may take a nap if I can sleep...the weather has changed here the norm will be mid 60s in the day and 40s at night...it seem so unfair...I've got to go and return some stuff now... that long drive is getting on my nerves for sure... Lowes... 11 miles one way and 11 miles back... there should be something closer like 5 miles at these gasoline prices... but I'm not in dream land...ok...

Later

Pages: 1  Print 
 |  General Discussion (Anxiety Free Zone)  |  Daily Life  |  Topic: It's just too much
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory