Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 29, 24, 12:02:41:AM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2663699 Posts in 298900 Topics by 307 Members
Latest Member: Carmelarom
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: The dirty little secret that you won't hear about from BHO 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2 Print
Author Topic: The dirty little secret that you won't hear about from BHO  (Read 157 times)
Thomasj_tx

« on: 09 05, 12, 07:09:12:PM » Reply

Currently, we pay almost $.5 trillion PER YEAR on interest expenses on the national debt.  And that is with interest rates at record lows (the average between Bonds, Bills and Notes is about 2%).

The average interest rate when President Bush took office was about 6.5%.

If the interest rates were the same as when President Bush took office, our annual interest expense on the current national debt would be approaching $2 trillion!

Yes, $1.5 trillion per year added to the existing $1.5 trillion annual deficit.

Yes, an additional $1.5 trillion per year we would need to borrow per year, JUST TO PAY THE INTEREST!

Interest rates CAN NOT and WILL NOT stay at these record low levels. 

And the Dem's and BHO don't even think that this is a big enough problem to even mention in passing.

gwboolean

« Reply #1 on: 09 05, 12, 07:16:22:PM » Reply

That's because it's no dirty little secret ThumbAss.  And after January, when Obummer has eliminated the over $3 trillion a year that you TrEA$on party assholes have been giving away in corporate and bank welfare the debt (except what you assholes already ran up) will disappear.  You assholes are really getting panicky now.  You ain't got much time left to fuck America. 
Thomasj_tx

« Reply #2 on: 09 05, 12, 07:19:04:PM » Reply

Seek help, boohoo.

You actually believe that bizarre crap you spew.

You are delusional.  You seriously need profession help.

So sad.
duke_john
Contributor

« Reply #3 on: 09 05, 12, 07:21:46:PM » Reply

Gaylordoolean loves to fuck America.

In fact, she whips out that old nasty flaccid schlong and inserts it up the ass of every sister she can, every chance she gets in every flaming fag parade and gay bath house across America.
gwboolean

« Reply #4 on: 09 05, 12, 07:32:29:PM » Reply

I have no need to seek help ThumbAss.  Things are working out pretty well now for me and America.  It is you and the TrEA$on party assholes that need help.  America is rejecting your sorry faggot asses yet again!
Thomasj_tx

« Reply #5 on: 09 05, 12, 07:34:09:PM » Reply

Seek help, boohoo.

You are delusional. You seriously need profession help.

So sad.
gwboolean

« Reply #6 on: 09 05, 12, 07:37:30:PM » Reply

Why ThumbAss?  Things are working out pretty well for me and America these days.  Now I am aware that things aren't working out so well for you and the TrEA$on party.  I would offer to give you some help..... but instead, fuck you and the TrEA$on party elephant you rode in on.  I really don't care about your problems and in fact I enjoy watching your problems and your panic as November gets closer.  Not sad at all. 
Thomasj_tx

« Reply #7 on: 09 05, 12, 07:41:34:PM » Reply

Seek help, boohoo.

You are delusional. You seriously need professional help.
chuck_curtis
Contributor

Let's go Brandon!

« Reply #8 on: 09 05, 12, 07:50:01:PM » Reply

Neither of the major party nominees are saying it, but our future prosperity is looking very bleak without radical changes that most Americans will not tolerate.  Obama hints a little bit about it when he says that a person's worth is not measured by how much money he makes.
Thomasj_tx

« Reply #9 on: 09 05, 12, 07:55:30:PM » Reply

Neither of the major party nominees are saying it, but our future prosperity is looking very bleak without radical changes that most Americans will not tolerate.

Romney/Ryan talk about this all the time.

Unless there is a drastic turn around in the economy, massive spending cuts and entitlement reform, the ONLY possible outcome down the road is for the US to default on her debt.

And by far, the biggest losers in a default will not be China or Japan.  It will be all American citizens.

But we can't wait any longer to address this.

chuck_curtis
Contributor

Let's go Brandon!

« Reply #10 on: 09 05, 12, 08:10:08:PM » Reply

But we can't wait any longer to address this.

I and others were saying this in the 80's.  It's now three minutes to doomsday.  It's virtually too late without creating chaos, which will eventually come anyway.  Romney and Obama are not talking of imminent doomsday, but of false hope and nibbling around the edges.
Thomasj_tx

« Reply #11 on: 09 05, 12, 08:17:28:PM » Reply

But Chuck, you have to agree that any positive move in the right direction will NOT come from BHO.  And there is a very high probability that it can come from Romney/Ryan.

I have a neighbor that is an AA pilot.  He says that the first thing that you are taught as a pilot is that when the plane is out of control, the first thing you do is get it under control, then and only then, do you worry about where and how you are going to land it.
Pages: 1 2 Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: The dirty little secret that you won't hear about from BHO
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory